10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

[TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  Empty
PostSubject: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:47 am

Pocahontas looked to the wall, wanting to know if she could hear anyone. She walked to the wall, knocking on it, "Hello? Is anyone there? My name is Pocahontas.." She hoped someone could hear her and Snow, not liking the fact of a room that you couldn't hear people through the walls.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:54 am

Aladdin was talking to Anastasia and Anya when he heard a faint voice.

Ah, seems like it's time to see who is on the other side of this wall. Aladdin said, always happy to talk to people through the wall, catch up with old friends, and make some new ones.

He walked over to the sound of the knocking and listened. He heard someone say their name was Pocahontas.

"Pocahontas? Hi! This is Aladdin, nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:57 am

Anastasia followed Aladdin over to the wall after she heard a knocking.

Aladdin spoke, the she. "Hello. My name is Anastasia."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 7:58 am

Pocahontas smiled, making her happy she could meet someone new. By the sound of the person's name and voice it was a male, "Hello Aladdin, it's nice to meet you to." She slowly sat down on the floor, "Is there anyone else with you?"

Before Aladdin could respond, she heard a woman's voice along with her name, "Hello, I'm Pocahontas. Nice to meet you also Anastasia. How are you and Aladdin?"
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:04 am

"We have another roommate, Anya. [OOC: Who isn't online, so we'll just say she's sleeping XD] She is sleeping right now though."

Aladdin was glad to hear that she was friendly, as a couple of the people he had met recently hadn't been that friendly to him right away, just when he needed it most.

"I'm..." he wanted to say he was good, but he hurt. Deeply. He leaned his head against the wall, lost in thoughts of Esmeralda. He curled his hand into a fist, resorting back to his old nervous and sad habit of digging his nails into his hand until it bled. Physical pain is more bearable than emotional pain, right? He looked down at the floor, trying to hide his hand in front of his body. It had many scars where he had dug his hands in before, repeatedly, all because of his anxiety about Esme and Aaron. And now matters were even worse, since Esmeralda had died.

"I'm alive, I guess that's good enough to ask for in a place like this. You?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:07 am

When Aladdin went to answer Pocahontas, Anastasia saw him tighten his fist and knew right away who he was thinking about.

I'm alive, I guess that's good enough to ask for in a place like this. - She heard Aladdin say.

"And I think we'll get along just fine together." She said to Pocahontas while looking at Aladdin, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:09 am

Pocahontas could hear a little bit of sadness in Aladdin's voice, hearing his answer she decided not to ask about it, "I think I could be better, a lot of stuff has happened to me when I first got here. And it seems it got worse by that broadcast.." She looked down, remembering all the blood. She remembered how she wants to avenge Odette.

Pocahontas heard Anastasia, "Just be safe is all I ask..It seems that the tasks are going to get harder." She said as she looked down at Popcorn who was now in her lap, pawing at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:13 am

Anastasia's eyes widened.

"You saw Ariel and that other girl on the television too? I was horrified. Do you know either of them?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:14 am

[[OOC We should probably do posts in a order? Like Me, Aladdin and then Anastasia? Since that's the order that happened first. So we don't get confused?]]
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:16 am

{OOC: Sorry Sad I'm just watching the thread and wanting to respond. I'll wait until Aladdin has posted.}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:16 am

"Oh believe me, I understand what goes on here. I don't know what's happened to you, but everyone has been tortured in some way, shape, or form. I saw the broadcast too... That's the fourth horrifying broadcast I've seen since I've been a prisoner here. The first two, murder. The next one, rape. And now this... It's horrible."

Aladdin got shivers thinking about it all, even worse at the fact that it was a prisoner doing this to another prisoner. It's bad enough when it's John doing the dirty work...

"The tasks do get worse. I've been through Russian Roulette, a bloody murder, and there was this horrible "game" day. I wasn't apart of it, but a lot of people were injured and killed in it. I don't even want to know how many people have died since I've been here..."

Again he thought of Esme. "Just... watch over the ones you love here. Stick with your friends, be there for each other. Because.. You never know what may happen. I just pray my friends will be alright. At this point, I don't care what happens to me. I've been here for months, and I can't take much more." Aladdin pounded his fist on the floor, almost wishing he had died alongside Esmeralda.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:22 am

[[OOC No it's quite alright Anastasia ^^ I was just suggesting something haha XD]]

Pocahontas heard Anastasia, biting her lip, "I know both of them, Ariel and Odette. Odette was my first friend here..And..Ariel decided to call her a slut and kill her children. She is NOT the girl I thought she was. I have nothing but anger towards her, which isn't good..Especially for me..I'm a hired assassin."

