10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayla

Kayla

TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) Empty
PostSubject: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:41 am

{OOC; Okay, ermmm, I havent done a TTW before xD But here we go! Ylva recommended it. So I thought I'd try one with Sinbaaaad or Anyaa~ Either of you? <3}

Kayley sat down on the stone floor next to the bed, Eilonwy was asleep and the coldness of the hard floor was actually helping to clear her mind. She was trying to think what she had done in order to end up here, what had happened and who this villain was. It was then as she puzzled amongst her thoughts that she heard a voice from through the wall. Her eyebrows furrowed as she realised that her and the child must not be the only ones here. Pausing, she reached out to the wall and whispered cautiously. "Hello?" Deciding they may not be able to hear her, she cleared her throat before trying it a little louder. "Hello? Is anyone there?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 8:55 am

Sinbad laid in the bean bag. Still staring at the ceiling.
He suddenly thought he heard something.
He looked up at Anya.
"Did you say anything?"
As she shoke her head, Sinbad listened again.
He could hear someone talking. From the other side of the wall. He turned around and looked at the wall behind him.
"Hey. Yes, there are someone in here. I'm Sinbad, and I'm here with Anya. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:07 am

Kayla let out a sigh of relief at the fact that other adults had clearly being captured aswell, it meant she at least had some company in this prison-like place. "I'm Kayla," She smiled despite the glaringly obvious fact that he was not able to see her through the wall. "I don't understand... where I am... whats happened..." Her voice was slightly panicked and confused, now Eilonwy was safely tucked up in bed, there was no need to pretend everything would be alright. She finally was able to let loose her fears on someone.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:17 am

"Hey Kayla. You sound like you are new in here."
He paused. Where should he start?
"There is a man who calls himself 'Villain'. He has kidnapped a lot of people. I'm not sure exactly how many. But I think it's at least 20-30 people. He says he has captured us, because of our sins. It really isn't a nice place, but you'll have to get the best out of it. Are you alone?"

{ OOC: If you want to, you can join some of us in the chat :3 You can see how to do that in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Y_D3SvGkw
}
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:41 am

(OOC: Hey mind if I join?)

"Yea It's good to have someone to talk to. That's pretty much the only form of entertainment in here." Anya said quickly jumping into the conversation
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:47 am

{ OOC: Of course not :3 Should we take turns, so it's Anya, Kayley, me and then from the beginning again? }
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 9:49 am

(OOC: OK! )
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:29 am

Kayla blinked slowly, sinking further back into the wall as she took all the information in... She would remain here for a while. Her eyes began to well up slightly and she hesitated before answering Sinbad's question. "No, I am with a young girl, Eilonwy." She stammered a little, she was in shock and couldn't get her words to make sense. "Hello... Anya, yes, I imagine so." Her heart was thumping hard against her ribs as she let ut a few quiet sobs.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:24 am

The girl on the other side of the wall sounded afraid. But who wouldn't be?
"Don't worry, it's not as bad as it seems," he said trying to calm her down a bit.
"It's rough in here, but good things happens as well."
Sinbad looked back at Anya.
"Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:29 am

Anya quickly spoke up trying to keep her voice happy, "Yea you meet a lot of people, and most of them are nice. Sinbad's right, it's not that bad once you get used to everything." She hated lying, but she didn't want the girl to freak out
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:39 am

"Well.. I hope so," Kayla tried to lift the depressing drone of her voice a little, to sound somewhat more optimistic. It was only then, when she brought her hand up to her face to brush her hair aside, did she notice the branding. Yelping a little in shock, she clapped her other hand to her mouth as she inspected it. "P... S... What does that mean?" Her voice became taut as she pondered all sorts of possibilities in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:52 am

"Uhm... We have been marked. The villain has a lot of sick games. And in this one, your mark will decide how much power you have in here. Like me, I have a W. It's not good. And Anya has an F, which is quite good."
He thought about it for a little while.
"Anya, do you remember if PS is good or not?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Anya rested her head against the wall, "I believe it stands for pityful scum one level above Sinbad." She laughed a little. "So you and I can boss Sinbad around."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:03 pm

"Well, that's unusual..." Kayla grimaced as she realised she would be stuck with the mark for at least the rest of her life but perked up a little at Anya's joke. "Well, at least I'm not a W," She laughed. "Well, Sinbad, can I order you to get me out of this damn cell?" She sighed, knowing her question was impossible but she couldn't stand it in this cramped room, placed with a child she would have to safe guard and look after. At least Sinbad and Anya had some adult company. What was she doing in here anyhow? She needed to find Ariel. Searching for her is what her life came down to at the moment and it was all she wanted, to be re-united with the woman she has always loved. She contemplated asking Anya or Sinbad if they had met her... but what were the chances? Frowning, she realised that had never stopped her searching before and she resolved to at least ask. "This is going to sound daft." She bit her lip, wondering if this was such a good idea after all. "But... neither of you have heard of an Ariel have you? Red hair? The most dazzling blue eyes if ever you saw them." Her heart twinged as a crystal clear image of her lover swam through her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:10 pm

Sinbad laughed.
"I wouldn't mind getting you out if I could."
- But I would never do it just because of a stupid mark, he thought to himself.

Sinbad frowned when he heard Ariel's name. And the description fit her prefect. There was no doubt about it.
"Why?" he exclaimed surprised. "H-have you seen her? Is she alright?" He pressed himself against the wall.
Why would some girl on the other side of the wall ask about Ariel?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:01 am

Anya was surprised. She looked at Sinbad. Who did she know Ariel? She just got here
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:39 am

"You know Ariel?!" Kayla's heart thumped harder inside her chest and she gave a pointless kick to the wall in a futile attempt to break through, she couldn't stand been so close and yet so far from finding out where Ariel was after all these years. The concerned tone in Sinbad's voice didn't really phase her, she was concentrating more on the fact he knew her. "I was... a friend of hers. A while back." Her voice was short, she didn't want to go into deep discussion with him about their past, she just wanted an answer. She had waited so long after all. "Where is she Sinbad? Anya?" Her voice was panicked, the fact they both seemed to know her could lead to the reason being they had met here. In which case, Ariel was clearly in a lot of danger.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:44 am

"Yeah, we know her. She's my girlfriend," he said with a little smile. For some reason that thought always made him happy.
"I'm not sure exactly where she is, but she's in here somewhere."
And friend of hers? Sinbad thought about who it could be. He didn't remember Ariel mention anyone with the name Kayla.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:53 am

"We don't really know where anyone is, but she is safe." She looked at Sinbad, "The villain would make it known if she wasn't"
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:00 am

Kayla's heart dropped at his words and she slunk to the floor, placing her head in her hands. How could Ariel do that to her? Just get with someone else after all those years she had spent looking for her? Searching? Despite not knowing any clue to her whereabouts. It was a while ago... She pushed the latter thought to the back of her mind as tears began to trickle down her cheeks. "Oh..." Her voice broke and came out as a hoarse whisper in the darkness, she wasn't even sure the other two had been able to hear it. "She was my girlfriend too. We were in love. I searched for her for all these years." Her voice cracked once more as she began to sob a little, not wanting the other two to see her weakness, she tried to clear her throat and continue to speak. "I'm glad she's... alright, Anya, thanks." Despite her immense pain at the thought of Ariel and Sinbad together, she still at least hoped Ariel was safe... and happy. Even if it was with someone else. Fate was fate. Destiny was destiny. No-one could change that. Everything happened for a reason. It just so happened, that Kayla was the one who now felt like her heart had been torn out of her chest. She needed to see her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 5:05 am

"Your girlfriend...?" Sinbad said confused.
"What the hell are you talking about?" he said as he raised his voice without realizing it.
- Ariel only had Kida and Kayley.... Kayley.... Kayla.... No, it couldn't be....
"You said your name was Kayla, right? With an A in the end. Not Kayley."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:27 am

Kayla blushed as she overheard the pet-name Ariel had come up with her those many years ago. It had all been caused by a simple mishearing of how Kayla had pronounced her name and it had stuck ever since. It also made her happy that at least she had been mentioned by Ariel and she hadn't entirely forgotten she existed. "She used to call me Kayley." She still smiled at the fond memory but Sinbad's tone and the fact he was now her boyfriend disconcerted her. "We were together for four years, I swore I would never love anyone like I loved her." Saying it aloud made her instantly feel hurt at the fact Ariel seemed to have found someone else to love, where as she, had not. "And I have never been with anyone since. I will die here if that is what fate decides and I will die loving her. I have pledged my heart to her and to her it will always belong." Her words became formal and slightly cliche but she meant all of it, never would she love another like she loved Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 7:31 am

"What kind of sick joke is this?" he yelled against the wall.
Could it be another one of the Villains games? Maybe he made someone play Kayley just to mess with him.
"Kayley is dead. So who the fuck are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:16 am

"No. I am alive. I am Kayley," Kayla tried to keep her calm, she never liked being angry with anyone, even a someone that did happen to be shagging Ariel. "Sinbad. She thought I was dead, I survived. I managed to escape the storm." She tried to explain and reason with him, she didn't want the first friend she had made here to become her enemy that quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:29 am

She wasn't dead? Could it really be the truth?
He clenched his hand. But if that was true, then...
He sat down with his back against the wall.
"... I'm sure.... Ariel will be really happy to know you are alive," he said in a depressed voice.
- She'll probably be really happy, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:34 am

Kayla couldn't help but smile at his words, would Ariel really be all that happy to see her? She had spent all these years loving her, it was strange to think her feelings might have changed. She was with Sinbad after all. "It was a long time ago," Kayla sighed. "Things have changed... I guess," She would like to think they hadn't, Ariel was all that had kept her going but at the same time, she seemed to be happy with Sinbad. "How long have you being together?" She felt like kicking herself for asking, she was just waiting to get hurt, instead she sufficed with thumping the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:43 am

Sinbad didn't say anything for a while. How long had it been? He wasn't sure. Maybe some months. Maybe just a few weeks. Did it really matter? Why did she have to be here? Why was she still alive. Sinbad froze. How could he even think that. It was wrong. It was a good thing that she was alive. A good thing... so why did it make him so sad.

He suddenly remembered that Kayley had asked him a question.
"I'm not sure. Some months I think. We met in here."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:51 am

cherry

"I see..." A few months... how did that compare with the time they spent together? She supposed it depended on the relevance of the days spent together and how special they were, in that case, time didn't really matter. Perhaps she should let Ariel go? Move on. She was with Sinbad now. There was no reason for her to know she was here. "Hey... Sinbad? Don't let Ariel know I'm here. If I die here... I don't want her to have to grieve for me twice.... and she'll just worry. It wouldn't help a thing." And she was happy with Sinbad, he would look after her.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 8:56 am

Sinbad raised his head when he heard her reply.
"Really? You don't want her to know," he said a little excited. For some reason that made him glad.
His mouth dropped again. He leaned his ear against the wall.
"... What if you meet her? What then?" he asked nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:05 am

Kayla hesitated... she didn't know what she would do in that situation... What would she say to Ariel? "I suppose I'd get to that when it comes to it..." She bit her lip, would she recognise her? Or would Ariel dismiss it as a freak look-a-like of the girl she once cared for? "I suppose I'd just pretend I did not know her, I could be a relative of 'Kayla' or even..." She stopped as she realised how daft her thoughts sounded. Just as she would know Ariel if ever she saw her, Ariel would too know Kayla. She would not be fooled. "We shall just have to hope that we do not encounter one another," Which was doubtful. The villain would most certainly assure their reunion sooner or later, and just for irony, she wouldn't put it past him if he killed her. She would just have to come up with a way that Ariel would not know she was here... But how?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 am

"I really doubt it'll help hoping that you two won't meet," he sighed.
Why was she doing this? Why would she pretend that she didn't know Ariel.
"Why won't you let her know it's you? Why try to hide it?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:06 pm

Anya listened to the conversation siliently. Since she didn't know Ariel very well it would be best if she didn't share her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 1:28 am

"Well, I suppose it's just..." Kayla hesitated. Was it simply to protect Ariel? Or to protect herself? To distance herself from her. No, it was for Ariel. Everything she had done since that day had been for the girl she loved and the one she had given her heart to. She would not go back on that now. "How likely do you think it is I'll die in here, Sinbad? I'd say my chances were fairly high. She shouldn't have to grieve twice for me..." After all this time spent searching, it would break her heart for Ariel not to know she was still alive, but it would break Ariel's tenfold to watch her die again. "It'd cause her too much pain."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 am

"So you are doing it to protect her, huh?"
Sinbad thought about it in silence for a while.
"Ariel is not stupid," he noted. "If you do meet, she'll probably find out. Unless you come up with some really clever disguise..."
He paused. Should he really say what he was about to say? If Ariel never found out about Kayley, that would kinda work in his favor.
"But even if she doesn't recognize you... I.... I think she deserves to know the truth." He raised his voice slightly when he said the last part of the sentence.
"I won't tell her about you. Not if you don't want me to. If she never meets you, then there is no point in letting her know. Then it would probably be best if she thought you died back then. But if you do meet... you should tell her." His voiced shaked a little. He closed his eyes.
"She deserves to know. And if you really care so much about her after all this time... I think you deserve to meet her as well. Not in disguise, but as you."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:11 am

Kayla blinked slowly, tears forming there at his words, she hoped for Ariel's sake they would never meet. Not in these conditions when death was exceedingly likely. "I will," Her voice was quiet, she wasn't even sure Sinbad had heard her. Her heart yearned for Ariel and she couldn't bare the current situation. "If you ever see her though... and I have died, and she realises I was alive here... please, just..." Could she really ask Ariel's boyfriend to do this? Her heart pounded, she needed Ariel to know it though. "Let her know I love her, with all my heart. And I will always be, have always been, her Kayley." Tears began to run down her cheeks as she placed her head down onto her knees, hiding her face from the world.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:26 am

Sinbad still had his eyes closed. He couldn't open them again. Not without crying. And he didn't want to cry. It was stupid. Why would he cry over something like this? There was no reason to cry. If Kayley loved Ariel... and Ariel loved Kayley... that was not reason to cry. He felt so confused.

When he heard Kayley ask him to tell Ariel she loves her, Sinbad opened his eyes. He quickly closed them again to hide the tears. He didn't say anything for a while. He needed to make sure that he had control of his voice.
"I'll..."
Would he really? Yes, why not?
"I'll make sure to let her know."
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 8:34 am

"Thank you ... Sinbad?" Kayla paused, tears still streaming down her face, her cheeks wet and eyes red and puffy. "Do you think I'll die here?" It was probably very likely. She reckoned the villain would love the irony of making Ariel watch her die, after she was apparently already dead. Her chances of surviving were not good. She felt sick.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 9:47 am

Anya jumped in. She hated to see people lose hope. "No I don't think you will anyway. I mean Sinbad and I have been in here for months and so far we're ok." She winced slightly telling her they've been locked up for months was probably not the best idea
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:01 am

Kayla couldn't speak at first, her voice had disappeared, she was filled with panic and fear, her throat had tightened but she allowed herself to relax somewhat with Anya's words. Yet they weren't all that comforting, they meant her torture could be dragged out over a lengthy and painful period. "Thanks Anya," She managed to croak as her eyes dried over, it seemed she had used up all her tears and was now in shock. "I want Ariel," She whispered, beginning to rock backwards and forwards, her head on her knees. She felt like a mad woman.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:09 am

"I'm sure you'll see her. You meet pretty much everyone eventually," and if the villain knows she's from your past he'll probably make sure you see her probably being tortured or just to stir up trouble, she added silently in her head
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:21 am

Kayla bit her lip, she hadn't meant Anya to hear that final whisper. "I don't know if seeing her is a good thing though, not in here anyway..." Her voice faded as she thought of the possible ways she may meet her once again for the first time, probably some horrendously torturous scenario. She shivered.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:53 am

Sinbad stood up.
"It was nice tlaking to you, Kayley," he said with a fake smile on his face. He tried to sound cheerful.
Then he walked towards the bed.
"I need some sleep," he said to Anya as he walked past her.
Then he walked ove to the bed and let his body drop.
He didn't fall asleep. he wan't even trying. Instead he just laid there and thought everything through.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:20 am

"Uhmm yes it was nice meeting you Kayley! I'd better get some sleep too." she walked over and sat on the bed next to Sinbad, "Care to share what you're thinking?"

(OOC: @ Sinbad: Did you want to start a new topic about the furniture being gone? like when we wwake up?)
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:28 am

Sinbad looked at Anya without moving his head. Then he turned his look down again.
"I'm not even sure what I'm thinking.... I always just assumed that she was dead. But now.... I don't know..."
He sighed.
"I don't really feel like talking about it right now. Because I'm not sure how to feel about it. Maybe tomorrow. But right now I just need to clear my head."

{OOC: Sure, I'll start one now. So we'll just let them go to bed now, and then they wake up the next day, right? }
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 5:37 am

Anya nodded slightly. She lay down next to him. She didn't sleep for a long time. She just thought about everything, eventually sleep came.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)    TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9) Empty

Back to top Go down

TTW - A Voice from the Next Room (9)
Page 1 of 1