10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Death of Chel

Go down 
+2
Cinderella
Villain
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 12:47 am

Well, as you have noticed Chel has been "sleeping" a lot lately Razz And Idk if you guys remember, but she needs her medicine to live, so let us just say that the villain stopped giving her medicine and she's getting weaker every day... and today she fell asleep and never woke up... v.v Let's see how long it takes for Lilo to notice Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 1:47 am

Sad I gave Care the forum a few days ago Sad She said she didn't know where the new forum was.... ._. T_T
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:47 am

Snap. T.T

That really sucks! And it sucks that she says she didn't know where the forum was, but she should have asked. I love Chel though!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:08 am

I know T_T
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 4:36 am

I don't remember who, but someone told me they told her about it ages ago, so I really don't know why she hasn't signed up yet ._.''
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 am

Yeah, I don't get it either... >.> Sad
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:10 am

I'm guessing she was busy.. Its a shame to see her go though ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:31 am

awwww Chel died :-(
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:51 am

Hmm, that does make you wonder why she didn't at least bother to register. If she's busy, that's a different story, maybe she would still be alive. But ignoring it? *sigh*

I wonder how Sinbad will take the news? I have no idea what that manwhore has been up to lately xD
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:53 am

@Aladdin, he's currently in love with Ariel, but won't admit that it's love but they are in a relationship XD
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 8:05 am

Chel is dead? XD Lilo has really bad luck with her roommates. But she can't find out now! She's in the Basement! Do you forgot?
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:01 am

Havn't forgotten xD I meant when she comes back Wink
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:03 am

When.... I really hope she can come back! X3 And get a new roommate soon! It's really boring without one.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:10 am

I'm going to be away before we go back soo i'm happy to be in a room alone whilst Lilo has whoever my roommate's meant to be. I'll be inactive whoever i'm with anyway.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 10:16 am

@Dimitri: You're in a room with Phoebus right? Lilo and Phoebus... That would be fun! ^o^ XD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 11:12 am

@Lilo- Yes at the moment but I'm not sure if the room mates will move after the game.
Lilo and Phoebus would be interesting though!
It might be easier for Dimitri to just stay in the basement after everyone leaves.. otherwise at least someone is going to be left with a sleeping Dimitri and thats probably going to be annoying after a while Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Death of Chel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death of Chel   The Death of Chel Empty

Back to top Go down

The Death of Chel
Page 1 of 1