Pocahontas listened to Aladdin as she waited for Anastasia's reply, "So many broadcasts.." She gasped hearing the stuff Aladdin was in, "The things he makes us do and see, never once have I seen something so horrible." Pocahontas then heard a sad tone in Aladdin's voice, talking about loved ones, "You've been through a lot haven't you? I'm sorry if something horrible happened to you but, I won't ask about it if it bothers you.."

She then decided to change the subject back to the broadcasts, "It seems my torture was only aired to Eric and Dimitri..Since they were both in the same rooms."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:23 am

Anya stiffened slightly when she heard Poca's voice. "Great," she muttered. She still wasn't sure where she stood with Poca wether they were friends or enemies
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:29 am

She listened to Aladdin's story and didn't realize he had been through that much while he has been here. As he told the two of them everything, her mind just couldn't comprehend how awful witnessing all of those event must be.

Just... watch over the ones you love here. Stick with your friends, be there for each other. Because.. You never know what may happen. I just pray my friends will be alright. At this point, I don't care what happens to me. I've been here for months, and I can't take much more.

Anastasia hadn't been here nearly as long as Aladdin and couldn't at all relate to his experiences. Hes been through so much, met so many people and seen so many things; she's experienced almost nothing. That telecast was the only horrible thing she's seen since she's been here. Other than that, she's met people who she hasn't really connected with and learned that her life before here was a lie.

Just then Aladdin punched the ground. Anastasia just continued to look at him with worry. She knew he was hurting, but she also knew there was nothing she could do.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:30 am

"Me too, I've briefly met both of them. Odette I met outside once, when John sent a handful of us out there one day. It was amazing, the warm sun and nice breeze... It didn't last long. I met Ariel in my last room, talking to her through the wall a little bit. She seemed nice... Then again, everyone here seems to have a secret."

Aladdin was hardly even surprised when she told him she was a hired assassin.
"Is EVERYONE here a hired assassin?!" Then he realized that was not the response she was expecting. "Sorry... It's just I've met 3 people who had that as their previous job, and half of the people here are killers in some other way. It's crazy. But.. I guess in John's eyes, that's why we're here."

"I've heard of other broadcasts that were only shown in some rooms... I'm so sorry that it happened to you." When she asked about his experiences, he hesitated.

"I..." He got control of his voice so it wouldn't break. "Well... My fiance was a prisoner here as well. We met before we came here. We have a son, Aaron. He was born in this place, when Esmeralda and I were roommates. And...." He felt that lump rise in his throat again. "Aaron was born very early. He needed help. Esme gave him to John, desperate to keep him alive. Esmeralda was very sick.. We were separated. A few days ago I got an invitation to a pool party. I..."

The extreme pain came back, flowing through him. "I woke up in the pool room. She was there, my Esmeralda. She was in the pool..." There was a long pause before he could say the last word: "Dead."

He stopped talking for a moment, just to gain composure.

His voice still shook a little bit, but he kept talking. Pocahontas seemed to change the subject, and he was grateful of that. He went right along with it, and it helped ease the pain which was taking over his mind.

"Eric and Dimitri? Eric is Esmeralda's brother. I wonder if he knows... Dimitri. I met him through the wall when I was roomed with Esmeralda. I haven't heard from him in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:33 am

{OOC: Ok, I'm getting so confused now...}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:33 am

[OOC: Since you need to respond next Poca, I'll make a side conversation real quick with Anya, and then I'll reply to you.]

As they were all talking, he heard Anya's voice. he turned around, seeing her looking annoying.

Great, is what she had said.
He leaned towards her, quieting his voice so only she could hear him.
"You alright? What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:34 am

[[OOC Order: Me, Aladdin, Anastasia and then Anya..XDD SO MUCH CONFUSION!]]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 am

[OOC: Hah, I'm confused too... Oh well. Hopefully we get a pattern going soon, so that it's easier to follow. >.<]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:35 am

[OOC: Haha alright, go Poca! We'll start back at you and go from there.]
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

{OOC: WOO!}
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:47 am

[[OOC OKIE DOKIE XD ORDER STARTS NOW!]]

