10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Pleasant Day Out

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 5:36 am

{OOC: I'm fixing to have to go, so if you want just continue on Smile I'll be back when I can.}

Cinderella followed Villain down the stairs, past the numbered doors, and down another set of stairs. She never strayed from his side as they walked, she glanced at the doors, thinking about those trapped (though when she passed by one room, she heard a very loud moan).

He finally stopped at a door and unlocked it. He held it open for her as the sun light seeped brightly into her eyes.

She blinked a bit before taking a step outside and staring at the Garden in awe.

A huge smile graced her lips as she started running around and twirling in the warm sun.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:13 am

{OOC: @Villain You're probably busy or something, but I feel like I'm being ignored... sorry for being rude, it's just that I see you're online and you haven't added anything to this... again sorry ._.}

She laughed as she spun. Once she stopped spinning, she laughed some more and took a deep breath, before falling backwards onto the green grass.

"Gosh, I missed this." She said, smiling as she looked at the blue sky. She could hear birds chirping and she just finally felt free.

Even if she really wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:25 am

He had to laugh at her. So silly. So cute.
"I'm glad you like it," he said and smiled.

[OOC: I'm SOOOO SORRY! I was out, and I left the forum open without logging off ._.'' When I came back I was so busy catching up I didn't even notice you had written ._.'']
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:31 am

{OOC: It's fine XD I figured something was up, seeing as you really weren't doing anything >.> So yeah lol If I sounded rude, I'm sorry, as I said on the Roommate List, this week really hasn't been good...}

She didn't want to sit up and look at him, so she just looked at him upside down. She turned over on to her stomach and played with the grass with a smile.

"Thank you for letting me come out here..." Oh, how she felt like a child saying that... "It's really wonderful to come out and get some fresh air after being cooped up for so long..." She said that so casually, as if she had just gotten over being sick...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 11:56 am

He picked her a flower before going to her and laying down next to her. He placed the flower in her hair.
"Anything for you," he said and smiled.

[OOC: Dw about it, I'm not easily offended or anything xD Besides, you weren't being rude ;D]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:30 pm

She gave him a smile. She might as well have some fun, even if she might regret it later.

Her stomach growled. "Okay, I'm hungry, so I guess I'll eat first." She said, with a bit of laughter in her voice. She sat on her knees and opened the ice chest. After digging for a bit, she pulled out an apple.

She looked up at him. "Can I have one of your apples? I really haven't had one in a long time."

{OOC: Sorry for taking so long, talked to my mom for a bit. Razz}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:40 pm

"Go right ahead," he laughed. He didn't do anything but look at her. He did not even seem interested in the food. Just her face. Her eyes. Her red lips. Her white skin. Her flowing hair. Her beautiful features....

[OOC: That's ok ^^ I have to go to bed now. Sorry, but it's 2:40am here o.o 'Night!!!]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:53 pm

{OOC: Sorry for keeping you up! Thanks for waiting though Very Happy Goodnight! Get lots of sleep, hun Smile We shall continue tomorrow! ^_^}

She smiled. "Thanks." She said, before taking a bite. "Mmm!" She said, covering her mouth as she chewed. It tasted so good, her stomach and her taste-buds were really enjoying it.

She swallowed as she moved her legs to where they were bent beside her, while she used her left hand to keep her body up.

She took another bit as she looked around the garden. It was so huge and gorgeous. How did he manage to take care of it all?

"So," She said, after swallowing. "How do you take care of all of this? It's so beautiful and so huge!" She stated. She really loved it, even if there was a huge wall that made it to where she couldn't leave.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 6:18 pm

{OOC: I know you're not on yet, but I really wanted to add a bit more XD}

She glanced at him and noticed he was staring at her. She gave him a smile back.

You're going to regret this...

She couldn't help it; the look he was giving didn't make her feel uncomfortable, it gave her the same feeling she had when she thought he was "Jack": Just another innocent victim taken by Villain. Not "____ ____": The actual Villain who broke her heart and used her.

My goodness, are you going to regret this later!

Back to the time where he told her he loved her and that look almost made her believe it.

I am sooo going to regret this!

His eyes... It felt like they could penetrate her soul...

Why does he have to be so gorgeous?!

She glanced away and took another bite of her apple.

