10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) Empty
PostSubject: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:27 pm

Cody was bored in his room. His poor mother was sleeping. She was so exhausted from yesterday. Cody just left her alone to sleep. But he was getting lonely and wished there was someone to talk to. Cody leaded on the wall thinking about what he should do. As he was standing there, he was hearing voices. They were coming from the wall. There must be someone in the other room. Cody turned to face the wall and kneeled. He started to knock softly on it so he wouldn't wake his mother up. "Hello? Is someone in there?"
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:31 pm

Rapunzel stopped, hearing a voice coming from the other end of the wall. "Oh! Hello!" She said, walking closer to the wall to she could hear better. The voice sounded like it belonged to a boy and she wondered curiously who it was. "Who are you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/BoomerAANGProduction?feature=mhee
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Cody smiled at the voice calling out to him. It sounded like a girl. She sounds friendly. "My name is Cody." Cody lead his ear close to the wall "Who are you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:37 pm

Rapunzel smiled. "It's nice to meet you Cody! My name is Rapunzel!" She said, sitting down against the wall. She wasn't used to the "no furniture" situation but she'd have to get used it until they bought some actual furniture.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:40 pm

"Oh I remember you! You're the girl I saw in the basement. It's nice to meet you too Rapunzel." It was really nice getting to know Rapunzel. He remembered seeing her in the basement when the villain give them all tattoos. He thought she was very pretty. "Is there anyone else in that room with you?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:51 pm

"Oh!" Rapunzel said, a little surprised. But of course he would've seen her in the basement, she didn't know why she was surprised. "Oh, yes I have two roommates. Naveen and Helga. Are you with anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:54 pm

"Well, I'm with my mother Jane. She's sleeping at the moment. It's sad that she doesn't have a bed to sleep on. Our furniture's gone." Cody explained to Rapunzel.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:57 pm

"Oh.. Yeah. Our furniture is all gone, too. We have to buy some more soon.." Rapunzel said, remembering she still hadn't ordered anything. "Umm.. What rank are you?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Cody looked at his palm of his hand to read the symbol. "I'm NS. What about you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:05 pm

Rapunzel instantly felt bad for Cody. That meant he wouldn't have as much money then. It didn't seem fair. "I'm a VP." She said, "But I don't really know why.."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:11 pm

"Wow! That's really cool." Cody said. That meant she had alot of money and she has a good chance of buying stuff. "I'm thinking of saving my money with my mother and probably get a bed. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:16 pm

"Well we decided to get a bed and some apples. And probably a first aide kit. We're kind of putting our money together." Rapunzel said, "I think I want to save some of it though.. Might need it for later."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:20 pm

"That sounds like a great plan." Cody said with a smile. She was so sweet. They're both getting a bed which was a very smart thing to do. "So Rapunzel, how did you end up in this place?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Rapunzel frowned a little at the next question. She sighed. "I'm a con artist." She said, "So I guess that's my sin.. I.. Can I tell you a secret? You have to promise to keep it!"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:31 pm

"A con artist?" Cody wondered. "Don't worry, I'm really good at keeping secrets." he said onto her. He remembered that he was keeping a secret that his mother told him about the plan they're planing.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:39 pm

"Right.." Rapunzel said. She glanced over at her roommates, making sure they were still asleep. "Just.. You might think I'm an awful person but.." She trailed off, mustering up the courage to blurt it out, "I.. I conned a blind man once.." Yeah, she knew it sounded pretty awful. Conning a normal person was one thing but a blind guy? Yeah, that was low. "But.. I didn't really want to.. And then I fell in love with him.. It was one giant disaster.. "
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:44 pm

Cody's eyes widen when he heard what she said. "Wow..that's awful." He looked down. "Well you're secret is safe with me. I promise not to tell anyone."
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:47 pm

"Thanks.." Rapunzel said quietly. She paused not sure whether or not to ask her next question. "... Do you think I'm an awful person?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 pm

"Well not really. I learn that everyone makes mistakes. You did bad stuff. But it doesn't make you a bad person." Cody said to her.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 2:52 pm

Rapunzel smiled at his answer. "Thank you..." She said, "I really needed to hear that.. You're so sweet.. I can't imagine why you'd be brought here..?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 3:14 pm

"I don't why the villain took me and my mother. All we were doing was freeing the gorillas because the poachers were capturing them. My mother told me to run but I wasn't fast enough to escape." He looked over to his mother. She was still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel

Rapunzel

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:01 am

Rapunzel gasped, feeling sympathy for them both. "That's awful..." She said, shaking her head, "Don't worry.. I'm sure we'll get out of this place."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:07 am

"I hope so." Cody said to her. He wanted to tell Rapunzel his mother's plan to escape but he wanted to keep that promise to not tell anyone about it. He didn't want to put his mother or Rapunzel in danger. Especially how dangerous this villain is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)   A Voice From The Wall (Room 6) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Voice From The Wall (Room 6)
Page 1 of 1