10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A familiar face.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:43 pm

Jasmine slowly woke up..''thrax?'' She wispered. Opening her eyes. She did not wore a cloak anymore and her mask was gone. Looking arround she was in another room.
Who was her roomate? She pushed herself as she saw a man laying on the ground. Who was he? As she got closer she could see his face. Eric..? She remembered he was very sick when they shared a room very long ago. How was he doing now?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:09 pm

The gas had dissipated. The sleep also. But Eric did not move. He still had the taste of his tears in the throat. He would have wanted, for the first time for a long time, to be alone. Really only. Without camera, without roommate. In a bunker.
But his hands would have suffered.
He had a smile, false. His hands would have suffered... If it was only the hands! He saw him again to destroy his back, with big stab.
He sighed. I am not so fragile any more.
Recovering, he opened eyes. Turned the head to the right, to the left. The same room, the same roommate. He had a smile.
Jasmine was near the wall. To speak. To who, of that? Eric had a smile.
Here, it wasn't important, and at the same time, speak was the only way for not become crazy.
He didn't move, didn't make noise. Looked at her, then fixed her, finally stopping seeing her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:42 pm

She was done talking with poca looking for some distraction.
She looked towards eric. Seeing two eyes starring at her made her feel uncomfortable, ''Oh you have woken up i see'' She said as she faked a bright smile.
''How are you?''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:05 am

The lie. So visible in eyes. But he smiles in his turn.
- Good, and you? How have you been?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:06 am

''Fine.. '' She replied short. ''Are you still ill?'' She asked concerned
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:01 am

Eric smiled, before looked his hand.
-No, I'm fine now. I'm tired but fine.
He looked at her. She seemed tired too, but... In a different way. There was a silence. No one of them seemed to know what to say. Finally, Eric sighed.
-Have you meet new people, since the next time?
He tried to smile. Realised that he needed a shower.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:12 am

''Yes i have..'' She looked at her nails. Letting them run across her hand palm.
''I am sorry i am kinda down...'' She took a deep breath. ''I met Pocahontas and .... Thrax'' She wispered Thrax his name. ''Pocahontas is really nice she knows you right?''
Wanting to keep her mind of Thrax.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:16 am

He had a smile. She seemed nervous. As if she play a role, like for keep something away.
Like you do it before.
-Don't worry, I'm down too. I'm... Tired.
He took a breath.
-Yeah, I know her, she's, like, one of the most courageous people I ever meet. And also the most fragile.
He smiled, looked his feet. He wanted to ask how Thrax was. This name intrigued him. So cutting.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:17 am

OOC: Btw, sorry for his emo mood xD
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:27 am

(OOC: Ah we can be emo togethere <33)

She tried to put on her mask like she used to.
''Why are you down?'' Giving him a smile. ''Yes she is a very nice person. You can talk to her through the wall if you want to''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:43 am

OOC: EMO POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 8D

He looked his feet again, before looked her.
-Well, Villain shot a person. And until.... Well, I guess few day. I though that she... Would die.
He looked her. She was like him. Masques are masques. He smiled. Fake.
-And you? Why are you down?
He looked the wall.
-I know. But... For the moment... I'm not ready.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 6:50 am

(OOC: XDD)

She narrowed her eyes. ''Who is she?'' She asked curious.
''I am just worried.. Worried That something might happen to Thrax..''
She nodded slowly. If he did not want to talk to Poca than he did not.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:06 am

He looked her, in silence. Not that he didn't wanna tell her, but... He didn't even know.
-Etoile, he said with a laugh, like if it was a joke. No, I mean Anya. She's Anya.
His eyes seemed los for a moment.
-And you? he said, raising the head. Who's Thrax?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:33 am

She smiled. ''Do you know why she was shot?'' Ignoring the other question.
''She must be very special for you?'' He seemed hurt, Somehow they where a like. She slowly stood up adn walked towards him sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:48 am

Eric shake the head.
-No, I don't know why. But did he need reason to hurt us?
Or help us?
He smiled, slowly.
-Yes... Yes, she is.
He looked her. Near, she seemed more lost and more tired. He closed his eyes, before to leaned the head.
-And he? He's special, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 7:59 am

