10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ Empty
PostSubject: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:10 am

[OOC: Couldn't think of a better headline v.v]

Lilo woke up slowly. A new headache let her sighing quietly. Room-change. She sat up and hold her head. Her view flowed around and she finally saw a man lying a few meters next to her.

"Great. A new one.", she crawled closer and turned him heavily on his back. "Wow."

His skin was darker than the ones of the others. Like her. A soft brown tone from the sun. Lilo giggled.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:26 am

[ooc: better than nothing xD ]

Naveen suddenly felt a bump when he discovered he was turned around. He didn't opened his eyes just yet, he could hear a girl's voice, sounds young. He slowly opened his eyes and discovered a small child.
'Woah, who are you?' he was surprised to see a small child here. his hatred towards villain got worse as he couldn't believe he would kidnap a small child in this god forsaken place.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:31 am

Lilo tilted her head and looked at the fascinating man in front of her. "I'm Lilo.", she answered shortly. "Are you still sleepy? Or do you have a headache? Mine is going right now. I'm sure you're getting to it."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:04 pm

He was still shocked to see a little girl in there and her innocent behaviour.
'No I'm fine, getting used to it' he replied with a short smile.
'Are you okay? sit down' he patted on the floor next to him.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Lilo laughed and crawled closer to him. "Sure I'm alright now. It's interesting to be with a man again."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:21 am

Naveen patted her head smiled 'Well how many men have you been with? I mean they didn't do anything to you right?
he was still disgusted by the fact of seeing such a small person stuck in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:14 am

Lilo laughed. "No one has ever did something bad to me in here.", she giggled. "Everyone is quite nice actually.", Lilo tilted her head. "Mmh... First I was with Dimitri. It was the very first time I was awaking here. The next room I was with Eric. Both of them are my brothers now. And then...", Lilo thought. "I was with Thrax. Or was I with Aladdin before?", she tilted her head from side to side. "I don't know anymore but they are both really nice. In one room I met Kenai. OH! And I talked to Sinbad through the wall.", Lilo's eyes grew bigger and then she started laughing again. "I met really many men in here. And I met John too...", she smiled sadly. "Shush, I miss him again."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:49 am

'You met John? And you miss him? He's the reason you are stuck in this hell hole' Naveen was yet more surprised by her attitude. Something was not in place. Is she mentally ill or just behaving like a child?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:53 am

"I know that he's the reason I'm here.", Lilo smiled. "He's the reason why everyone is here and a lot of people died in here. But without him taking me in here I wouldn't have met so many nice persons."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:55 am

'Uh huh... well there are nice people out there too...' he replied slowly knowing what to say anymore to this little girl. He's not sure if he should be sad, surprised or amused.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:57 am

Lilo laughed loud. "You're right. But what did you bring in here?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:01 am

'Well I'm not too sure I guess, if I had any better idea then I would say John doesn't like rich people' he laughed little bit.
'What about you?' he said questioning.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:08 am

"I think it's better you don't know it.", Lilo answered. She was sure he would act different as Jasmine and her brothers. Sometimes it was better to hide the truth.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:10 am

'Well if you say so. So how old are you?' he said to change the mood since he felt like he was scaring her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:17 am

Lilo tilted her head. What do they always have with her age? "I'm seven. What does that mean for you?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:20 am

'Hmm nothing really, not like I can do anything about it, but I was just wondering if you were a small kid or a midget' he laughed at her while scratching her head.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:31 am

Lilo laughed. "I may be a little child, but I have seen more than you think.", she winked at him. "There isn't much that can scare me."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:33 am

'Hmm what have you seen then little girl?' he winked back at her in a playful way to be more friendly with her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:05 am

Lilo bit her lip. What should she say? "Uhm... I've seen... a lot of women. Naked.", she tilted her head. "A few hours later they were dead."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 10:24 am

'You what...? And you seem pretty comfortable with it' his emotion got messed up, he was seriously shocked to know from a little girl what hell she has been through yet shes so playful.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 1:15 am

[OOC: Awesome try to rape me >.> With the word "Naked" you had so many possibilities and all you do is wondering what she's been through? >.<]

Lilo shrugged. "They died because of me. I don't have to worry about that.", she stood up and walked away from Naveen to her suitcase. Lilo opened it and took out her crayons. She took them to the wall next to her and started to paint. The little girl glared shortly at Naveen, but shrugged again and continued.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:04 pm

[ooc: I cant just jump into it! >< help out ;D and sorry for late replies but im working too much shifts lately v.v]

Naveen went over to her and sat beside her. From an angle he started watching her drawing her mind off, but then he noticed her young hands and legs. Her small body but like a lady pasture and attitude. 'So what you drawing'? he asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 am

[OOC: *lol* It's okay. Don't worry. I'll be the patient person I am and wait for you Wink]

From a sideways glance Lilo recognized that for a moment Naveen's view on her was different. She was surprised, but ignored it. "What do you think I'm drawing?", she asked back turning around to him.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:28 am

[ooc: sowwy though >< and what are you drawing? how would i know? ><]

'Umm why don't you tell me because it's not really clear' he got closer to her from behind and pointed at the wall where his hand touched hers.

