10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:35 pm

"Hey! My hair!", Lilo put her hands on her head. "Sp your a VP too? That's interesting!", she smiled at Naveen. "Do you like to know something else about me?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:33 am

'Your hair is great!' Naveen laughed loud as she reacted in such a childish way.
'Well sure' he said calming himself. 'What do you want to tell me?' he smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:49 am

Lilo tilted her head. "What do you like to know? I could tell you so many things..."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:56 am

'Well I'm not sure... Where were you before you came here? Who did you lived with? Anything really' he tilted his head towards her and rubbed her hair one more time.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:32 am

"HEY!", Lilo put her hands on her head again. "Stop that!", she sighed and looked at her hands. "Anything? Really? Uhm, well... My parents got murdered. I was raised by the man, who killed them and another girl, he adopted.", Lilo started to play with a strain of her hair. "He... He told and taught me how to kill with five."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:56 am

'hmm well I'm sorry to hear for your ruined childhood.' he wasn't upset anymore because no matter what happens, she has done the wrong and will do worse in future. He can't change that as long as they are stuck in that place.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:03 am

Lilo laughed. She laughed really loud. "Ruined childhood?", she chuckled. "It was really nice. I meet a lot of awesome women. And I met Jasmine.", now Lilo's smile was soft and lovingly. "I'm sure I would have never met her outside and inside of here, if I wasn't raised by this man. And I have Tzip. I don't want to miss them."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:15 am

[ooc: bad lilo bad lilo ><]

'But they will all die, and who will kill them?' he said slowly raising his eyebrow.
'Yepp him, so I don't know why it would make you happy' he smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:20 am

[OOC: You should stay on the chat instead of dropping in and out Razz]

"I'm dying here too. Why should I worry? I rather enjoy the times I have with them.", Lilo smiled. "He will kill Helga too. And he will kill you too. Does that matter then what happened outside of this house?", she shook her head. "Nothing counts only your life and what you will do to survive. I bet you would kill Helga instead of yourself, just to survive.", Lilo titled her head. "Or would you be the hero and kill yourself, instead of her? And make her sad forever?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:16 am

[ooc: lilo is so evil Dx might rape her to punish her... >.>]

'Well or we can figure out to kill John? Everybody seen him and been around him, but nobody tried to do anything rather they had a party with him like he is a good friend.' he replied with annoyance thinking of killing Helga.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 1:53 am

[OOC: You can't rape her. Or you would have done it Razz]

Lil stared into nowhere. After a few moments, she wrapped her arms around her body and layed her head on her knees. "There are a lot of people who want to kill him... I'm sure there are a few who tried to kill him. But they all failed.", she sighed. "I think some of them start to understand him. It's not correct what he's doing and it's not correct what I did. It's even not correct what Helga did. Or my brothers. But...", Lilo lifted her head and looked into Naveen's eyes. "If you kill him you're not better than him."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:25 am

'If I'm not better than him then that's fine because I will save some peoples life for a change.' He said quietly.
'Besides he's not the one to choose who will die to begin with.'
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 am

"Is Helga the one who can decide it?", Lilo asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:17 am

'No no one can, not me or you or John.' he replied softly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:47 am

Lilo smiled. "Then you can't judge him."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:06 am

'Its not about judging, it's called having some sense kicked in.' he smiled teasingly. After all she is just a little girl, her argument will just be about her feelings not others related.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:12 am

Lilo nodded slowly and smiled. "Some sense...", she repeated slowly. "Sometimes I think you are the most arrogant person I ever met.", Lilo shrugged. "I'm just a child, so I think I'm senseless. That's why I can do senseless stuff. Or are the adults be the bad, because they taught me the wrong things?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:58 am

'Well you are just a kid! Nothing more, stop being so annoying and pretending you know a lot, you dont know jackass little girl.' Naveen finally lost his temper by listening to the small girl.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:07 am

Lilo stared for a moment at Naveen. Then she started to smile and kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:17 am

Naveen lost his last temper and grabbed the girl's hand.
'What's so funny little girl?' he said angrily, almost growling.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:20 am

Lilo looked at her hand and then at Naveen. She was still smiling. "You can't hurt me like I was hurt before."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:21 am

'Well don't push your luck little girl.' he replied growling again and this time he grabbed her other hand too.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:24 am