''To hurt you? Break you? I don't know he never gives us a reason. '' She nodded slowly at his sentence. ''Yes he is important. But.. I need to find some control again. I mean he sees everything.'' Nodding to the camera. ''And Thrax is the weak spot...''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:15 am

Eric had a laugh. A uncontroled laugh. She's so like him! Trying to protect the other by playing some role. He looked at her.
-I'm sorry, I.. It's just... You're so like me. You try to protect people you loved, from him, he said with a look for the camera. But here, I guess that we can't hide anything.
He smiled to her.
-You're strong. You're really strong.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:28 am

As soon as he started laughing she couldn't help but smile, She liked thim very much.
''You are right, But why wouldn't i protect them right?'' Looking towards the camera.
And looking back at him. Seeing his smile.
''Thank you. For a moment i thought i became weak.''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:37 am

He sighed.
-Believe me, you're not. Being hurt is never being weak. Protect them isn't a weakness. It's human.
And humans are weak.
-We always want to protect people we love. Sisters, brothers, parents, lovers, friends. Always. And that's a kind of strength. As it can be source of pain...
He looked his fingers. His nails was always redof her blood.
-But we continue to protect hem, even if it hurt. We continue. 'Cause we're human.
He didn't know what he said all that. Maybe 'cause he don't believe it. It's easier to say something that we don't believe than something we believe. He looked her.
-Sorry, I guess that my philosophy lesson want to get out.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:51 am

She laughed. ''Thank you for your wise words Sensei I'll remember them when i am in a dangerous situation.'' She smiled at him. ''Though i only have people who are in here i want to protect. '' She looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:56 am

He smiled.
-The same. I meet here more person that I love that I can even meet outside. Hard revelation.
He laughed a little.
-Sensei? After Bro, Big Bro, I'm a Sensei. Cool.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:05 am

''Yes , I think we don't take enough time to get to know each other outside. We just judge them on their looks and not on their insides.'' She thought about Thrax if she would meet him on the street she would just laugh at him or joke at him.. But why? Why do we all need to be rude to each other? Only when you are stuck between 4 walls then you'll start listening.
''Sounds like you have met allot of people then. So many nick names ''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:11 am

He sighed, before hesitated. Slolwy, he spend his arm around Jasmine's shoulder. Didn't know why. He just wanted it. Looked the wall in front of him.
-Yeah, so many memories too. But well, I like my nickname. Btw, with my profession, I haven't really time for built relation. But here... Here's is different. Strange, ins't it? he said with a glance to her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:33 am

She felt weird. ''Ehm.. yeah memories... Yes this place is different..'' She said. A bit confused. ''I might have said this like 100 times before but 4 walls make you think more than all the colours in the world''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:39 am

Eric laughed.
-And after, I'm the Sensei. But it's very philosophic. And beautiful in fact.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:42 am

She smiled. ''But don't get too close Sensei.'' She removed his hand from her shoulder.
''I am sorry i don't like it when men touch me.. Except Thrax. But that is a long story''
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:47 am

Eric looked her, serious.
-I'm sorry, I should ask you before! I'm really sorry.
He bent the head, in a sorry way.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:51 am

She bit her lip. ''I should have told you before don't be sorry you couldn't know.'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 9:56 am

He smiled to her. He liked her. Slowly he closed his eyes, bent the head to the wall.

OOC: I'm gonna sleep, sorry; tomorrow's gonna be a big day in mountain ;D
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 10:01 am

(OOC: Okay have allot of fun!! Very Happy )

As he slowly closed his eyes she stood up. She sat down in a corner. So they would have some space.. She closed her eyes. She was tired very tired.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:18 am

OOc: I had! xD

Slowly, he opened an eye. Jasmine had gone away. Doubtless she wanted to sleep too. He sighed. The fatigue fell him above as a wave. He fell asleep before hearing Jasmine's breath slow down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A familiar face. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A familiar face.   A familiar face. Empty

Back to top Go down

A familiar face.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 3-
Jump to: