10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two Girls One Demon

Go down 
+3
Jasmine
Ariel
Thrax*
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Two Girls One Demon Empty
PostSubject: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:57 am

Thrax woke up in a strange room he had never seen before. The carpet was furry and black, and there was a King size and a smaller size bed in the room. He also saw three stuffed cats in the room. "Creative but Cruel." Thrax thought. He was looking around the room until he heard two female vocies coming from a door he amused was the bath room. Thrax knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:59 am

Ariel opened the door.

"Aaaaahh" Ariel screamed. Ariel was stunned.

what happened to his face?

Ariel walked out the bathroom. She touched his face. It was soft.

"Who...who are you?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:03 am

She looked At ariel who opened the door.
When she saw the face she let out a gasp. ''What or Who are you?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:07 am

Typical Human Response.. Thrax thought always judge before you get to know someone.

"Baby calm down I am not going to hurt you." He sad with a very cold tone.

"My name is Thrax and I demand to know what the hell is going on." Thrax wasn't really getting mad but he knew if he wanted answers the best way to get them out was to scare it out.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:11 am

''Well let's just say. We are kidnapped to this place. For something we have done.''
She walked out of the bathroom. ''Just to punish us or something like that.''
''My name is Jasmine By the way.'' She held out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:20 am

"I'm Ariel. We are all prisons here. Playing 'games' and tasks for a man, we don't even know who he is"

Ariel found Thrax's face interesting. She touched it again. Running her finger over every bump.

Why did I scream? He doesn't seem that bad"

"What do you do"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:23 am

Thrax Looked at the two with disbelief. How the hell did someone finally catch him and knock him out so fast. It couldn't be true.

"What do you mean that I did something wrong?" He asked getting a little annoyed

When she stuck out her hand for him to shake it he was little confused. Could she be different he thought. Most likely not.

Thrax stuck out he's claw and grabbed her hand. At that moment he took a look at her eyes. "You have every beautiful eyes' he said. And then he did something he hadn't done in a long time... He smiled
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:29 am

He took her hand she saw his claw. She wasn't scared of it. He said he wouldn't hurt them.
And he seemed nice. She smiled back ''Thank you very much''

''I don't really know what we did wrong. Something with sins.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:38 am

Thrax let of of Jasmines hand and looked at the girl named Ariel.

"Prisoners who the fuck has the right to keep me locked up in here! And What sins are you talking about?" He yelled a little not at the girls but just in general.

When Ariel touched he's face he was put off a little. But her hands where so soft he didn't really mind. He loved the touch of a women. They are truely on of gods greatest creations he thought.

"Well before I am here I was a doctor and a surgeon. I used so do Body Modification which is like plastic surgery just on a higher level. Its the exterme form of surgery." He said

"Also I did this all to myself with the help of my team." Thrax stepped back so the girls could see he's whole body now "Like" he said with a scary smile.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:40 am

Ariel giggled and smiled

"I like it. I think it really works"

Wow he looks amazing

"Sorry I screamed before. I was just a bit shocked"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:45 am

Thrax loved that the girls where eying he's whole body. It made him feel proud of he's work.

"Its alright" Thrax said with no expression "Its a normal human reaction" and gave he a little smile

Thrax looked over to jasmine and asked "What where you talking earlier with sins?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:51 am

she looked at him. ''Well Some weeks ago we got this folder with all sins. Like Lust.. Or Unclean. things like that..
It is like calling people names.'' She rolled her eyes walked over to the bed and sat down.

''I think it is unfair.'' She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:55 am

Thrax looked at jasmine with concern in he's face. She really looked sad about all this and that made Thrax really annoyed.

"Do you two know who is behind all this?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 am

"No. Not at all. It must of been the man who branded us. I didn't see his face though. Too drugged up"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:06 am

(OOC: Sorry for the late reply my computer makes an creepy noise O.e)

She nodded. ''I think it is because he called me ''the unclean one'' So it should be him''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:10 am

"What are you talking about, branding?"

At that moment Thrax looked at the palm of he's claw and saw a bandage on it. He undid the wrap and there in he's hand was a mark that looked like a NS.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Thrax Shouted "WHO MESSED UP MY PERFECT CLAW WITH A STUPID NS!"

Thrax had spent years and Millions of dollars to get he's body looking perfect and some guy had the balls to mess it all up!

Thrax could feel he's temper raise. He took one of the stuff cats and chucked it at the wall making the cat explode on contact.

(OOC I was laughing my ass off when I wrote the part about the cat Razz)
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:16 am

Ariel looked at Thrax

"Hey hey. Calm down."

She held his hand/claw.

"Please. For me please"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:22 am

I thought you were with sinbad.... She shaked her head getting the thought out of her head.
She looked away So she did not see them. Akward..
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:24 am

"Jasmine why did you look away? I'm only trying to calm him down"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 am

She kept her head away from their direction. ''I know Ariel I know you try to calm him down.''
''I just feel akward that's all''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:29 am

Thrax turned he's head around and looked at Ariel. He was so pissed at what this guy had done but her eyes where calm and peaceful. Thrax let out a deep breath to calm himself down.

"I am sorry I have just spent my whole trying to get my body to look perfect and some nut case just ruined one of the things I have been trying to perfect all my life. I will try and calm down I am sorry."

He looked at her with a peaceful face. Thrax really wanted to change the subject before he got angry again. He took he's claw and ran his 'fingers' through her hair. "You have really Beautiful hair." He smiled "If you couldn't tell red is kinda my color."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:32 am

Thrax Looked over at Jasmine who looked like she was getting upset.

"Is there something I should know about you to?" Thrax said with a mischievous smile
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 am

She looked back at them. ''No, I just feel like the thirth wheel here..''
She stood up and walked towards the bathroom. Opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:40 am

Ariel looked up at Thrax. He wasn't scary, he was nice.

His claw going through her hair felt nice.

"Thank you" she smiled.

Ariel looked deeped into Thrax's eyes.

"What colour are your eyes Thrax?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 am

"Jasmine wait. Don't feel like the third wheel. Come and join in please"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:49 am

She couldn't believe her ears. she let go of the door. ''Join in what?'' she asked.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:57 am

Thrax looked Ariel but before he could say anything he sqeezed her hand and let go. He walk over to Jasmine and and grabbed her arm.

"Look I don't know what you guys have been through but all I can say is that we need to work together to overthrow this guy."

He got closer to Jasmine and looked her in the eye "I am sorry if I am getting in the way of you two but I think you need me just as much as I need you to. We are all in this together so we might as well make the best of it"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:01 am

Ariel walked over and hugged Thrax and Jasmine. She smiled and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:06 am

Thrax hugged the two girls. "See we all need each other"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:10 am

She was surprise by the sudden act of thrax and Ariel hugging them both.
''Maby you are right''
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:11 am

"Yeah I think we do."

Ariel hugged them tightly
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:14 am

''Okay ehm enough hugging now i can bearley breath.'' She Said trying to light the mood.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:17 am

He kissed both the girls on the forehead and hugged them closer.

Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:26 am

Ariel enjoyed the hug.

"So what do you really look like then? You know underneath all this?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:34 am

Thrax let go of the girls and looked at them. When Ariel asked her question Thrax couldn't help but smile.

"Well other then being really into tattoos I am also in to piercings." Thrax smiled "Also my red skin is all over my body."

OOC: He has a prince henry Smile
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:36 am

"But what colour hair do you have? And eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:41 am

"Well I used to be a black man and I used to be bald. But I changed my skin, hands, chin, hair, eyes, teeth, almost every thing but my muscles are all mine." He smiled
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:45 am

''Wow than you must have been through allot of surgery's '' She looked at him.
''Like i didn't know you could change like everything.''
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:50 am

"Wow that's alot"

Ariel looked at him amazed

"Why did you do this to yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:51 am

"Thats my job. I change people into looking like the person they want to be. I have changed a 400 pound women into a 100 pound women, a 80 year old women into looking like a 20 year old, changed men into women and womne into men, and I handsome man that turned into a beast." Thrax smiled thinking about all he's work.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:53 am

Her eyes grew bigger. She was speechless. He better not change us... she thought.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:53 am

"That's amazing" she gasped

"Do you think you could change me and Jasmine? You know just a question"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 8:55 am

He looked at Ariel with sadness in he's eyes. "I can't tell you know its to painful."

He turned he's head and looked way. He started thinking about what happend.

"Yes I can change you guys into what ever you want" He smiled "You can be anything you want"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 am

''I am fine in my own body.'' She said with a weak smile.
She went through her hair. ''I don't want to change anything''
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:01 am

Ariel looked at Jasmine.

"Wow really. That would be cool. I don't need anything changed do I?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:05 am

"If you want something changed then do it but you shouldn't let anyone make you do anything." Thrax smiled at Jasmine "I think your both perfect the way you are." He grabbed and squeezed her hand
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:12 am

''Well thank you.'' She smiled.
''and thank you for understanding me.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:39 am

Thrax smiled "So what do you two do for fun here?"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 am

[[OOC Ariel and Jasmine: SEX!!! ^^ XDD I COULDN'T RESIST!]
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:41 am

"Well before you came in here we had actually had sex. Lots of sex" Ariel said kissing Jasmine on the lips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Girls One Demon   Two Girls One Demon Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Girls One Demon
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next