10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) Empty
PostSubject: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:51 am

''HELP!!' Jasmine Looked up. It was poca. She fast ran towards the wall ''POCA?!''
She wasn't calling for help for nothing. Jasmine could hear the fear in poca's voice.
''POCA WHAT IS HAPPENING?!'' She punched the wall
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:52 am

"Odette...Someone..PLEASE!!!" She cried out even more, not wanting to get hurt. Pocahontas stared at the knife, looking back up to the Villain, "Please...No...PLEASE!!" Tears fell down her face..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:54 am

She wanted to break the wall. What is happening? ''POCA WHAT IS HAPPENING?!'' she punched the wall again.
''Who is with you?! Whoever you are leave her ALONE!''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:59 am

She screamed louder, grabbing her dress. Screaming more as he drew the X, crying now. Pocahonta shook even more now, the pain was horrible. She looked down, trying not to fall to the ground. Tears kept coming down, "Please..." She cried,
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:03 am

Stupid wall! She punched again ''WHO IS WITH YOU?! LEAVE POCA ALONE!''
She looked at Thrax. ''THRAX WAKE UP!'' Thrax didn't move. She turned back to the wall. ''WHAT IS HAPPENING?''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:08 am

She screamed, the scream started to get wash out as she started to cry, "Eric.." She grabbed her dress even more, "Thrax.." Hearing Jasmine's screams through the wall, looking to the wall, "Villain.." She lowly cried out but, enough for Jas to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:12 am

The villian.. Her eyes widen. why would ... She shook her head. ''VILLIAN LEAVE HER ALONE!''
She couldn't think of anything else. She looked at ariel and thrax. ''Wake up please!''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 2:06 am

Pocahontas let out a piercing scream, "ERIC!!!!" feeling the knife go deeper. She fell to the ground, having her arm up as the villain held it. Tears ran down her cheek..When she screamed Eric's name it was clear this was happening because of Eric..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:42 am

Thrax woke up and looked at Jasmine to was banging the wall. Then he herd Poca's screams. "NO! POCA!" he jumped up from the carpet and started running into the wall to get threw but the wall was to thick! "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:48 am

She sunk on her knees. " The villian was with her.but i only heard screams. " She let her hand down.
She starred to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:48 am

[[OOC the rest of the screams ya'll hear XD]]

Pocahontas screamed, looking at the camera, tears falling down her cheeks..She couldn't move, she was afraid to. Her hair was in her face, staring at the camera in full fear, "Eric.." She cried out..

[[OOC When she says Eric, she is saying like she is begging him to give someone something..not like crying for help like a begging cry...]]

Pocahontas screamed, stopping with a whimper.

[[OOC end of screams xD BTW HEY THRAXY!!]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:11 am

(OOC: I'm so sorry I wasn't on! I was at school and just checked in earlier!)

He still tried breaking the wall down, but there was no use. He collapsed against the wall and slid down to the floor. What if I loose her a second time?! He started to teer up.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 am

Pocahontas's screams suddenly stopped, there were no more screams, just silence...

[[OOC FREAK OUT TIME 8D and its okay]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:20 am

The silence was to much for him. I Just need to hear her voice once more. Just to know she's safe. "POCA! PLEASE SAY SOMETHING! I need to hear you..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 am

[[OOC since I REALLY WANNA rp with you two I'm going to let it skip time a bit]]

After a Few hours of Pocahontas not speaking, she heard Thrax's voice..She walked to the wall, falling hard onto her knees. She was still in deep pain, pain she was afraid that would never go away, "I'm..H-here.." Her voice showed she was in pain, hurting and sad, "I'm..H-here..Sw-Sweet."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:31 am

She feared the worse. hearing Thrax scream did not help either.
she wanted to calm him down. But it wouldn't help... She starred at the ground.
hearing poca's voice again she looked up. She is alive.. she sighed relived. She did not want Poca to die.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:33 am

"POCA! oh thank God! I thought you were dead!" he wiped away his tears, but he was still concerned because she was stuttering to get her words out. "What did he do to you?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:37 am

"He..He.." She took a breathe, "Tortured me, there is something...Something he wants, something that Eric or someone else might have..And because he thinks Eric has it, he tortured me.." She was shaking, Thrax could hear it in her voice. Her voice sounded so weak, "I have.." She started to cry, the pain coming back, "A X on my left palm, a cut going from my left wrist up to my elbow which turns deep before it ends, and a deep cut below my throat.." She bursted into tears, "The pain..Make it go away!" Pocahontas almost screamed, remembering the eyes of the Villain who did this to here, "Sweet..." She cried out, remembering everything once again..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:42 am

Her heart fell in peaces. Hearing Poca cry. The pain she must have been through.
Jasmine was silent. Poca did not deserve this. Not after all the things she has been through..
Why wasn't poca roomed with Thrax? She needs him.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:46 am

If only he was there with her. He would of given her the medical attention she desperately needed right now. "Poca. I there anything you can wrap your wounds with?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:50 am

Pocahontas looked down to her wounds, "I don't think so.." She couldn't think with the pain she was feeling, Why did Thrax have to be behind this damn wall? Her wounds stung, "I need you, Sweet..I need you.." She cried even more. Pocahontas was scared, scared that the Villain would come back at any time, "Sweet..."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:56 am

Thrax's eyes started to tear up again. He would of given anything to help her... But there was no possible way he could do so. "Poca I am so sorry I wish I was there to help you..." Thrax said with worry in he's voice.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:58 am

Pocahontas moved, screaming but not too loud. She looked at her arm, the deep part of the cut was stinging, "Because apparently Eric loves me, I had to be tortured. He or someone else has something that the Villain wants..And to teach Eric a lesson, he.." She fell back against the wall, squeezing her top arm, "Make it stop.." She begged..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:23 am

Thrax started to get pissed when he heard this was all the stupid idiots faullt. How dare he but Poca before him... Thrax wanted to be pissed at Eric of hurting Poca and putting her in harms way but for now he needed to stay calm for her and frankly for himself. Thrax wanted to do something... Anything to take her pain away but he knew there was no way to give her medical help unless he was there. Then He thought of Odette "Where is Odette I might be able to help you her help you." He yelled

(OOC Well its that Magical time of the day again... WORK. I must go for a few hours but I will be back! Then We can RP)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:03 am

Pocahontas looked around, "She's in the bathroom.." She looked down, staring at the X on her palm, wondering if it meant anything. She looked down, she was in so much pain, "Thrax.." .Wanting to ask him something but, she went quiet, "Nevermind.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:39 pm

"What is it Pocahontas" He asked concerned
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:41 pm

Pocahontas couldn't help but to speak, the pain making her unaware, "I love you..Please..Don't.." She made a groan from the pain, "Please...Don't..Leave...Me..Please.." She groaned once again, "Pick me.." Her voice trailed off as she said the last line. Her head on the wall. Pocahontas didn't even know what she just said..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:43 pm

[[OOC Totally my Poca side speaking XDD THE REAL ME IS LIKE BRING ON THE DAMN DRAMA 8D! Twisted Evil ]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:14 pm

He was shocked. He didn't know what to tell her. He loved her AND Jasmine. He looked over at Jasmine. He was speechless. "Poca I'm not going anywhere." That was all he could say. He still had alot to think about.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:17 pm

Pocahontas sat there, leaning against the wall. She was unaware what she had said, and the moment she would remember..Would make her feel even worse, Sweet was now seeing how bad the Villain had broke Pocahontas. Her eyes slowly closing, she kept them open. Wanting to keep talking to Thrax, "Can you tell me a memory, or something." Her voice was fragile, like she wanted to forget the pain..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:24 pm

"Okay well... Um... Remember that one time we had a race to see who was the fastest between you, Koko, and me?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:27 pm

She smiled, weakly but it was enough to make her happy, chuckling very low, "Yeah, didn't I win? Or was that you?" She chuckled softly, Hoping that her silent laughs were making him feel better..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:34 pm

"Ha you did. We were neck and neck. Then I tripped on the tree root right before the finish line. Koko made fun of me for a week!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Pocahontas chuckled low once again, "It was funny, seeing you fall flat on your face. You begged-!" She groaned in pain once again, grabbing her arm, "Ow..Y-You begged me for re-re-rematch.." She was stuttering but, chuckling softly..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:40 pm

"And you wouldn't give me one." Hearing her still in pain made is heart to flip flops. Gotta keep her mind off of the pain. "Will have a rematch soon. Promise."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:41 pm

"Really?" She asked, smiling, "I would love that.." Pocahontas felt as if she didn't have a wall between them. The pain was horrible but, he had a way to keep her mind off the pain.

[[OOC Thraxy should totally say something sexual, making poca blush XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:47 pm

"What about that one time you dared me to go skinny dipping. That was funny"

(OOC: lets start with that haha)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Pocahontas blushed only a little, remembering she quickly turned after seeing him, "Yeah, I also remembered you dared me as well." She chuckled lightly, wincing in pain but, she was ignoring it..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:53 pm

"You wouldn't do it tho. you were chicken." he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 5:56 pm

"Of course I wasn't going to.." She blushed..

"But, now is a different story.." She thought to herself..

"I remembered when you accidentally caught me bathing in the river though.." She blushed, remembering the way she had stood there, covering herself up even though her hair was covering her up the most. She remembered his glance on her.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:00 pm

"Ya and you bitched me out for like a half hour, even tho it was an accident." he was blushing a little bit.

(OOC okay im going to bed night!)
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 pm

(OOC screw it might as well stay on for a little longer.)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:02 pm

"Well you kept staring at my boobs.." She was blushing, remembering his eyes upon her..Wondering if she would ever see him look at her like that ever again..

[[OOC Nighty night--WELCOME BACK XDD AND YAAY]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:06 pm

"Ya it wasn't fun when you were slapping me." or calling me a demon! Shut up!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:08 pm

She felt something, remembering when she called him a demon. Pocahontas let out a cry, "Ow..." She cried, looking back to the wall...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:11 pm

"whats wrong?" He wanted to make sure everything was okay over there.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:12 pm

"Just my wound..Below my neck.." She groaned..The pain had came back, feeling guilty and horrible as she remembered she called a demon..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:16 pm

He didn't know what to say. "We can talk some other time. I want you to go take a bath and clean your wounds. don't worry I'll be right here when you get back."

(OOC sorry im to tired to post anymore AH SCREW SCHOOL! night)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 pm

[[OOC NIGHTY NIGHT!!! <3]]

Pocahontas nodded, "I will, hopefully I can make it.." She said, getting up slowly. Practically pushing herself off the wall, walking to the bathroom, smiling at Odette. She turned on the shower, taking her clothes off, she stepped in when it was kinda warm. As the water hit her wounds she jumped, putting her hand over her mouth. Her eyes wide, trying not to scream. Pocahontas started to cry, the pain was back, like it was being done all over again. Suddenly the memories of the Villain torturing her were running through her mind, like flashbacks. Her eyes started to show fear, freezing still. Remembering the blood, looking down she saw a little bit of blood running down her body. She held her hand over her mouth harder. Pocahontas couldn't scream, not right now..Though it was obvious she was scared of something, standing still with her eyes wide..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:28 pm

(OOC: will start a new topic 2moro unless you want to start one tonight)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)   Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Screams Through The Wall. (Room 2)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next