10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More Coins?.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 5:54 am

Cody looked under the door and found another envelope with a catalog and use his hand to grab them both. He took a peek into the envelope. There were 10 coins. It was a good thing he saved his money from last time. Maybe he could buy something useful for this awful heat. He looked at the catalog while wiping away the sweat on his forehead. He found a page that said water bottles (ice cold water) for 10 coins. He pulled out the money he had and counted to he how much he had. He had 35 coins. So he made a decision to buy a bottle of water. It was the only way to survive this heat. He placed the 10 coins in the envelope with a small note placing his order. Then he put it under the door so the villain could see it. After he had done that, he sat up against the wall waiting for his order to come. It was getting so warm in this room.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:07 am

[OOC: I'm just thinking, shouldn't you wait to see if anyone else wants to order anything? Once you slip the catalogue back under the door, you can't really get it back. So maybe you should wait? It's just a suggestion though, you don't have to follow it ^^]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cody

Cody

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:11 am

((ooc: Oh! Sorry. I wasn't thinking. He still have plenty of coins left but I should of waited. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 6:12 am

[OOC: Don't apologize! xD I was just pointing it out in case you wanted to wait ^^ No problem ^^]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cody

Cody

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:52 am

((ooc: Is it still okay to buy the water bottle. Cody still has plenty of money to share with Aurora and Wendy.))
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 11:58 am

Wendy woke up seeing Cody messing with an envelope.

"Whats that?"

Wendy asked in a concern tone she saw coins

"I am like dying from this heat!! I hate the heat!!"

Wendy moved over beside Cody and held him looking down at how many coins they had she pulled out 5 coins in her pocket to add to the coins that Cody had

"Do I have enough to get something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Cody looked over at Wendy. "Yes I do. Luckily the cold water bottles are only ten coins. I have 35 coins." He said to her as he was sitting against the wall. "It's sure is hot in here."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:01 pm

Aurora looked at them and saw that they had a envelope "What is that?" she asked and moved to where they were and looked on it
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Cody

Cody

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:27 am

"The Villain give us more coins and a catalog." Cody said and then handed an envelope to Aurora. "There's one for each of us."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:33 am

She looked through it and said "Anyone more than me that wants water?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:40 am

Cody looked over at Aurora. "I'm actually thinking of buying water also. We'll need it to survive this heat."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:00 am

"How about you, Wendy?" she said and turned to Wendy
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Wendy held her back and sighed

" I miss a cozy bed and well ...I am a little hungry but water sounds amazing....a nice cold bottle of water but I don't wanna be selfish you two get what you need"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm

"So will we buy one bottle togheter or one each?" she said and looked at the catalog again
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:22 am

Cody nodded his head agreeing with Aurora. "I think that's a great idea. I think we have enough money for each of us to get a water bottle."
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:48 pm

"Then let us do it cause I am so thirsty"

Wendy smiled and held the catalog looking down at it with Aurora
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 2:47 am

[OOC: How should we do know when the task has ended? Should we say that they bought it or not?]
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:04 am

ooc: maybe we should announce what they buy to Villain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Coins?..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Coins?.....   More Coins?..... Empty

Back to top Go down

More Coins?.....
Page 1 of 1