10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I hate family reunions

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

I hate family reunions Empty
PostSubject: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:37 am

Sinbad woke up. Again in the same room he was used to. But this time he wasn't alone. Someone was sleeping not too far away from him. A girl with red hair.

"Ariel," he said excited and went over to the sleeping girl. But the smile on his face vanished as soon as he realized the girl wasn't Ariel.

But still, he felt like he knew the girl. Yes, he had definitely seen her before. Oh yeah, now he remembered.
"Anastasia," he said a bit disappointed. He had gotten his hopes up too soon, and instead of Ariel the girl was someone from Cinderella's family.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 8:49 am

Anastasia wakes up startled.

"What? Where am I?! What happened?!" She quickly sits up and panically looks around the room.

She turns her head to see Sinbad.

"Oh good God..." She rolls her eyes.

"Where are we and why are you here??"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:02 am

Sinbad got a little surprised when Anastasia suddenly woke up.
It took him a little while to get over the disappointment of not being roomed with Ariel again. But then he listened to Anastasia's questions.
Actually he didn't know the answers. But he thought he could at least tell her what he knew.
"Well, there is some guy called the Villain, who have kidnapped a lot of people and trapped us in these rooms. He is pretty much in control of everything in here."
Sinbad pointed at the camera.
"You see that camera? The sick bastard is watching all of us."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:24 am

Anastasia had the most confused look on her face.
She looked at the camera from the corner of her eye. It made her feel uncomfortable.
She sat on the floor silently, closed her eyes, and tried to think back to what had happened before waking
up in this unfamiliar room.
Thinking long and hard, she could only remember one thing; She was in the town square waiting for John.

Anastasia became worried, "What would John think when he saw I wasn't in the square?", she thought.

She turned to Sinbad, "So, no one has any idea who the Villian is? And you mean to tell me, we aren't the only ones here?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:31 am

"I have seen the Villain. Or Jack as he told me his name was. And I know that some of the other prisoners have seen him as well. Including Cinderella."
He put his hands behind him and leaned on them.
"I think there is about 20-25 people here, but I don't know for sure."
He thought about the folder with a picture of all the prisoners. Or so he had thought. But Anastasia wasn't in that folder. Could it be because she was only kidnapped recently?
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:42 am

"Wait, did you say that Cinderella is here?"
She disappeared awhile ago and yet Anastasia still had not gotten over losing on of her closest relatives.
"Do you know where she is? Is there any way of me being able to see her?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:45 am

"Yeah, she's here," he said as if he didn't really care.
"Why should I care where she is? Though she is probably hanging around with Jack."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:48 am

Confused, "Whose Jack? And why wouldn't you care where she is? I thought you two..."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 9:57 am

"Jack's the Villain." {OOC: Sinbad doesn't know that his real name is John Razz }
"And he's probably also Cinderella's boyfriend or something. I don't know, and I really don't care either," he said a bit annoyed.
Cinderella could do what she wanted. Why should he care about it. But why did she have to hang around with the Villain.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:04 am

{OOC:I kinda figured that Razz }
"Cinderella with the Villain? Well by what I know about hims so far, he doesn't seem like the kind of guy Cinderella would go for."
Anastasia turns while sitting on the floor and sits against the cold wall.
Gives a big exhale, "So, is there anything else I should know about this place? Or are you and I stuck in an empty room surrounded by 4 walls?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:16 am

"Well, there's a bathroom over there," he said and pointed.
"But otherwise that's pretty much it. Just an empty room. So just knock yourself out and have fun," he said in a sarcastic voice.
He laid down and looked up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:36 am

Anastasia slumps over to see that the bottom of her dress has been ripped and the heel on her shoe broken.
She takes her heels off while questioning Sinbad.
"So, what's your story?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 10:53 am

"My story?" he said as he turned his head and looked at her.
"It's really not that interesting. Before I was kidnapped I used to help my father with his stupid company. Though I spent quite a lot of time..."
... cheating on my wife with various whores, he thought to himself. No, why should he tell her that. It would be better to mention something else.
"... fencing. And then I was married to Cinderella, as you know. But she decided to end it not so long ago. Probably after she met the Villain I guess. So if we ever get out of here, then we are getting a divorce," he said with a satisfied smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:09 am

She quickly looks over at Sinbad and laughs.
"Well you seem very happy about it. It still doesn't sound like the Cinderella I knew. But who knows, I guess people can change over time. And seeing as how I haven't seen Cinderella in the longest time, it could make sense."
Anastasia looks around and observes the room.
"I need to find a way out of here and get back to John. Who knows how long I was out? He could still be waiting for me."
She stands up and makes her way to the bathroom. Seconds later she comes out.
"I guess there really is no way out for us is there?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:16 am

"Of course I'm happy. It gives me a chance to stay with Ariel. Unlike Cinderella, she's cute, adorable, wonderful..." Sinbad continues in his own thoughts.

