10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Pleasant Day Out

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 am

She smiled as he hugged her. It made her feel a lot better.

Everything in her mind was screaming at her to get away from him, but he made her feel better, it was...

Kind of like a drug... Not that she's ever had any... but she did love being held by him...

Made her happy.

"Missed you too..." She whispered back. He might have been lying to her, but what could she do?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:32 am

[OOC: That's it Cindy... fall for me... Twisted Evil ]

He stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head. For a second he had a flashback of Megara.
Megara...
He couldn't keep doing this. When he was with Cinderella he missed Megara and when he was with Megara he... did he really...? Why would he miss Cinderella...? He wasn't in...? He couldn't possibly have fallen for her... could he...?
What mess have I put myself in now...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:54 am

{OOC: Nooo! This spell is too hard to break! D'X}

Her wants and needs were colliding. She wanted to be with him and believe that he loved her, but she needed to find a way to get away from him...

It would help if she wasn't trapped in this place...

She looked up at him and smiled. "So, can we go in now, or do you have someone in your room?" She asked, half-jokingly and half-serious. She had no doubt that whoever he really loved was in his room, safe and sound...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:23 am

Shit!
"Actually..." he said gently.
"There's a place I really want to show you..." he smiled at her.
It was true. There was something he'd been dying to show her ever since they came outside.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:30 am

She tilted her head. "Really?"

Her heart was pounding now... She just remembered who he was...

But she kept the confused/surprised look, not showing that she had gotten tense...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 7:56 am

He got up and took her hand to help her up. He led her around the corner and over a small hill. The sight was enough to take the breath from just about anyone. The full moon hang over them and reflected in the small pond. The cherry blossoms trees were arranged in a circle, surrounding the small meadow. Some of the cherry blossoms had fallen off their branches and was bathing in the pond. At night under the starry sky the whole scenery looked magical.
"Do you like it?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:02 am

She gasped at the beauty of it all. "Oh, I love it!" She breathed out, smiling. It was so gorgeous.

She turned to him, smiling. "Thank you for showing me this view." She said, before looking back at it, trying to take in every detail.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:19 am

"Want to go down there?" he asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:21 am

She looked at him and smiled back. "I'd love too." She said, before he led her down there.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:23 am

He laid down on his back opening his arms welcoming Cinderella.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:32 am

She laughed and shook her head, before laying down in his arms.

Go ahead, keep digging your grave deeper. Fall for the guy who kidnapped you and who you KNOW will torture you with all of this, he will break your heart AGAIN! You know it's an act! So why are you doing this? WHY??

She ignored it. She knew that she was doing exactly what he wanted...

He was going to kill her eventually...

Might as well enjoy the attention...

You're NOT doing this just for the attention. You love him still and you know it.

She mentally winced at that thought...

No, she was just enjoying herself... No love involved.

Keep telling yourself that... But you know it isn't true...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:03 am

[OOC: My internet connection is crazy fucked up, I'm so sorry I reply so late all the time >.< I have to reply short too in case internet suddenly crashes v.v]

"Look," he said just as a small bird found the pond and settled in.
As she turned her head to look at it he kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 am

{OOC: It's okay, sorry about your internet D:}

Her eyes widened, before she turned back to him. She knew her cheeks were a pink and was grateful it was dark.

He smiled and laughed a little at her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:30 am

"I love you," he said in a voice as gentle as possible.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:43 am

She just stared at him. "I..."

Don't say it...

Her breath was caught in her throat. She had no idea what to do...

Why does he have to keep saying it? She thought, putting her head in her hands. He's just going to hurt me in the end... So, just stop saying it... if you have any mercy... She thought, afraid.

{OOC: You know, stress is soooooo NOT good for the baby XD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:13 am

"You don't have to say it," he said with a sad smile.
"I know you don't love me back..."

[OOC: Can't really help it in this RP can you? xD]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 11:16 am

"It's not-mm.." She bit her lip. She didn't know what to do. Her feelings were conflicting with her mind...

She really wished she could sleep and never wake up...

{OOC: Yeah, I know XD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:25 am

He picked a single flower and put it in her hair behind her ear.
He kissed her gently and stroked her hair.
"I know.." he said in a whisper.

[OOC: Sorry, Internet died yesterday ._.'']
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:47 am

She shivered when he whispered in his ear and bit her lip again. She really wanted him to kiss her again. She really wished that she wasn't so weak.

She loved him, she really did... And it wouldn't go away... Would it ever?

Doubtful...

She's just hurting herself in the long run... she knew that, but...

