10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

(TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:29 am

"I will be careful. Although I never believed I can escape out of here.", Lilo shook her head. "I'm not sure if I want to get out of here."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:44 am

"But you'd want to be killed at the hands of a man like that?" she said a bit more harsh than she had meant to. It was true that the chances of escape was minimal, but she disliked how many people in here seemed to have given up hope. As long as there was life there was hope, she would always believe that.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:50 am

"No. I want to stay with him. I want to know him. It's not that I want to die. I wouldn't mind either, but what I really think he needs is someone who stays with him. Without hurting him. At the place where his heart is.", Lilo touched her chest. Where her heart was. Black and chained.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:00 am

"Well," she said, giving up on talking sense to her.
"He's lucky to have you."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:14 am

"Do you think? He keeps ignoring me.", Lilo stuck out her tongue.
"Feels not like he's lucky to have me."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:27 am

"He's lucky to have you, that doesn't mean he necessarily realizes he's lucky," she laugh, knowing just how true that was. The luckiest of people never seemed to realize just have lucky they were. They always wanted more.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:33 am

"Like you did?", Lilo asked out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:39 am

She laughed.
"No. If I had someone loving me like that, I would never take them for granted. Ever.."
She sighed and closed her eyes, imagining what if must feel like to be loved by someone. Really truely loved by someone.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:54 am

Lilo smiled. "Must be a great feeling, to feel that way..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:33 pm

"I wouldn't know.." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:49 pm

"Why Charly?", Lilo asked. "You want to find him or her so badly, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 3:31 pm

"No, actually.. I don't."
She had just given up to tell the truth. She had gotten her heart broken one too many times, and she just didn't see how it could all be worth it in the end if it just ended in bitter tears and pain.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:06 pm

Lilo frowned. All this talking about the true love and that she wanted to be happy and needs someone on her own and now she gave up? "You deserve a slap right now. Stop talking about true love when you gave up already. Stop about finding your only one, when you don't want him or her. I think when you lose hope you won't find someone anyway."
She moved slightly. Didn't she gave up herself? No, she shook her head. That was different. "You're starting to sound like a little princess again, Charly. Didn't you want to change?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 am

Her words stung like knives, and most of all she wanted to cry at how true they were. Still, she decided to get mad rather than deal with her feelings. Just like she always did.
"I already did find him! And do you know what he did?! He used me! And then threw me away like a garbage bag because of some bimbo blonde that apperantly EVERYONE wants! Do you want to know what I think? She's fake! She's fake as hell! But she's beautiful and blonde isn't she? How could the guys ever reject a girl like that?!"
It was true, it was exactly what had been on her mind for all this time. It was just the reason why she could not look at Odette with anything but hatred and jealousy.
She was also mad at Dimitri for being so superficial.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:31 am

Lilo laughed. "That's my Charly. Glad you're back.", she giggled and then sighed. "Let me guess you're talking about Odette? I still can't understand what he finds in her. She's so... Well, I slapped her. If that makes you feel better? So, Odette and me aren't that good friends.", Lilo tilted her head from side to side. "Aren't we all used for something? I mean... You got the money and I...", Lilo bit her lip. "I have my eyes.", she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:34 am

She was a bit surprised at how she just laughed her off. She had expected her to yell back, or walk away from the wall, or something. Lilo was a really unusual girl...
"Oh, uhmm.. yeah, it's Odette."
Once she heard about the slap she couldn't help but laugh more than she could ever remember having laughed. Though she would never lay a violent hand on a human being or any living creature, no matter how much they deserved it, she found some hidden pleasure in knowing Lilo hated her as well. Maybe not hated her, but at least disliked her.
"You know what Lilo? I really like you," she said through fits of laughter.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:42 am

Lilo smiled. "I like you too. You should laugh more often. It's beautiful."

Everyone inside here should laugh more. All these tears and depressing faces... Lilo looked at the ceiling. All persons she met, were talking about their problems and loss in here. Why not talking about the good things? Like Aaron. Like Aladdin and Jasmine. Lilo sighed. Her brothers. Kenai. Helga. Why can't they see the chance they got to be in here? John wasn't that bad at all. They would never have met without him.

"Did you ever told him you're true feelings? I don't mean the stuff like: I love you or different. Something like when you are here everything is easier. I feel whole when you are around. Doesn't that mean more than a simple I love you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:50 am

She blushed and giggled.
"Well, thank you Lilo."
It was hard to look at her as a little girl when she was just so... strange.
She didn't seem at all like a little girl. She didn't seem at all like any other person she had ever met.
"No, Lilo, I can't tell him that," she sighed.
"He already knows, but the more I try to tell him the more annoyed he seems to be at me... he doesn't want me, he just wants me to leave him alone... he said so himself, and I have no reason to doubt him," she laughed bitterly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:06 am

"Some day he will miss you.", in Lilo's voice wasn't any doubt. "It wasn't easy for him here. He was with Jane and then Odette appeared. He must have had really twisted feelings. And now Jane is dead. I don't know if he knows that. But that's the way it is. And what belongs to Odette... She doesn't seem like a faithful girlfriend. I hope she fell in love some day and get hardly rejected. It's not good to wish bad things but she has to understand. What comes to us.... We will die for our love, I think.", Lilo shrugged and sighed. "No one wants to be lonely when it's over..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:11 am

She couldn't help but interupt Lilo mid-sentence. She knew it was rude, but she could not believe what she had just been told.
"His girlfriend... died...?" she said, more in a gasp or a hoarse whisper.
She had felt so selfish, thinking Dimitri was just a bad guy who had wanted to use her.
Now, she thought he might actually have meant his words... maybe he actually did like her...
She shook her head once she started thinking like that, it was nothing but wishful thinking which was gonna bring her even more heartbreak and disappointment. She had to accept that Dimitri was gone.
He was never coming back.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:17 am

"Yeah.", Lilo grinned bitterly. "Another nice game from John. Throw a stone at her or you die instead."

A single tear dropped down from Lilo's cheek. It wasn't a nice game. But like always. Survive or die.

"You should be happy that you weren't in a game before..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:01 am

A clump stuck in her throat once she heard about her death and she quickly covered her ears, not wanting to hear anymore. Covering her ears, however, did not help the images that flashed before her eyes. Horrible images of torture and death. She had always known this was a bad place, but the reality of how bad this place could actually be hit her. She could not even muster a word as the clump in her throat made it impossible to speak, and even hard to breathe.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:17 am

Lilo leaned her head and sighed. Charly didn't made a sound, just breathed heavily. "I'm sorry."

The memories coming back to her weren't nice as well. "Cry.", her voice was soft and low. "Don't hide it anymore. You need that little strong princess."

Lilo herself sobbed quietly. She didn't cried at all when they played the game. She didn't feel guilty at all. But Jane told her things of a bright future. Things she would love to believe.

"My soul is dark, so I'm staying.", she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:22 am

She had always hated being called a princess, but when Lilo said it somehow it didn't seem like an insult.
She had not expected her to call her strong. Strong was the last word she would use to describe herself. Her next actions were just going to prove how weak she actually was.
She pulled her knees up, wrapped her arms around them and rested her head on her knees as she let the tears flow. She didn't even know why she was crying. She didn't know if it was this place, or Dimitri, or Odette, or what happened with Jane, or a mixture of all of it. All she knew was that it hurt so badly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:27 am

Lilo kept quiet, leaning against the wall. It was good for her. Unlike herself Charly could show so many emotions. Emotions who are real. No lies or fakes. She started humming silently.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:44 am

After a while the crying came to an end. Not because she was no longer upset, but because she was dry. She had cried so much she had reached her limit.
"Thank you," she said hoarsly to the girl on the other side of the wall. Who was she to call Charlotte strong when Lilo was so obviously the strongest and most mature amongst them?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:49 am

Lilo smiled. "As long as you feel a bit better, it's okay.", she continued humming. It calmed herself down and helped her suppressing the memories. She closed her eyes and thought of the warm garden. The sunlight and green grass. "If you ever get the chance you should go and see the garden."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:51 am

"The garden?" she asked confused.
"This place has a garden?"
It seemed so absurd, so surreal. Why would a hellhole like this have a garden, and why on earth would John ever let anyone out there?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 6:57 am

"Yeah, there is a garden in a room out here. With green grass and trees.", Lilo smiled. "It's beautiful there."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:03 pm

"It sounds nice," she said softly and laid her head back against the wall, closing her eyes, trying to imagine it all. It was hard. She could barely even remember what it felt like to be outside.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:02 am

(OOC: Sowy it took so long to reply. I was editing and I didn't knew what to answer v.v)

"A dream in a hell?!", Lilo giggled. "But it's not always good being in the garden..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:21 am

"Why not?" she asked, not sure she wanted to know the answer. She figured in this place you were happier the less you knew. Still, her curiosity got the best of her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:26 am

"I won't tell you. I think it's better to be forgotten.", Lilo played with her hair. Esmeralda was a beautiful woman. Even in death. She sighed. No, she couldn't tell her princess, what John had asked her to do. It wasn't better then what happened to Jane and when Charly cried for Jane...

Lilo shook her head. "Don't ask, Charly..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:30 am

The curiosity was overpowering her, and she knew if she didn't find out now, she would always wonder. But she did have a feeling Lilo was never going to tell her what had happened. Still, it was worth a shot wasn't it?
"You know you can tell me anything, right?" she asked softly, hoping Lilo would share.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:35 am

"You want to hear another game, princess?", Lilo asked softly. She played with Esmeralda and didn't hurt her as much as she could but still... Drowning wasn't nice at all.

A jewel deep down in the blue water...

Lilo shook her head again. Aladdin forgave her. He liked her, he told her. She could take care of Aaron if she liked to.

"Aaron...", she whispered as she wrapped her arms around her body again.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:44 am

"Lilo, what happened?" she asked almost demanding now. She had a bad habbit of expecting the worst, and as Lilo refused to tell her she grew more and more wary.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:54 am

"So you like to know how I drowned a woman as John asked me to do it?", Lilo said calmly and softly. She felt how she locked her emotions away and closed herself. No laughing and teasing anymore. Just the hard truth.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:58 am

Charlotte immidiatly felt it hard to swallow or even breathe.
"Y-you mean, he forced you.. right?" she asked with a hint of hope and shock, though mostly panic.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:03 pm

"No.", Lilo said just this word and it was the truth. Nothing more. "He asked and I was happy to do something."

Doing what she did her whole life. Killing woman by demand. What was her biggest pleasure. Not the killing, but meeting all those different characters.

Although...

Lilo sighed. She couldn't deny that the murder itself was fun too.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 1:29 pm

She killed someone... gladly..?
Charlotte had never heard anything so shocking in her life. She was just a little girl. She was only 7!
This was a sick place with sick people.
Charlotte quickly backed away from the wall, and ran to the bathroom. She felt like she was going to faint and puke at the same time, and for a long time she simply stood over the sink feeling bad and breathing heavily.
After a long while, something that seemed like hours, she felt herself calm down, but she was not going back to that wall. She couldn't talk to her anymore. She didn't want to know anything more.
She knew she didn't want to know.
Next time she wouldn't ask.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 9:52 pm

Lilo sat at the wall, her head leaning against the cold stones. She heard Charly running away and sighed. Her princess couldn't change. She smiled. Strong princess. Lilo knew that the truth was the hardest thing in life.

"He killed my parents, you know? The man who raised me. He taught me. I killed a man by accident on my fifth birthday. I don't know what could have happened, if I wouldn't have killed him first. He could have raped me. The room was dark. After my birthday I was taught to murder. I didn't made it from the first day. And I learned first how to make poisons before he sent me out to kill people on demand. More woman. Only woman. Do you know Jasmine? I don't know if you ever met her...
I was supposed to kill her. And I thought I killed her. I was so happy as I found out she's still alive. She's such a nice and kind person. As we first met she wanted to adopt me. I don't know if she still wants to adopt me. Sometimes I wish I would have such stupid and normal life like yours. And then... I see that I'm different. I can't change. And you can't too. My little strong princess."

Lilo's voice was soft and warm all the time she spoke. She didn't knew if Charly had heard her, but she wanted to say it. It made her feel lighter. Better. But she couldn't change, how much she tried.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2