"Do you want to see me cry?", Lilo asked softly and calmly. "I could. But I won't do it. Even if you beg.", she looked Naveen straight in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:34 am

'You wont cry really?' he shouted then slapped her really hard and grabbed her top which got ripped by the movement.
Her bare front was flashing infront of him when he placed another slap on the other cheek.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:39 am

Lilo touched her cheek and looked at her ripped dress. She sighed. "Do you get me a new one, when you are finished?", she stood up and took the last tatters off. Then she sat down. "And now? The last time I remember sitting like this in front of a man, he had a whip. Wasn't nice at all, but I survived.", Lilo shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:44 am

'Wow you got a annoying mouth little girl.' he pulled off her pants and looked at her.
'This is something you will always regret' he replied with dark voice.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:53 am

Lilo looked at him. "I wonder what Helga would say...", she mumbled quietly. Then she stood up and walked to Naveen. He wasn't her type, but she leaned forward and kissed him softly. Then she took her pants and walked a few meters away. Lilo put her pants back on and took a crayon. She started to paint.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:59 am

He was surprised when she eagerly kissed him, he was doubtful at first but she's pushing it too far.
'But her soft lips and her small body...' he thought to himself.
He pushed back at first and picked her up by her leg. Without hesitating he spanked her.
'You little evil child!' he shouted then carried her legs upto his face when he sucked on her clitoris.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:02 am

Lilo knew she should feel something now. Like she asked other women. But there was nothing. Just emptiness. She closed her eyes and thought about something that made her happy. Her dreams. The beautiful woman who cared for her. The woman she never saw the face of. Or couldn't remember. She thought about Jasmine. And Aladdin. Her brothers. John... She bit her lip. Then she started to breath calmly.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:06 am

'Well then little girl, are you scared? Do you want to cry now?' he turned a little bit to look at her face.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:08 am

Lilo shook her head slowly. She had still her eyes closed. She won't cry. When you are crying, you are weak. When she was crying in Jasmine's arms, she didn't felt weak. But now. Lilo sighed. "Are you finished now?", she asked in a calm voice.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 am

'Nope not quiet yet' he positioned himself again and rubbed his small finger on the girls vagina. It was small, too small for anything, but if this doesn't make her cry then she's not human anymore. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:18 am

Lilo bit her lip and suppressed the tears. Why did she chained her heart? Oh yes, pain. "If you want to have sex with me, is it why Helga doesn't satisfies you?", she asked again in the same calm voice. She knew it was driving him more mad, than he was, but it would help. "I mean... she must be really bad in bed, when you start to rape little children."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:24 am

'No this has nothing to do with my sexlife, it's because I wanna teach you a lesson for being such an evil child.' he growled again while pressing his little finger.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:27 am

Now Lilo smiled. ""You spent a few hours with me and now you think I'm evil?", she started to giggle. "Then you don't know me at all."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:29 am

'My point exactly' as he spoke the last word, he finally inserted his finger. It was tight, too tight. He forced his entire little finger in and waited to see her cry.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:32 am

Lilo felt the pain inside her. She bit her lip and waited for the tears. But there were none. She sighed. "I'm sorry.", she finally said. "But... one question. Why do you think I'm evil?", she asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:40 am

'It's in your eyes, and I'm sure you have done worse, other wise you wouldn't be kept alive for so long. You would be dead like the other kids.' he replied in dark voice and started twisting his finger.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:44 am

Lilo nodded. "Sounds simple to me. But what about the other adults? Why are they alive? I mean... You should all be dead if you aren't evil too.", Lilo shook her head. "You adults are confusing me."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:51 am

'Well maybe I will die after this.' he said his last words and without moment of hesitation he pulled down his trousers and started pumping his cock. He looked at her once then mercilessly he inserted his penis. It didn't fit, at first, but he forced it in. He waited for her to scream then he started moving in and out.
'Where is your john now?' he was breathing heavily as he couldn't believe he was doing it, with a little child.
He turned her around and picked her up on his lap while sitting on his cock then started moving her entire body. She seemed like she was going to faint. But he continued.
After a while he reached his climax and released everything in her. She lied there unconscious. He looked at the camera and smiled slightly as he knew what was coming next.
He paused then molested Lilo again as she gained conscious. This continued untill the sleeping gas filled in the room.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:17 pm

OOC : O.O Wait what!!!!????? Did I just read what I think I read??!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 3-
Jump to: