10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)

Go down 
+3
xLilo
Snow White
Villain
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) Empty
PostSubject: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:21 am

Yes, this is posted really early xD But it is because I am planning something big. Something scary.. something that will give you nightmares on halloween and many nights before and after! Twisted Evil BUT, I need a volunteer character xD Someone who will discover something, and someone something will happen to. (Dw, they won't die because of this! I can guarantee that!)
The person who does volunteer will also have immunity until Halloween, because I will need that character.. Razz
Now, I only want really active people! So this is my list of people I want as volunteers. The one who volunteers who are furthest up my list gets the role xD

1. Dimitri
2. Sinbad
3. Lilo

(Remember, you will have to be very active up until Halloween, so don't volunteer if you don't know you can do that! Plus, I will need your msn for plotting ^^)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:27 am

dang, this sounds like fun too bad I'm a worm. Good luck to whoever gets it!
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:28 am

Oh, I could do it. But I haven't got msn. And... I don't know XD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:29 am

I just sent you a PM, but I'm a little but confused...Do you only want the people on your list to volunteer?
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:30 am

good question Anya, otherwise I'd be up for it
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:36 am

No, I'll take anyone who fits xD (it has a storyline, so I must be sure to pick a fitting character) It's just that I'd prefer the people on the list, as their characters fits best. Does that make sense? xD
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:38 am

I guess so, well if no one on the list can do it sign me up. Please Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 am

This sounds really interesting 8D I'm happy to volunteer Very Happy ... but my msn has kind of died... >.>
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 am

Aaww, Dim, then we have something in common! xD My msn hates me ATM v.v'' But we can PM eachother on YT right? I'd love to have you in on this ^^
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:47 am

I'm willing to do anything you want me to, Villain Very Happy
As long as it doesn't involve you chopping off my head and putting it in a bag xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 9:33 am

@Villain- Of course ^-^
My computer's internet is kind of dying tonight >.> Not sure why- but you can pm me and i'll try and reply tomorrow, hopefully when my computer is deciding to work xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:20 pm

Wendy will volunteer :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)   HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

HALLOWEEN ANNOUNCEMENT! (NEED A VOLUNTEER!!!)
Page 1 of 1