Pocahontas jumped when Aladdin yelled, "The only hired assassin I know is only Eric and I. And it's quite alright, it seems everyone is either surprised at the hired assassin or they aren't. I seem to have gotten use to it." She was surprised he had also know the Villain's true name but, she decided to act stupid, "So that's the Villain's name, John?" Her voice had no sign of the lie.

Pocahontas looked down, "I'm thinking of the torture as the past because, I'm sure there probably be more torture I'll be in."

She put her hands over her mouth the moment he talked about what happened to his fiance and his baby, "Oh..Aladdin..I'm..I'm so sorry..I..Oh my god..I'm so sorry.." She looked down, wanting to cry for him. After he stopped speaking for a while she decided to speak, "I'm here for you if you need someone to talk to.."

When he talked about how Esmeralda was Eric's sister her heart started to ache, "Oh no..I never knew he had a sister..I known him for two years now and I didn't even..Oh my god.." Tears fell down her cheeks, "Aladdin I'm so sorry about you and Eric's lost..She seemed like a wonderful woman..And I hope you get to see your son again, I don't think the Villain would harm a baby...I hope.."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 8:56 am

Eric is a hired assassin? Esmeralda never told me that... wait, so Helga: When she said she worked with an Eric as an assassin who she believed to be dead... It was the same Eric. That clears some things up!

"Yeah, I actually just learned his name two rooms ago, when I was roomed with Anastasia here. I just always referred to him as the Villian. And she mentioned what happened to her right before she was kidnapped. She described a man. I put two and two together. Our Villian, the John that she knew.. They're the same person." Aladdin wondered if she had ever met the Villian, and he hoped not for her sake.

"It's... It's alright. Esmeralda was a beautiful person, inside and out. She fought hard and stayed strong. All the way until her-" he stopped and swallowed, trying not to cry "Until her last breath." Aladdin thought of his son, and how much he missed him. "I pray that Aaron is alright. I don't think John would hurt a baby. Esmeralda said that John said he wouldn't, because a baby is innocent, unlike all of us who are sinners deserving of this."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:09 am

Eric and Dimitri... I've never met or even heard of either of them. Shows how much I know about this place.

She let Aladdin answer Pocahontas about John. She didn't think Pocahontas really wanted to hear more about her relationship with John. And to her, the relationship she had still cared about was starting to fade. Right now she was hoping that she wouldn't have to see him ever again.

She listened to Aladdin's story and sadly, she knew it all too well for Aladdin telling her before. And everytime, she still felt the same sadness over and over.

"I don't think Joh... he would ever hurt a child."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:15 am

[[OOC Since Anya isn't online It's my turn..]]

Pocahontas looked down, holding her chest, looking back to the camera. The way they had talked about John made her heart ache..She had just did it and fell in love with the man who was torturing them but, she couldn't stop. Her eyes went back to the wall, looking at it.

When Aladdin spoke about Esmeralda she smiled, "I'm glad to see she was loved by two men who loved her. And I hope you'll see you son again, and I am glad the Villain has a heart not to harm a baby who does not deserve torture.."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 9:54 am

"Thank you, for all of your kind words. They really mean a lot, Pocahontas."

Aladdin smiled, wishing he could put a face to the name and voice.

"Enough about me... Is there anything you'd like to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:18 am

Anastasia was up for anything either of them wanted to talk about. She just wanted to get her mind off a few things.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:48 am

[OOC: Well I'm off to see TLK 3D with a friend Very Happy So if you guys are both on and want to talk without me, Al fell asleep or something XD]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:54 am

[[OOC Shit o-o I'M SOOO SORRY! I DIDN'T GET A NOTIFICATION YA'LL REPLIED DX And I was helping cook dinner!]]

Pocahontas looked at the wall, "Is there anything you want to know about me?" She laughed, "Sorry I usually suck at explaining myself."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:12 pm

"I guess I just want to get to know you. Your likes, dislikes, where you're from, stuff like that. I suppose anything you're willing to share."

Aladdin leaned his head against the wall, staring up at the ceiling waiting for a reply.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 2:19 pm

"Oh okay..Well..I like wildlife and children. I especially love the river next to my village." She grabbed onto her necklace, "I am also from America. And my only living family now is my father but, he is sick." She stopped, thinking of what else to say, "I'm a Indian by the way. So, I have long black hair and tanned skin." She looked around, "I also hate rapists..And people who break people's hearts.."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Aladdin closed his eyes, putting together in his head an image of what Pocahontas may look like. "Village... Very nice. That must be a nice place to live, right by the river? I've never really had a home. Or a family. I'm sorry to hear about your father, I hope he gets better. As for what you hate... I'm sorry to whatever stories are behind those things. If you want to talk about it, you can."

After a moment of silence, he continued. "I'm Arabic... Dark hair, dark eyes, tanned skin. I'm originally from Agrabah, but I have been to America more than once. I was last in France before I was taken. When I was in France, that's where I met Esmeralda.. It's curious as to how a lot of the prisoners here are from different areas of the world."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 3:54 pm

Pocahontas nodded, "It's okay, thank you for the support." She looked down, gripping her necklace. She was thinking of Sweet and John. How could she fall for someone who kidnapped her and torture her. And still love Sweet..Pocahontas listened to Aladdin speak, smiling when he talked about Esmeralda and when he was done she spoke, "Yeah it's amazing how many people you meet in here.." She gripped her necklace even more, "Especially when you meet a friend you knew two years ago." She bit her lip, getting ready to speak about one thing..

"The only thing I'm willing to share right now is that..I got my heart broken by someone...I hoped to be with..I prayed he would pick me but, he picked this girl he just met and helped him find himself again..While I am nothing like the old me.." Pocahontas gripped the necklace, "I'm not calm and gentle like the river anymore..I'm just someone who kills and is never meant to be loved." She gasped, trying not to cry..Not now, "But, I'm happy for the girl he chose..I'm happy for Jasmine and hold no hatred to her but..Sweet also known as Thrax..Is the man I hate right now..He kept telling me he loved me and didn't want to break me, but yet..He decided to do it anyway...Like he didn't care.."
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:53 am

As he listened to her story, something personal that she was willing to share... He heard sadness before she even began. He could feel her sadness.

As he listened, he felt terrible for the heartbreak she had experienced with. He was caught by surprise when she mentioned names though.

Jasmine?? They had been old friends, ever since they were kids. He wanted to tell Pocahontas about their relationship and how close they were, but he knew it was the wrong time, and she probably didn't want to hear about Jasmine.

Thrax... He recognized the name. That was the man that Aladdin had spoke to very briefly through the wall in one of his old rooms.

So they're together, Aladdin thought. He was happy that his best friend was happy with Thrax, but he also felt sad that it hurt Pocahontas in the process.

"Pocahontas, listen to me." He placed his hand on the wall, as if trying to be closer to her. "Don't you ever tell yourself you are undeserving of love. This was just a very unfortunate experience, a saddening one that will in the end manage to help you grow as a person. And when the right person comes along, things will be alright again. That person will put your broken pieces back together, and you'll be happy."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Anastasia looked at Aladdin and took in what he had said to Pocahontas.

Don't you ever tell yourself you are undeserving of love. This was just a very unfortunate experience, a saddening one that will in the end manage to help you grow as a person. And when the right person comes along, things will be alright again. That person will put your broken pieces back together, and you'll be happy.

At this point, she felt like she was. Anastasia hadn't told anyone here about other things that had happened to her in her life, and she wasn't wanting to share anytime soon. She just continued to listen to the conversation between Aladdin and Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Pocahontas smiled, "Thank you Aladdin those words really meant a lot to m-..What's that smell?" Suddenly Pocahontas fell against the wall, letting a loud thud be heard.

[[OOC Sorry Short but since the Masquerade started I think the TTW ended Q~Q]]
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:07 pm

Aladdin listened to Pocahontas and became confused when she stopped mid-sentence.

What's that smell? he heard, followed by a loud thunk against the wall.

He gave a surprised look to Anastasia, then realized what probably happened.
"Knockout gas? Oh boy..."

He hoped that it was for something not involving torture. Maybe it was for that masquerade! Maybe that's why Aladdin wasn't passing out as well, since he wasn't invited.

He looked back at Anastasia and realized she had a certain look on her face. He noticed it as he had finished talking to Pocahontas. "You alright?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 4:08 pm

[OOC: Shall we continue our own conversation in the other topic, not on this TTW one since our TTW person is gone? XD Wait, who in our room is at the masquerade? I better check..]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?    [TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?  Empty

Back to top Go down

[TTW w/Room 10] Is anyone there?
Page 1 of 1