10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:43 am

Pocahontas heard him yell, anger building up to her. Of COURSE he wasn't going to say sorry about him yelling her name. She grabbed the door, opening it fast so it hit him in the nose and made him fall back. She looked at him, "Of course! How could I forget! You love her after all!" Pocahontas's eyes were looking at him on the ground, full of anger, "Because after all..While you were FUCKING me you were probably thinking about her. So you could go through with it huh!?" She kicked him to the ground when he started to get up, walking back into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:46 am

He put back on his jeans and walked over to the bathroom, "You know I love her. Why the hell didn't you stop me, did you even think about her?! She's probably one of your best friends in this hell whole!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:49 am

Pocahontas whipped herself around, punching him into the wall, "BECAUSE I THOUGHT FOR ONCE! YOU WERE GOING TO FUCKING LOVE ME! Obviously I was wrong, and you know FUCKING WELL I still love you. So why would I stop you? And now the regret is hitting me, FOR EVEN TRUSTING YOU! Of course she is my friend, but I can't help that I'm jealous." Her eyes stared at him as he was against the wall, "To be honest maybe you should have resisted. Cause it looked a lot like you wanted to! Cause you can't keep that thing in your FUCKING PANTS!"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 am

"Don't you know.... I WANTED YOU TO! I didn't even think of her until it was over! I've wanted you for so long, and now that I have, I'm more confused as ever!" he looked at her, "Why does this haft to be so confusing!?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:57 am

Pocahontas looked at him, tears falling from her eyes, "You wanted me so long..Well now the truth comes out. Now I feel even more heartbroken..Thanks for thinking of her. Cause now I can see how much you love her. Enough to scream her name while you were inside of me. And your confused? Thrax, I'm hurt and all you can think about is how confused you are. And If you love her so much, why even fuck me huh? I'm probably just a fucking sex toy." She couldn't believe his words, walking away she walked to the wall. She punched it hard, letting her hand bleed now.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:01 am

"This isn't easy for anyone Poca, I am sorry for hurting you, your not a sex toy... Your to special for that." He grabbed the rest of his clothes and walked into the bathroom and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:02 am

Pocahontas stared at the door, pissed off more than ever. She put her hand over her eyes, hoping nothing else would go wrong now.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:06 am

He went crazy in the bathroom. Why did i haft to sleep with her?! AHHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:13 am

Pocahontas looked to the ground, falling to her knees..The tears rushed out..She wasn't sad she was pissed and felt hurt, "FUCKING DAMN IT!" She yelled, punching the wall once again. Pocahontas let out a gasp, the pain was horrible in her hand..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:31 am

He walked out of the bathroom, "Alright stop doing that. You probably just broke your hand. Let me see it." he said professionally.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:34 am

"Don't touch me.." She said, pulling her hand away from him. Her eyes looking down, not caring if he was a professional.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:38 am

He grabbed her arm, "Stop it. I'm trying to help you, just sit still." He examined it, "Well you didn't break it, but I'm pretty sure you fractured it," He tore some fabric from his shirt and wrapped it around her hand, "Please don't take this off, you don't want it to get worse."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:40 am

Pocahontas struggled, but when she failed she just sat there. Listening to him, though her face showed she didn't care. Her fist was already in bad position..This surely didn't bother her, "Yeah." was all she said.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:35 am

When he was done wrapping her hand, he looked at her but didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:38 am

Pocahontas felt his stare, looking up to him when she couldn't ignore it. The hurt and anger was in her eyes. She wanted to lash out at him, but instead looked back down, "Don't look at me..Especially if your thinking about her while you look at me.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:44 am

"But I'm not... I'm thinking of you, and how much of a dick I've been to you."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:47 am

Pocahontas laughed, smirking as she heard him, "You have been, and your last move really was a dick move.." She wanted to get up, her eyes were staring at the wall. She couldn't look at him..It was enough, she wasn't going to forgive him easily..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:57 am

"Ya I know..." he laid on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:58 am

Pocahontas just sat there, feeling weird and uncomfortable. She sighed, humming the song they use to sing in her village. The song Sweet always played for her.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:10 am

He started singing along with her. he couldn't help it, it was like he had to.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:11 am

Pocahontas looked at him, this song finally described them..Though she was more broken then him. Her eyes then went to the wall, humming the song.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:14 am

He got up and looked at her and sang along.

OOC: I feel like they're having a glee moment XD
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:15 am

Pocahontas looked at him, backing up a bit. Why was he singing along with her? Her humming stop when the song in her head stopped.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:28 am

The song was over he smiled, "I haven't sang that in years..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:30 am

Pocahontas looked down, "The sad thing is..It doesn't represent our song anymore." A tear fell down her cheek, if Thrax would look at her closely he would see it before she walked away from him.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:32 am

"No... it doesn't." He said with a long sigh.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 8:33 am

Pocahontas grabbed her necklace..The necklace made her remember the Sweet she knew. At that very moment, before she could get to the bathroom door. She quickly fell to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.   When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When everything is tumbling down..Along with a new room..And a familiar face.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2