Sinbad looked at her as she came back from the bathroom.
"I doubt it. Even if you get past that door," he said and pointed. ".... there is only more doors. So it's really just a waste of time. My suggestion is that you just try to deal with it. There's nothing to do about it anyway."
Sinbad sat up.
"Who is this 'John'-person you keep talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:38 am

Anastasia's shocked that Sinbad questioned her about John.
She goes back over by Sinbad and sits on the floor across from him.
"Oh, John is the most amazing person! We met because he needed a model and he asked me to model for him. I haven't known him that long but I think I just might be in love with him. The only thing that bugged me was, whenever he wanted me to model for him, he'd have to run off in the middle of it for reasons he couldn't say. But he's so sweet, kind, and very good looking might I add. His long blonde hair and very muscular and...."
Anastasia stops herself, starts to laugh and looks down to her lap.
"Sorry, you probably don't want that much detail."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:45 am

"Oh, It's alright."
- I wasn't really paying attention most of the time anyway, he thought to himself.
"I don't really have anything better to do. So you can continue if you want," he said as he sat straight up, looking somewhat interested in what she was saying.

Last edited by Sinbad on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:01 pm

"Oh, thanks but that's okay. If I talk about him more then I'll probably just get more upset."
She looks around again and then pounds her fist on the hard floor.
"I need to get out of here!"
She stands up and looks down at Sinbad.
"Have you ever gone out that door?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:08 pm

"I few times. Once I got a key, so I could walk out myself. But the other times he Villain has used sleeping gas. He is really a creep," he said and looked at the camera. Then he looked back at Anastasia.
"But as I said before, the Villain is in control. There's nothing you can do about it. So why even try?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:27 pm

"Hmmm... I guess you're right. I guess whatever happens will happen but whenever there's a chance, I have to take it."
She looks at the bracelet on her wrist which was given to her by John.
She tried her hardest to think of something else and get him out of her head.
So, she switched her mind to Cinderella, her cousin and one of her closest friends.
"Have you seen the others that are here?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:33 pm

"I don't know if I've seen all of them. Actually I doubt I have seen all of them. But the Villain arranges sick games once i a while, where there is a bunch of people. And sometimes he switches the rooms and roommates. I have been roomed with five people or something.... Mostly girls though. Don't ask me why, but that's just how it works."
He thought about the last time he had been with Ariel.
"You can be in the middle of a conversation... in the middle of anything... and then suddenly you fall asleep. And when you wake up... everything has changed."
He looked at the nail varnish that was painted on the wall behind him. It was exactly what happened then. And now he had no idea of where she was.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:41 pm

"Well hopefully I can find Cinderella in here somewhere."
Anastasia quickly glances at Sinbad.
"Are you okay? You look like your upset. But I mean, who wouldn't be stuck here."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 12:44 pm

"Yeah, I'm just tired of being here."
He stood up and walked to the nearest wall.
"I think I will try to get some sleep," he said before he laid down, facing the wall.

{ OOC: I will also head to bed now. But I'll be back to roleplay again tomorrow ^^ }
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:24 pm

"Ok..."
Anastasia scooted over to the other wall.
Maybe I should try to get some sleep too.
But she just couldn't. Her mind was racing at too fast of a speed.
She layed down in the most comfortable position she could figure, closed her eyes, and could not sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 1:31 am

{ OOC: Should we pretend it's the next day, so they can have some delicious road killed rats? xD }

Sinbad opened his eyes, but he did not move. Instead he just looked at the wall in front of him. What was the point of getting up anyway?
He laid like that for some time. Then he turned his head and looked at Anastasia.
- I wonder if she was able to get some sleep, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 3:27 am

{OOC: Of course we can}

Anastasia laid there facing the wall with her eyes wide open. She hadn't slept a wink and who knows who long she had actually been laying there.
All of a sudden she heard a small, very faint noise.
She turned her head to see Sinbad looking over at her. For a second she just looked at him without saying anything.
"Hi..." she paused "So, how was your sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:57 am

"I don't think I'll ever get used to sleeping on the stone floor. But it can't be easy when it's your first night here. Were you able to get some sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:16 am

She sits up, stretches, and leans against the wall.
"Not at all. My mind was racing all night. Hopefully you got much more sleep than I did."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:07 am

"Yeah, probably. I guess that at some point you get so tired, that you sleep no matter what. Though it isn't pleasant at all."
Sinbad looked around in the empty room.
"But I know that there is another room, which have a bed. So you might get lucky and get another room someday."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 6:49 am

"Well, let's hope that someday is soon for the both of us."
Anastasia flattens the bottom of her dress back out.
"So, what do you normally do for the day? Just sit here?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:18 am

"Let's see..."
He thought back to the things he had done with Ariel.
"The last one I was roomed with was my girlfriend, Ariel. Aside from eating and sleeping and such, we used to kill the time together. Playing games, telling stories, singing... though it was mostly Ariel who sang. She has such a beautiful voice," he said with a smile. He really missed hearing her voice.
"Oh, and the last thing we did was painting the wall with nail varnish," he said and pointed at the wall.
"Though, as you can see we never got very far with that."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 7:36 am

"Well, atleast you haven't just been sitting her alone the whole time." Anastasia paused.
"Sorry to hear about Ariel. I know what it feels like to be seperated from someone you love and care for."
Anastasia looked over at the wall painted with nail varnish. She paused, took a long look at it, analyzed it, and looked back at Sinbad.
"You should finish it for her. Who knows the next time you two will be together. But, I think you should do it... for her."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:01 am

Sinbad looked at Anastasia and smiled.
"That's actually a good idea. I think I will do that."
He went over to the wall. The red and blue nail varnish was still there.
"Do you want to paint something as well?" he asked and looked back at her.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:11 am

Anastasia looks at Sinbad with a suprised face.
"Umm... yea... sure!"
She stands up and walks over to the wall and examines the wall.
"What are you going to paint?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 8:38 am

"Uhm... I'm not really good at painting. So I was thinking of doing something simple."
He looked at the little red stripe on the wall.
"This is supposed to end up as a heart. And other than that.... I don't really know."
He looked at the bottles with nail varnish.
"There's not really that much to do with only blue and red. Or maybe I'm just not creative," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:05 am

Anastasia laughs back.
"Wellll... I think you should first finish the heart and then whatever comes to your mind after that, paint it."
She hands him the bottles of varnish.
"Here. Just think of Ariel, and whatever comes to your mind when you think of her, paint it." She said while still holding out the varnish and giving a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:12 am

Sinbad smiled and took the nail varnish.
"Yeah, thanks."
He continued on the heart where he had left off.
"Y'know I always thought that everyone in Cinderella's family was like her. But you're not. I mean... you seem so kind."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:23 am

Anastasia laughs and watches Sinbad paint the heart.
"Just because we're related, doesn't mean we're the same."
She looks to Sinbad.
"But, you know, Cinderella's really not that bad."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:28 am

"Not that bad? I'm sorry, but I just don't see it."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:38 am

"Well, the Cinderella I know has always been very kind. Would do anything for anyone."
She takes the other bottle of varnish.
"But, I guess whatever happened between the two of you must have been some kind of turning point for her."
She looks at the bottle, then looks at the wall trying to figure out what to paint.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:46 am

"She might be kind to people she actually likes. But I wouldn't know that."
- But now I've gotten rid of her... and I have Ariel. I really hope she is okay, he thought to himself.
He finished the heart. He looked at Anastasia.
"If you'd rather have the red one, you can have it now."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:05 am

"Oh, ok."
She looks at the wall and the painting of the heart.
"That's your's and Ariel's wall. I don't want to ruin it."
She takes the red bottle from Sinbad and walks over to the other wall.
She stands infront of it and examines it.
Anastasia walks back over to Sinbad and exchanges the red for the blue and walks back over to the wall.
She begins to paint the words "Hope and Love".
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:14 am

Sinbad looked at his wall for a little while. Then he turned and looked at what Anastasia was painting.
When she had painted enough for him to see what she had written he asked her:
"Do you really believe in that? Hope and love, I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:40 am

She turned to him.
"Well, yea, I guess so. I mean if you don't have hope, then how can you live with positivity? Being in here is a perfect example. If you don't have hope, your esteem would be at it's lowest point. If you have hope then you wont be as miserable. And love, well, I think you know about that."
She gives him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 10:44 am

"Well, the 'hope'-part I pretty much understand. I guess you have to hope to get out of here someday, or else you will go completely insane. But..."
He looked at her painting.
"... I don't get the 'love'-thing. The word just seem so... fake, I think."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:04 am

"We'll you're in love with Ariel, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:15 am

"I am?" he asked a little surprised.
He looked at the ground. No, it couldn't be. Could it?
"Uhm... how do I know if I love her?" he said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:21 am

"It just seemed to me like you do by the way you talk about her."
She laughed and pointed to the heart Sinbad painted.
"And you drawing a heart for her is also another clue."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:25 am

"Really?"
He turned his head and looked at the heart. Then he looked back at Anastasia.
"That's love?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 11:29 am

{OOC: Come on Sinbad. You can do it...}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hate family reunions   I hate family reunions Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate family reunions
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next