10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

waking up on a carpet of lies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

waking up on a carpet of lies Empty
PostSubject: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:05 pm

She woke up opening her eyes wide. Hearing the voice wisper and slowly fade away.
She saw Thrax beside her. wait this isn't the floor. she let her hand slowly go over the carpet. It was soft.
She stretched her body. She took a deep breath in. Relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:38 am

Thrax woke up and noticed JAsmine stretching. Ariel was still asleep. "Hi." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 am

She looked at Thrax. " Hey, did you sleep well?". She asked and sat straight. She starred to the wall. Without an expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:13 am

"Alright I guess you?"

(OOC: Is this before or after hearing Poca scream? I think it should be after but you decide.)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:26 am

(OOC: After that makes more sense ^^ )

''Okay.'' She said. ''Had any dreams?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:34 am

"Yes... I Dreamt that Poca died from what the Villain did to her. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:40 am

she nodded. ''I feel so bad for Poca..'' She ignored his other question.
''Poca did not deserve that... She already had allot of pain. And with pain i mean her Brother..''
Before he thinks that i am rambeling about my..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 9:53 am

(OOC I kinda confused.. do you know about her brother and that Thrax couldn't help him or is it something else.)

Thrax Listened to her talk. He had a strange feeling that she knew a lot more then he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 am

(OOC: ooh sorry i make less sense today. Yes it is about her brother that Thrax couldn't help.)

"I am sorry. I'll stop talking" she looked away. good plan. Stop talking be quiet.

(OOC: going to bed now. See yoou tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:15 am

(OOC good night I hope we can RP More tomorrow!)

Thrax looked at her and knew she knew but he couldn't talk to her about it. He moved a little closer and gave her a hug. The hug wasn't for lust it was just for comfort. He needed someone right now and he needed to feel like everything was going to be alright for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:15 pm

She held him thight. This might be the last time. ''I am sorry for what happened to you. But it will never happen again.''
She just knew somehow he would be fine. and he would be happy.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:19 pm

He kept holding her close. "Jasmine I love you. And I'm not just saying it I do."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:23 pm

She bit her lip. ''I know thrax..'' She let go of him. ''But poca deserves you.'' She stood up and walked towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:26 pm

He grabbed her hand, "Why... why her and not you? Don't you want to be loved?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:29 pm

''Yes thrax. But i only want it. Look at Poca Thrax. She needs you. See how much pain she is going through.''
She could barley speak. Feeling her stomach turn. This is better for Poca.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 pm

"Your in pain to don't you see. Just because you don't have wounds on your skin doesn't mean there aren't any." He cleared his throat from the tears, "What that guy did to you is horrible. I want to be the one to fix you, and make you better again."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:39 pm

Yes i am in pain. But i don't deserve you don't you see it.
She frowned. ''Don't try to fix me. I am not Broken.'' She looked away.
Feeling tears in her eyes. ''What ever happened to Me has happened for a reason.''
She looked at Thrax. ''YOU CAN'T MAKE ME BETTER, YOU CAN'T CHANGE THE PAST.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:42 pm

"I MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CHANGE THE PAST! BUT I CAN MAKE A BETTER FUTURE!" he collapsed in his knees, "Your the first person who has actually accepted me for what I am now. I have a complicated past." He looked up at her. "But I want a better future... With you."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:45 pm

[[OOC did he just pick Jasmine?
Poca: Heart breaks..]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:46 pm

(OOC: he didn't pick her, he wants her tho)
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:51 pm

Tears rolled down. She felt lik somebody just stabbed a houndered knife's in her heart.
"But I want a better future... With you." She let go of his hand. Covering her face.
He did not say that. He didn't
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:00 pm

He stood up and looked at her, "Please..." he took a deep breath, "Jasmine i have some things to think about." He smiled a little bit and walked over to the conner and started meditating.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 8:57 pm

She sank down on to her knees. She felt so guilty. And he keeps telling me this isn't my fault? With out me this would not had happened .
She looked at thrax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: waking up on a carpet of lies   waking up on a carpet of lies Empty

Back to top Go down

waking up on a carpet of lies
Page 1 of 1