I'm going to fall for him again... aren't I? She thought, glumly. I'm going to regret any of my time spent with him... He's going to break my heart again... I'm going to fall into depression... and eventually die of a broken heart... She thought, as she gazed over the garden. No real emotion shown on her face.

I'm never going to find true happiness...

...Am I?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:15 am

[OOC: OMG, AAWWWWWWWW!!!! I'm so glad you added that *-* It's so sad yet beautiful *-* Just the way you know I like it...Razz]

"I have people to help me..." he muttered trying to stay away from the subject. He reached for a green apple and took a bite. First thing he had eaten all day, and it tastes really good. He inched a bit closer, so he was lying right next to her almost feeling the warmth of her skin. The birds were singing from the tree tops and he couldn't help but smile.
"It's like your own private symphony isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:27 am

{OOC: Very Happy I'm glad you like it!}

She glanced at him again, before looking forward. Okay... not a fan of talking about how he maintains this place...

When he inched, she had to resist looking at him again, but when he spoke, she turned her head to him. She offered him a smile as she glanced at the trees.

"Yeah... It's really beautiful and wonderful to hear birds again..." She said, with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:30 am

He gently kissed her cheek before taking another bite of the apple.
"For me, it's wonderful enough just to be with you," he said once he'd swallowed and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:39 am

She looked at him with one eye closed, before letting a hint of a smile appear. She opened the ice chest and fished out a plastic sack that she brought to put trash in. She took the last bite of her apple before putting the core in the sack. She stood up as she finished her bite.

"Can we go to the water? I know we didn't bring anything to swim in, but I would like to see it and maybe at least dip my feet in." She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:44 am

He looked at her as if she'd just said the most ridiculous thing in the world
"You need to let yourself go more," he said laughing before taking off his shirt and running the few meters up to the swimming pool. He jumped in with all of his clothes (except his top).
"The water is great, come on in," he said laughing and winked.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:52 am

She put her hands on her hips and gave him a look. "Not that easy when you're a women though!" She called after him. She laughed as he jumped in the water. She shook her head as she walked over to the side of the pool. She took off her shoes and dipped her feet in.

"If I take off my dress, I won't have anything to wear, but if I get in with my dress on, I'm catch a cold, no matter how hot it is outside." She stated, just lazily swishing her feet in the water.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:54 am

He sighed and laughed at her.
"I'll get you something new to wear," he said before quickly grabbing her wrists and pulling her out into the water.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:58 am

She yelped as she was pulled into the water. The water felt so good on her body.

Her head popped back up out of the water. "___!" She said, sputtering out water, glaring at him.

Her glare turned into an evil grin just before she jumped on him, causing him to fall back underwater. She grinned at him underwater, her hair floating all around her.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:00 am

Still underwater, she pulled her close to him and kissed her lips before going up for air.
"Couldn't help it, it was just too tempting," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:06 am

"Right..." She said, coughing a little, having taken in some water in surprise to the kiss. She moved her hair out of her face and just started floating in the water.

Or at least trying to...

Her clothes felt a little bit heavy and she hated that, but she really wasn't in the mood to be in just her undergarments.

Who knows what could happen... She thought, as she waded into the shallower section.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:14 am

"It's nice isn't it?" he asked dreamingly.
"I've always loved the water." It wasn't a lie. When he was a kid he'd end up spending the summers at the beach more than at his house.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:17 am

She laughed. "I love it too. When I was little, I have to be forced out of the water, kicking and screaming" She said, smiling, though slightly embarrassed at her childhood self.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:19 am

"Yet I had to drag you out into the water just now," he said and rolled his eyes before laughing.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:29 am

She rolled her eyes right back at him. "It finally got forced into me how long I should be in the water and when I should be in the water." She stated, remembering when her mother got fed up with her and decided that if Cinderella wasn't going to listen to her, she'll bring a strict swimming instructor into the mix. She finally had to beg her mother to get rid of him and she promised that she would get out of the water when she was told. It took a while for her mother to be convinced though...

She shook her head from the memory. It really wasn't one of her favorites...

She dived under the water and looked up at the surface.

Enchanting as always...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:45 am

He came up close to her and looked down on her face under the water. He couldn't help but smile. She looked so beautiful...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 am

She gave him a smile back and a little wave, before coming back up for air. She really wanted to swim up to him and kiss him real quick then have him chase in the water.

But since when were her wants ever right?

She pushed the thought back, knowing it wouldn't end well for her...

Her stomach growled.

She really needed to eat more...

"I'm going to get something else to eat." She said, looking back at him, before climbing out of the pool.

Water came out of her clothes like a waterfall. She ringed out her dress as best she could before going back over to the ice chest.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:02 am

"I'll go get you a towel and some new clothes," he said with a smile before going back inside.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:09 am

She smiled at him before he went inside. He probably locked her out there.

She didn't mind that at all.

After eating a sandwich and a half, she grabbed a pudding cup and a plastic spoon, and decided to take a walk around the garden.

Everything was in full bloom and the colors made her smile. So different from being inside...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:48 am

He came out carrying a thin dress, not too different from the one she was already wearing, a blanket and a towel for her to dry herself. He handed them over except for the blanket. He put it down on the grass and sat down on it, turning his back on her.
"I'll give you some privacy," he said and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 2:54 am

She turned and looked at him He seemed different...

"All right," She said, with a hint of laughter in her voice. It wasn't real, but sounded real... She's used so many times at dinner parties and special occasions...

She took off her wet clothes and dried off with the towel he gave her. She slipped the dress on and was a little bit surprised that it fit, not to mention it was almost identical to the dress she was wearing before.

When she was dressed, she went over and sat beside him. "Is everything all right?" She asked, cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:16 am

He hesitated at her question. So she'd noticed the change. He couldn't tell her the whole truth...
"Just... something I saw on the monitors... people are really... fucked up," he said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 3:24 am

She cautiously placed her hand on his. "I... I have a feeling you don't want to be here right now... that you're really worried about whatever you saw on the monitor..." She said, cautiously and slowly.

Will she regret what she's about to say?

"If... you can take care of what's going on, you should..." She said, softly. "I'll be fine here... Or I could wait in your room, it doesn't matter to me... Just... just go take care of what you need to take care of..." She said, getting him to look her in the eyes. "Don't let me stop you." She told him with all seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:22 am

"I'm sorry Cindy..." he said with tears in his eyes. He tried to look at her, but his vision was blurry.
"I have to go..." he quickly got up as soon as he could and ran towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 8:13 pm

His tears surprised her, but she wasn't surprised when he ran back inside. She sighed, sadly...

Must be the girl he actually cares about... She determined, not knowing what else it could be.

She stood up and walked over to the ice chest and pulled out a drink. She took large gulps, before sighing, which quickly turned into a yawn.

I'm so exhausted... She thought, as she walked back over to the blanket that he left.

She moved it under the shade of a tree, before laying on it. She stared at the sky until she fell asleep.

{OOC: Sooo sorry that I disappeared. Been such a looooong day (yesterday) DX I'm going to bed now, I'll be on whenever I can be. (though, you're with Meg at the moment XD)}
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 1:43 am

Cinderella woke up with a start. She looked around for whatever woke her, but there was nothing there.

It was just dark.

Nighttime... She thought, before stretching. She stood up and stepped out from under the tree, looking around at the garden.

It was really creepy in the dark, the noises of crickets or whatever was making a noise, didn't help. Though, it wasn't totally dark, for there was a faint light spread out across the grounds. She looked up to see a full moon and a blanket of stars.

"Wow..." She breathed out in awe.

She walked around the garden, loving the look of everything in the dark, before coming to the pool. She took off her shoes and dipped her feet into the water. She leaned back on her hands so she could look at the stars.

She thought back to Villain and what might have happened. She prayed a silent prayer that everything was all right.

It almost broke her heart when she saw tears in his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:49 am

[OOC: OMG, you love me that much...? ó.ò Aaawwwww! *all teary-eyed* I love you too, I just don't know it yet!!! ó.ò Don't give up on me... ó.ò]
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 6:03 am

OOC: give up, Cindy, give up v.v He's mine v.v
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 4:18 pm

{OOC: @Villain I can't wait for you to figure it out Wink @Meg You know, it could be possible for him to love us both XD But I doubt you'd want to share him. lol}

Cinderella shook her head. Stop it... Don't think about him... Just... think about something else... She thought, before taking off her clothes. Better then getting my only dress wet. She thought as she slipped into the pool.

It was her first time skinny-dipping and it felt really good. Though, it was kind of boring and lonely... There as no one to share it with...

She dived and swam a little, before deciding to float in the water. She smiled at the sky. It looked like a velvet blanket of bluish-black had glitter or diamonds spilled all over it.

