10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Girls One Demon

Go down 
+3
Jasmine
Ariel
Thrax*
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cinderella

Cinderella

Two Girls One Demon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:34 pm

Cinderella stared at him through the monitor. "Wow... that's pretty impressive! I didn't know plastic surgery has gone that far." She said, before laughing nervously at his last statement. "Um, no thank you, I'll stay with the way I look... And Villain beat you to the tattoo thing... I've been marked at VP... Wait... you're a plastic surgeon, if we get out of here you can take of the marks, right?" She asked, looking at her hand that was marked VP.

Then I'll only have one reminder... She thought, to herself as she looked down at her belly.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:38 pm

"Uh ya I Dont see why not..."
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Cinderella smiled. "I'll hold you to that." She said, laughing a little. "I'm going to go check on the others now, I still hate that you're about to have sex with someone in the room. So, I'll check on you later. Wow... I'm already feeling like a mom..." The last part she whispered mostly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:59 pm

"Ha thanks Mom... Talk to you later!" Thrax said sarcastically. He was still kinda pist about the block but she had a good point.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:00 pm

"Hmm, you're welcome... son." Cinderella said, before turning off the speaker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Girls One Demon
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4