10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The death waits in the blue water

Go down 
+8
Wendy
Thrax*
Cinderella
Eric
Cody
Villain
Aladdin
xLilo
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:50 am

{OOC: You're going to have what now with Cinderella and Jane??? O.o}
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:51 am

(OOC: Some fun? *smiles innocently*)
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:53 am

{OOC: I really hope it's the innocent kind >.>}
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:54 am

(OOC: Wink )
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:55 am

{OOC: lol XD}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:39 am

Aladdin slowly woke up, realizing immediately he was in a different room judged by the feeling of the floor. He sat up slowly, and realized that the pool party must have started. But when he opened his eyes, he didn't see anyone around the pool room.

Where is everyone? Aladdin thought, surprised and confused. Usually there were a handful of other people, or at least one or two besides himself... Where were the sleeping bodies?

Aladdin looked around for mattresses of some sort, but saw nobody. He then thought about the possibility that this was some sort of set-up, and that he could be in danger. Was this another of the Villian's sick games? More than likely. Aladdin walked in circles, looking for hints as to what was going on and to see if he was in any immediate danger. He saw nothing. Maybe he was just randomly allowed some free time by the pool. Besides, he hadn't had the chance to swim when they were in the garden, so this was a chance.

But that's when he noticed off in the distance some clothes laying on the ground by the pool.
Someone else is here! Aladdin thought, Apparently already swimming.

Aladdin slowly began walking towards the clothes and the pool when he realized it was Esmeralda's dress.
Aladdin's heart beat rapidly gained speed, and he thought it was going to jump right out of his chest. The joy he was feeling was more than anything, knowing she was here, with him.

He started at a run, smiling beyond belief.
He called out her name. "Esmeralda! Esme, it's me, Aladdin! It's alright, we're together again! My love, where are you?"
He was surprised that even if she was underwater, that she couldn't hear his cries of joy.

He was finally at the edge of the pool and could see the water clearly, when he saw her raven hair in the pool.

His heart came to a halt; There was something wrong.
She lay motionless at the bottom of the pool, and she had been down there since he had awakened.
Hyperventilating, he frantically looked around for someone else.

"HELP! SOMEONE, HELP ME!" Aladdin hollared, but his cries went unheard.

He jumped in the water and swam to the bottom, grabbing his nude fiance by the waist and pulling her up towards the surface. He broke the surface and breathed in, pulling her up onto the tile by the side of the pool. Her body was rigid and cold, and he knew what he was thinking was true.

Esmeralda was dead.

He refused to think it, and he just looked at her for a few minutes. He put the clothes on her and brushed her hair with his fingers, feeling nothing. Suddenly it him like nothing in the world could, like no other physical or emotional pain could ever hit someone.

He screamed in cries of pain at the top of his lungs, unable to breathe. He held his bride, gasping for air, unable to control himself. He clung to her for dear life, and shouted her name again and again.

"ESMERALDA!" he hollared, crying hysterically as he released sob after sob, tears streaming down his face.

"You... you can't be gone... We said we'd never leave each other. Please... Please don't leave me."
He broke again into great sobs, cradling her in his arms.
"We had our future planned out... That beautiful house on the hill by the park, just like you wanted. You, me, and Aaron.... for the rest of time."

He kissed her forehead, his tears falling to her face.

"I can't go on without you, I can't do this on my own." he said, his voice breaking, as he barely whispered it out.
"Please.. .don't leave me. This should have been me, not you! Aaron... Aaron needs you."

Aladdin held her hand, looking at the lifeless angel in front of him.
"I love you, Esmeralda." Aladdin said simply, and kissed her hand.

He lay there with her in his lap for what felt like hours, a neverending chain of tears overcoming him.
Finally he broke down, and drifted into unconsciousness by her side.

Last edited by Aladdin on Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:12 am

(OOC:Noooooo Aladdddddddinnnn DX Sad Sad Sad )
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 1:49 pm

(OOC: That makes me cry! Sad Sad Poor Aladdin... *hugs him*)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 2:14 pm

OOC: I cried while typing it Sad
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:00 pm

{OOC: WhAAAT?!? NOOOOO!! Michon! You made me cry! Unconscious?! Just passed outright!? Not dead, right!?}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 3:20 pm

[OOC: @Lilo: *sniff* Thank you for the hug. I needed that. Oh you and your devious little mind. At least you were nice to her. Smile
@Anastasia: Don't worry, he's just out, not dead. Although he is inside now.... GAH I promised myself I wouldn't cry over this again. I lied.]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 5:08 pm

{OOC: ah that is so sad Sad}
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 3:05 am

OOC: You make me cry Sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:30 am

OOC: You. make. me. cry. You, my almost brother in law. Snif.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 4:22 pm

[OOC: @Eric *sniff* is right. Sad It's alright, you're still my brother-in-law at heart!]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:36 pm

OOC: You're my brother-in-law for ever!
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:50 am

ooc: OMG ALADDIN I CRIED LIKE FOREVER READING THAT!!! NOOOOOOO!!!! My Bff lost his fiance *tears up*
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 7:58 am

(OOC: Everyone worries for Aladdin... Including me >.< Although... I had a lots of fun killing her Razz)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:01 am

OOC: Hey, Ylva? Can I go back to my room now? Razz Al's just kinda chillin' out with his dead fiance..
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 4:05 am

OOC: Never mind, disregard last message. We switched rooms, gotcha XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The death waits in the blue water   The death waits in the blue water - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The death waits in the blue water
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2