She raised her hand up to the sky and smiled. It really made one realize how small they were in such a big universe...

She swam in the water for a little bit longer, before feeling exhausted. She got out of the water and went to the ice chest.

"Looks like most of the stuff is still good..." She muttered to herself, before pulling out a sandwich and a pudding cup. She grabbed her dress and went over to the blanket.

She found the towel Villain gave to her and dried herself off as best she could, before using it as a pillow. I figure he's not going to come get me for awhile... So why not sleep some more? She thought as she ate her food.

Once she was done, she wrapped her naked body in the blanket and waited for sleep to come...
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 3:24 am

Cinderella woke up, feeling nauseous. She, slowly, sat up and held her stomach. What's wrong with me? Am I sick? I don't feel bad I just feel like throwing up... She thought, before something in her stomach churned. She held her mouth and stood up, not caring that the blanket fell away from her.

She ran to a spot away from the tree she was currently occupying and threw up her dinner from last night. Gross, gross, gross! Make it stop! She thought, as her eyes watered. Once everything was out, she was still gagging. What do you want? My lungs to come out?? She thought, in misery.

Finally it stopped. She was shivering and felt light headed, not to mention the bad taste in her mouth...

She stared at the puke, revolted, before deciding the best thing would be to bury it. Hope you don't mind, ___... She thought, before digging her fingers into the ground and pulling up a chunk of dirt.

She dug up as much dirt that would cover it and patted it down when she was done. "Hopefully that will do it..." She muttered, before going to the pool to wash her hands.

Once she was done she went to the ice chest and pulled out a soda. She couldn't take the bad taste anymore and she had no toothbrush or toothpaste. She took large gulps and sighed. She really wished she had some salted crackers to snack on...

She got up and went back over to the blanket. She still felt lightheaded and extremely warm. Didn't help that it was summer outside...

She pulled her dress on, not wanting to be caught without it, and laid back down on the blanket.

Please come get me soon, ____... She thought, before drifting into an uneasy sleep.

Last edited by Cinderella on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:20 am

[OOC: I'm coming soon!!!! D:]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:23 am

{OOC: Yay! Hurry! Oh and I want to huuuuuug you for saving Kida!! <333}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:28 am

[OOC: Normally I wouldn't.. but Phoebus is pissing me off... that bastard... how dare he?! <.< >.> Torturing is MY job! <.< >.> *desperatly tries to hide soft side*]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:29 am

{OOC: Uh-huh, I don't believe you :3 There IS some good in you! XD}
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:35 am

[OOC: ... <.< >.>]

He ran outside with his jacket in his hand. He didn't need it, he didn't get cold easily, but what if Cinderella was cold..?
He came to a stop when he saw her asleep on the grass. Was she..?
He smiled to himself before laying his jacket over her.
"Sweet dreams Princess," he whispered before sitting down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:52 am

ooc: Cindy is sleeping, come back to Meg! Cool
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 4:58 am

[OOC: Wake up Cindy... Sad ]
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:21 am

{OOC: Sorry! I had to take care of some personal business DX Give me a few more minutes.}
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:25 am

{OOC: Okay, I think I'm back for the moment XP}

She vaguely felt something being placed on her. It was soft and warm, making want to cuddle into it. The scent was sweet and familiar...

___? She thought, slowly waking up. She yawned and stretched, before turning over. She blinked up at the man sitting next to her. It took her a moment to realize who he was.

"___! You're back!" She said, sitting up. "Is everything all right now?" She asked, remembering why he ran off.

She felt a little dizzy, but it would ware off. She was just glad to see him...

She was really one who hated being alone...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 am

"Did I wake you up...?" he asked gently and pulled her closer so she could sit on his lap.
"Yeah, it's fine now, I suppose.." he said and gave her a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:50 am

She shrugged. "Its fine... I've been sleeping too much as it is." She said, laying her head on his shoulder.

You're going to regret this! You're not very good at listening, are you?

She didn't care at the moment, she honestly just wanted to be in his arms.

You're pathetic...

"That's good." She smiled at him relieved that whatever it was, was okay now.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 6:02 am

He laid his arms around her waist and hugged her close.
"I missed you..." he whispered in her ear.
It wasn't exactly a lie...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Pleasant Day Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Pleasant Day Out   A Pleasant Day Out Empty

Back to top Go down

A Pleasant Day Out
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: The Garden-
Jump to: