10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. Empty
PostSubject: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:03 am

Jasmine looked at the door hearing something. She crawled towards the door. There was an envelope with her name on it.
She opened it. She read the letter carefully, A Masquerade... She looked to the ground. Where is the one for rapunzel? She put the letter back in the envelope. If i am only invited... Than who is going to be there..
She held the envelope in her right hand looking at her name. I just wish Thrax is there... She Turned arround.

''It is a invitation to a Masquerade.'' She smiled slightly. But her smile disappeared.
Suddenly the invitation was blown out her hand. She fast went to sit down next to Rapunzel Once the wind became stronger.
''What is happening?'' She was scared. She was not used to the strong wind.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:07 am

"A Masquerade?" Rapunzel said, a little surprised. She didn't realize those kinds of events went on here. She was caught off guard by the sudden blast of wind and toppled backwards, landing on the ground. "I-I don't know!" She said, in response to Jasmine's question. This hadn't happened in the room with Naveen and Helga. Was it only this room?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:16 am

She felt the wall against her. Silent as she. Looked at Rapunzel. Must be some kind of test!
She wasn't able to speak throught the wind. If Thrax was here... She bit her lip.
Stop thinking about him now Stop it! She felt that her tears started to water due the wind in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:24 am

Rapunzel stayed on the ground, curling into a ball to try and protect herself from the wind. What was worse it they didn't even have furniture to try and block the wind at all. It was total misery and it didn't seem to be stopping at the moment. She looked over at Jasmine, giving her a desperate look of wishing she knew what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:41 am

She had heard of these winds. It where... ''A HURRICANE. A replica of a Hurricane.'' She yelled towards Rapunzel.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:44 am

Rapunzel's eyes widened as she heard Jasmine. How was that possible? She thought. She nodded, indicating that she'd heard.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:55 pm

(OOC Hey Jas I was reading this and I saw that you had posted 666 times and it made me laugh!)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 4:33 am

(OOC: Lol Thrax xD)

Slowly the wind became weaker. Still blowing. She could move a bit. Moving towards Rapunzel. Holding her tight.
She was scared that something would happen.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 3:59 am

Rapunzel felt relief rush through her as the wind wasn't blowing as hard. She held onto to Jasmine just as tightly, wondering what might happen next. She blinked as something sliding under the door caught her eye. Two envelopes? They were starting to get blown a little by the wind and she quickly jumped up, practically tripping over her own feet to get to them before they blew off. "Look!" She exclaimed, as she grabbed a hold of them, "There's one for you and one for me!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptySun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 pm

(OOC: i never saw your reply! :O )

She looked at the envekopes. What could it be... Another invitation.. Or coins? She slowly stood up. Walking towards rapunzel.
Carefully setting everystep not wating to fall. Once she stood before rapunzel she took the envelope with her own name.
She sat on her knees as she opened the envelope. She looked inside it. Seeing coins she instinctivly turned it upside down so all the
Coins would fall out. She cointed the coins. "I have 5 coins. You?" She noticed another folder by the door.
She grabbed the folder and looked at it for a moment. Handing it over to rapunzel "and this is the catalogue for the month" she
Said sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:01 am

(OoC: It's okay! ^-^)

"I got this 40 this time.." Rapunzel said, counting the coins from the envelope, "And combined with what I saved last time.. I have 88!" She took the catalogue from Jasmine, flipping it open. "What do you want to get?" She said, "Oh! We could get the wooden hut! It's windproof!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:15 am

''You are rich!'' She laughed. ''What kind of branding did you get?'' She was curious.
A wooden hut. ''Yes a wooden hut would do well'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:18 am

Rapunzel laughed. "I was branded as a VP. I'm still not sure why but I won't complain about it.." She said, smiling, "What'd you get?" She nodded. "Wooden hut it is!" She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:26 am

She smiled. ''Ps, VP that must be very high than, How expansive is the wooden hut?''
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 5:28 am

Rapunzel nodded, glancing back at the catalogue. "It says 60 coins! Do you want me to just pay for it then? That way you can save yours for something better?" She asked, looking back at Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 7:21 am

She looked at Rapunzel. ''Are you sure?'' She frowned. ''Don't you want your coins than?''
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:51 am

"It's fine. I'll probably get plenty of coins next time and I want you to have some, too!" Rapunzel said, smiling at Jasmine, "I really don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 8:25 am

She stood up. ''That is a deal than'' She winked. She took the pen and wrote on the catalogue. One wooden hut.
''All done.'' she smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.   A invitation, A hurricane and Coins. Empty

Back to top Go down

A invitation, A hurricane and Coins.
Page 1 of 1