10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Family Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin

Aladdin

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Family Reunion   Family Reunion EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:31 am

Aladdin woke up, figuring Wendy wouldn't be there when he opened his eyes. He let himself lay there for just a moment so the first wave of dizziness would go away. Slowly, he opened his eyes and found a sleeping man while his vision blurred. He saw that face, a long time ago in the basement. Eric. Aladdin smiled. He was happy to be roomed with him.

[OOC: I couldn't remember when the last time we actually saw each other was... In the basement with Phoebus? I don't think we saw each other at the Christmas party. Sorry I haven't been on much lately, I'm swamped. T.T]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Family Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Reunion   Family Reunion EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:52 am

OOC: I'm very sorry of my very long nonline time, but my school and my family... Well, it was chaos for a time. I'm very sorry. Sorry lovely. And yep, it was with Phoebus our last meeting.

Eric sighed a little. His head didn't burn at all this time. Not even resounded. It was like beeing asleep. As if he wanted it.
Strange. Maybe a habit to take.
He sighed another time, before to get up, slowly. And when he turned his head, he can't do anything, but have a bittersweet smile.
-Hello Aladdin.
Back to top Go down

Family Reunion
Page 1 of 1