10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halloween Is Gone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anastasia

Anastasia

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 7:12 am

Anastasia woke up with sudden pain in her leg. She cringed and turned over, the side of her leg was a mess and all scraped up. Then she saw that she had a large dark bruise around her wrist.

She sat where she woke for a few minutes, thinking about all the horror she had just witnessed. Never in her life had she seen anything so horrible, and never again did she want to. The poor little boy killed... and now Sinbad may be the next to go...

After a few minutes, Anastasia looked over to see a young women on the ground.
Oh God, I hope she's not dead too... - Anastasia thought to herself.

She tried to get up but her leg hurt too much.

"Hello?" She said in a loud whisper.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:04 am

She woke up. Turning to her back. ''Hello?''
''Hello?'' She opened her eyes. sitting straight up. She rubbed her eyes. Still blurry. ''Eric?''
''Are you there?''
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:24 am

"Umm... no. I'm not Eric." She tried getting up again but couldn't. "My name is Anastasia." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:12 am

She rubbed her eyes. Blinking. ''Nice to meet you.'' She looked at her SMiling slight. ''I'm Jasmine.''
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:17 am

Jasmine? The name sounded so familiar. "Aladdin..." she whispered "You know Aladdin, correct?"

Anastasia ripped part of the bottom of her dress off to try to cover the scratches on the side of her leg.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:43 am

She starred at Anastasia. ''Oh yes i know him. He means allot to me. You have...Ofcourse you shared a room with him.'' Shaking her head.
''Gah, I'm sorry '' She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 12:08 pm

She gave alittle laugh. "No, you're alright." Anastasia paused while looking at her wrist. "Aladdin is a very good friend of mine." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 8:42 pm

''I understand that.'' She smiled. Noticing Anastasia had her attention at her wrists.
''What's that?'' She starred at the woman for a second.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 3:25 am

[OOC: Aww, Anastasia is all injured like Aladdin. Get better soon bestie!]
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 5:49 am

"John had fun with another one of his little games..." She said and then paused "He came into my last room and dragged me out into a garden. There were multiple people there; Cinderlla, Sinbad and Aladdin were all I recognized there. And then... then..." Anastasia couldn't bear the thought of it. "John shot and killed a small boy and then shot Sinbad."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 11:59 pm

''Aladdin? have you talked to him?'' She wanted to be sure that he was allright.
She missed him.

Focussing back at Anastasia's wounds.
She took a deep breath. ''Maby you should wash it?'' She stood up. ''Wait let me get a towel.''
She walked towards the bathroom. Taking on of the towels. She let the bathtub go full with water. Dipping the towel into the water. As soon as the towel was wet enough. She turned the towel so it wouldn't drip on the floor.
Walking back to Anastasia. ''here you go.'' She smiled sitting next to Anastasia. She took Anastasia's arm.
''It better not get infected.''
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 7:03 am

"I didn't get the chance to talk to him... but he's doing okay."

Anastasia watched Jasmine as she got up and got a wet towel. As Jasmine placed the towel on her arm, she cringed and clinched her teeth at the feeling of the pain.
"Thank you so much." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 11:15 pm

''No problem.'' She gave Anastasia a kind smile. Looking at the wall Aladdin was behind once. Was he still there? Or would he had moved? She looked back.
''So have you met more people here besides Sinbad, Cinderella and Aladdin?''
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptySun Nov 06, 2011 7:48 am

"Oh yes. I actually knew Cinderella and Sinbad before coming here. They were married and Cindy's my cousin. But being here Ive also met a girl named Wendy, umm Naveen, Lilo and a man named Thrax." She responded.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 4:10 am

''I know Cindy and sinbad too. And lilo she is such a sweet girl'' She smiled slight. Her smile faded. ''And Thrax... He was my boyfriend... But i made some mistakes. '' Dugging her nails in her finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 12:55 pm

"Really? He was a very nice and sweet guy." She paused for a moment. "It seems like a lot of people here are connected in someway."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 9:28 pm

''He is a nice guy indeed.'' Smiling slight. ''indeed it's because we keep changing rooms and then you meet other people who had shared a room with you for example before they came into this room. It's really nice to know all these people and hear their story's.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween Is Gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Is Gone   Halloween Is Gone Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Is Gone
Page 1 of 1