Tears formed in her blue eyes as she stared at him. She took a shaky breath and wiped some of the tears away.

"I'm going to be doing exactly what you want..." She whispered. "I hope you're happy..." She said, kissing him.

She pulled back placing his hand on her heart. "I-I know you're going to hurt me... you're going to break my heart again... I'm sure one day you'll probably kill me... I know that you-you'll never really be mine... And I know you hurt others... but... I just can't... stop loving you..." She whispered the last part, as tears continued descending her face.

"___? ....Kiss me? Please?"

{OOC: It's okay Smile}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:51 am

[OOC: You're gonna make me cry... Sad ]

"Cindy.." he whispered and looked in her eyes.
"Princess... I would never hurt you again... I admit, I wanted to at first but... everything's changed now... because I... I love you... I love you so much..."

When she asked him to kiss her he slowly, gently laid his lips over hers. He gently opened them and let his tounge brush against her lips.

[OOC: Thx for understanding *-*]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:55 am

{OOC: I'm gonna cry so much when/if he breaks her heart again Sad }
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 3:59 am

{OOC: X3 Sorry don't mean to make you almost cry.}

She welcomed his kiss and his tongue. Her's shyly came out to greet his.

Tears still descended her cheeks, but she didn't care...

She really loved him...

He was going to make her cry probably for the rest of her life...

Maybe not intentionally... But seeing others in pain...

Makes her want to cry too...

She placed her hands at the nap of his neck, bringing him closer.

{OOC: @Sinbad Awwe, I know right? Sad I'll be crying too, I'm sure.}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:06 am

[OOC: We'll all cry v.v]

He slowly laid himself partly on top of her while his kiss grew more and more passionate over time.
"Cindy.." he murmured, his lips still on hers.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:14 am

{OOC: THE BABY!!! D:}

She knew where they were heading, but something inside of her was telling her to stop before it got too far.

She pulled away from him some. She was breathing heavily, heart racing, hormones raging...

But she couldn't bring herself to go that far again...

She gulped in some air. "___, i-if we're going as far as I think we're heading, I-I'm not ready to go that far again... not yet..."

He's going to be pissed...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:17 am

"Don't worry baby," he said with a gentle smile.
"I'm not expecting anything." He softly kissed her cheek before laying back down on the grass.

[OOC: Yeah yeah... <.< That baby sure is a party pooper <.<]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:24 am

{OOC: lol That's what we get for agreeing to have a baby together X3}

She sat up and laid half way on him. "You know... If you really want to... We could still give each other some... pleasure..." She said, looking at him with a little seductive smile.

{OOC: But who says we still can't have fun? Twisted Evil}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:26 am

He held her tight, feeling her whole body on his.
"What exactly did you have in mind..?" he asked with a sly, seductive smile.

[OOC: Twisted Evil ]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:50 am

"Well," She said, messing with his pants. "Seeing as you have been so kind and patient with me, I thought I might give some form of pleasure." She said, kissing his neck. "But first..." She bit his neck. "We need to wake you up." She stated, moving her hips across his groin. She kissed and bit his neck again.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 4:54 am

He let out a sigh. It felt so good already, he couldn't imagine the pleasure that was to come.
"Cindy, you don't have to do this... if you... if you don't want to..."
His words were contradicting his body and he felt he was getting harder already.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:00 am

She smiled as he hardened under her. She moved her lips to his ear and slowly breathed in. "But I want to, ___... Its all I can think of to make you feel good. What else can I do? I... I want you to be happy, ___...." She whispered before kissing him with passion and gentleness.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:04 am

"Mmmm... Cindy..." he moaned as he closed his eyes and laid his head back against the grass.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:10 am

She smiled as she moved off of him and went to his pants. She unbuttoned them before slipping both the pants and underwear off. She smiled when she saw his groin, so big and hard.

She grabbed it gently and brought her lips to it. It was warm and felt lovely to her. She left kisses all over it, before finally putting the head in her mouth. In and out, in and out...

She twisted her tongue around it, before she started to massage it with her hands. In and out it went in her mouth as she continued to massage it.

Double the action, double the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:15 am

"That's my girl..." he mumbled and moaned loudly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:19 am

She did it harder and faster now. I want you to feel pleasure, I want you to pleasure... Was all she thought as her mouth and hand moved faster with him.