[ooc: this doesn't seem right Dx]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:55 am

[OOC: *lol* Why? Why doesn't it seem right? Besides all the trouble you get? Wink]

Lilo looked at his hand and then at her drawing. "It's the sky at night.", she answered finally. "How I can remember it. And I was often out at night. All alone.", she lifted her head and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:30 am

'uh huh, well that's nice. What else do you know about that you can draw?' He smiled back at her.
(Ooc: No just Naveen being a peado.... doesn't feel right at all ><]
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:49 am

[OOC: You don't have to do it, if you don't like.]

Lilo thought. "A lot of stuff already. Something you like me to draw?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:14 am

[ooc: yeah lets not... xD]

'Well can you draw me a white bird? Or anything in white?' he smiled widely and scruffed her hair and messed it up a little bit.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 4:41 pm

[OOC: *lol* Okay Wink Let's be friends.]

Lilo smiled. "Like a white dove of freedom?", she searched for the white crayon and started to paint.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:46 am

[Ooc: Okii x) and so sorry, like I said I'm pretty busy at the moment v.v]

'yeah sure white dove' he smiled at her again. At that moment Naveen felt the warmth of a child.
'is this how everyone feels when they have children?' He thought to himself then he got reminded of Helga. He took a black crayon and started drawing beside her. He was drawing Helga, not perfectly but all from his mind.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:09 am

Lilo stopped painting and stared at Naveen's draw. "That's pretty awesome.", she said finally. She smiled sadly. "I miss her."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:13 am

'You miss her? Did you see her before?' he replied smiling. Well she must have since we get changed a lot.
'Well she is pretty awesome huh?' he said laughing.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:52 am

Lilo giggled. "Yes, I met her before. She's my big sister. Well, I adopted her as my big sister, because Eric, who's my adopted big brother is kinda her brother too.", Lilo laughed. "Crazy, huh? She's a really interesting person.", Lilo smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:56 am

'Uh huh... Eric you say... seen him long time ago, didn't knew they had a connection.' he said while drawing on the wall just giving some finishing touches.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:07 am

Lilo smiled and watched Naveen while he draw. "What's the connection between you and Helga?", she finally asked.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 am

'We... umm we fell in love I guess...' he said hesitantly and not knowing how to inform the little girl. What kind of person would want to say about their lovelife in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:38 am

"Aww... how cute!", Lilo looked with big eyes to Naveen. "Are you happy with her?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 8:40 am

'Definitely happy with her. She is everything I ever wanted.' he drew few strands of hair on the wall picture then smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 am

Lilo smiled softly. "That's great. I hope it will last...", she sighed. "I saw to many couples that broke into pieces..."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 8:14 am

'Hmm I can guess, didn't really think of that, it just felt right' he shrugged and smiled slightly. The think of loosing Helga was really suffocating.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:21 am

"How is she?", Lilo asked and bent down next to Naveen.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:37 am

[ooc: bent down? really? you sexaddicted kid Dx]

'Hmm... last time I say her she was really good... but I don't know how she is now... I'm sure she's fine, she's really strong and caring.' he said smiling to himself remembering his last moments with her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 am

[OOC: What?! What have I done wrong now? >.<]

Lilo sat down finally and smiled. "It's good to hear that she's okay."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:22 am

[Ooc: nothing just kidding xD]

'Yeah I guess. So what happened to you anyway? I mean why were you brought here?' he said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 11:00 am

[OOC: Razz]

Lilo kept silent for a moment. "If you had listen to me, you know why I'm here.", she finally answered. "It wasn't a joke that the women died because of me. I'm never kidding."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 pm

'Uh huh...' he starred at her in blank expression not sure whether to believe her or not. But she probably isn't lying, maybe that's why shes here.
'Okay, what else did you do?'
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 9:29 pm

"What do you mean?", Lilo tilted her head. "I think that's the only reason why I'm here. And maybe because John thinks it's funny to have some children in here. Although I'm nearly the only child here now. A lot of them died the last months."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:21 am

'Other kids... dead?' Naveen said whispering not sure if he was surprised, upset or angry. 'And you are not scared?' he said sighing.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:12 am

"No.", Lilo stated clearly. "I'm always happy when I see him. And he doesn't scare me at all. If he wants to hurt me or kill me, it should happen.", Lilo smiled at Naveen and touched his hand. "You don't need to worry about me. I wouldn't have got a "VP" on my hand, if he didn't like me for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 am

'Oh yeah you are a VP too I see' he said with surprise and turning his hand to see his mark as well.
'Well if you say so little girl' he smiled at her and patted her on the head then he sat on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~   Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, sometimes, I get a good feeling, yeah~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next