{OOC: I'm sorry, but I gotta go Sad Horrible timing, yes? I have to do some work for my mom Razz I have no real idea when I'll be back on...}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:28 am

[OOC: Dw, I'll have fun with Cindy while you're gone ;D]

He felt he was close to coming, and her continuously faster movements didn't help him to hold back.
"Cindy, if you hold that up I'm going to... going to..." he couldn't finish his sentence before he came in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 am

{OOC: I can tell XD I'm back for a brief moment XP}

She grimaced a little in surprise, but all she could really do was swallow it as it came. When it finally stopped, she sat up and wiped her mouth.

"So..." She said, breathless. She gave a little cough. "Did you enjoy yourself?" She asked, stroking him a little.

She laughed a little bit. "Didn't know that could be fun... Never actually done that for any guy before." She said, looking up at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 5:46 am

"You... havn't?" he asked surprised, but soon a new sly smile was placed on his lips.
"Let me show you just how much I enjoyed it," he said while he traced his fingers from her stomach down to her thighs before he slowly pulled her dress up. Seeing as he hadn't given her any underwears to go with the dress his fingers quickly found her opening. One finger went in, followed by another.
He looked at her pleasured face while he pushed his fingers as deep as he could inside of her. He kissed her cheek and her neck while a third finger joined the rest.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 6:04 am

"No," She said, noticing his sly smile. Her eyes followed his fingers, knowing where he was headed. When he took off her dress, she laid down for him, letting him get better access.

She gasped and moaned when one finger entered, but when the second one entered, she moaned and arched her back. Her breathing started getting heavier and heavier. When the third one entered, she gasped, moaned, and she bit her bottom lip as her eyes closed. She couldn't speak, she couldn't say how she felt, all she could was moan out his name.

{OOC: Okay, gone now, don't know when I'll be back.}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 10:05 am

He kissed her lips passionatly while he let his fingers play inside of her.
"Do you like that baby?" he asked in a husky voice.

[OOC: Internet died... it was horrible... Sad ]

Last edited by Villain on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 1:22 pm

{OOC: D: I'm so sorry!}

"Ye...es..." She breathed out, before wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him into another kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair as they kissed, while still trying to breath. She moaned his name against his lips and pulled him down closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:07 pm

He thrusted his fingers as deep as he could while lying on top of her kissing her passionatly. His heart was beating faster than ever.
"Cindy.." he moaned back as he heard her moan his name.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:02 am

Heart beating fast, breathing heavy, all she wanted to do was bring him closer to her. She ran her hands under his shirt, feeling his abs, her hands went everywhere they could touch.

All she could think about was him and the pleasure, but a few times one thought kept popping back up.

...Don't have sex...

...Something bad will happen if you do...

...Heartbreak...

She kept moaning, she knew she had to stop, but she couldn't, not as long as his fingers were inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:07 am

He wouldn't stop. Not until she was completely satisfied. He penetrated her deeper and harder, his fingers feeling every inch of her insides. "Cindy..." he whispered in her ear. "My little princess..." he softly, gently kissed her cheek. A great contradiction to his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:19 am

Her back arched more and her moan sounded broken. Her back was arched for a long moment, her body not moving. She gasped out his name, before her body collapsed. Her arms laid limp at her sides and her heavy breathing continued. She closed her eyes at the feel of his fingers feeling around.

She opened her eyes and watched him. It was all she could do, that and breath. Her heart was pounding and she could even feel her pulsating where his fingers were.

With a shaky hand, she reached up and stroked his cheek.

"I... love you..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:25 am

He slowly pulled his fingers out and kissed her gently.
"I love you too baby..." he whispered back.
"You have no idea how much I love you..." He smiled. To her it would've looked like a caring smile, but in reality he was amused.
You have no idea how little I care...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:35 am

{OOC: Okay, we all know you're lying to yourself now Rolling Eyes}

She closed her eyes to his words. Part of her wanted to believe him, actually most of her wanted her to believe...

But part of her still doubted his words of love and probably always will...

She sat up and gave him a kiss on the corner of his lips.

"That was fun..." She whispered, in his ear.

At the moment, she really wanted to cuddle...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:39 am

[OOC: We all know, but he doesn't... Razz ]

His gentle smile was replaced by a cocky grin.
"Glad you liked it," he said.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:47 am

{OOC: He almost figured it out a few pages ago XD}

She hugged him, silently wishing that he actually did love her.

Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:51 am

[OOC: Almost... Razz ]

He hugged her back, holding her close and stroking her hair before looking up at the bright full moon watching over them.
"I wish we could just lie like this forever..." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:55 am

She snuggled into his chest. "Mm-hmm..." She'd be completely okay if they could lie forever in each others arms... Just like this...

She glanced up at the moon and smiled a little. "Gorgeous night..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pleasant Day Out
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: The Garden-
Jump to: