10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

(TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

(TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends Empty
PostSubject: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 pm

(OOC: Thought it would be awesome to meet Wink )

Lilo walked to the wall and knocked at it. Thrax finally fell asleep and she was really bored. Lilo stroke through her hair and played with it.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:44 am

[OOC: Wanna talk to me? ó.ò Sorry if I was the last person you wanted to talk to, but I love Lilo, so I can't help myself xD]

Charlotte was half asleep when she heard a little voice coming from one of the walls. At first she though that the rooms must have changed again, but realized quickly it only came from the other side of the wall.
She sighed. She would do pretty much anything to swap rooms at this moment.
She forced her tired body off of the cold floor and walked over to the wall where the sound was coming from.
"Hello?" she asked back, wondering if it had all just been in her head or if she had actually heard someone.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:14 am

(OOC: You are the person I wanted to talk to. Wink *snuggles*)

Lilo smiled and felt excited. There was a person behind this wall! She crawled closer and pressed her ear against the cold stones.

"Hello? Who are you?", she remembered that she never heard this voice. It was different than the others. "Are you okay? Do you feel bored like me?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:17 am

She couldn't help but laugh. Bored? Being bored was the last thing on her mind.
"I'm Charlotte," she said and smiled at the voice behind the wall. She sounded so excited, like a child. Were there really kids in here?
"And how could I be bored when I'm talking to you?" she giggled.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:19 am

"I don't know... I felt bored before and as I tried to find someone to talk to through the wall. I'm Lilo by the way...", she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:26 am

The more she talked, the more her suspiciouns grew that she was talking to a little girl. How could the villain do something like that? Kidnap children? She tried not to sound too depressed once she talked again.
"Hi Lilo, how long have you been in here?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:30 am

Lilo leaned against the wall and stared at her feet. "Uhm... I don't know. But It must be quite a few months now... We had Halloween... I was here before that a long time... I'm still thinking I'm one of the first who came in here. Why do you ask?", she started to play with hair and began to feel slightly uneasy. This question always remembers her that she didn't saw her best friend for quite a long time. And that she was bored most of the time. "Does that matter?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:33 am

"I don't really know, but it seems to be a convorsation starter in here," she said smiling. Lilo was right. What did it all matter anyway? It did make her feel slightly happy that she had not have to be here for quite that long yet.
"We can talk about something else if you want," she said knowing she didn't want to talk about this place. Who in their right mind would want to talk about anything regarding this hell hole?
"What do you want to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:38 am

Lilo thought. About what did she want to talk? It was always the others who started to talk to her and asked questions. She tilted her head. "I don't know... What do you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:44 am

"I'll be happy to talk about anything," she said and sighed happily. It was nice to talk to someone again. Just someone who didn't judge her, someone who didn't hate her, someone who didn't do everything in his power to come up with the stupidest excuses every to push her away from him... just someone. No drama, no stupid background story...
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:49 am

Lilo tilted her head. "Mmh... What do you like the most in this world?", she didn't know how she came up with this question, but it was there. Inside her. Because she didn't knew the answer. Her own answer. She was pushed around. She had to fight against prejudices. They normally saw only the little girl. And then the killer. But who was she? Lilo sighed. "I wouldn't know the answer..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:54 am

"The most in the whole wide world..?" she said, thinking about it for a long time.
"It's a hard question," she laughed. "There's so many things."
She kept thinking about it for a while before she realized.
"Love," she said softly.
It might have been cheesy and stupid, but it was her favorite thing in the world.
Just too bad she could never have any of it for herself...
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:59 am

"Love...", Lilo repeated quietly. "Love...", a bit louder and easily for Charlotte to understand. "That's... something I don't understand. Sometimes I want it and sometimes I want to destroy it.", she lifted her head to the ceiling. Then smiled. "You're a little princess, aren't you? You sound like glitter and glamor and pink sweet dresses.", Lilo looked down and smiled sadly. "While I'm the black shadow."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:02 am

"Gahh!" she said while making a horrible grimace.
"Maybe I was raised that way, but I will never be a little stuck-up, fake, glittering princess," she shook her head. She would never again let herself be dragged back into that world. Everyone thought it was just glitter, glamour and fun, but in reality, it was hell. Just overly decorated.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:08 am

"Sounds like we are equal.", Lilo said softly. "But it's never easy to break free. Life is rough.", she laughed sarcastically. "And I'm too young to know that. I shouldn't know anything. Maybe I would have been raised like you? A little perfect doll? I don't know.", the little girl closed her eyes. "I want someone just for me. He doesn't have to love me. Am I egoistic?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:14 am

"No, Lilo, you're not," she said and sighed.
"I want the same thing... though I want him to love me... just me..."
She closed her eyes and thought about how happy she had been those few moments spent in Dimitri's arms... still, he had never wanted her. He had always wanted someone else. She was just a replacement for the moment.. nothing more..
"I think everyone deserves someone," she said and smiled bitterly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:19 am

Lilo touched the wall with her fingers. "Maybe. Maybe not. Hopefully we find the time to find our one and only true love.", Lilo giggled ironically. "This theme seems to be depressing for you... Want anything different to talk about?" She looked at Thrax who was still sleeping and she smiled. "Anything that makes you happy?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:39 am

"Oh, no.. I just... have some things I don't want to think about, that's all," she said trying to sound cheery.
"I don't mind talking about this if you want to."
She just didn't like thinking about Dimitri, that was all. Though she wasn't going to rant about him to a little girl.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:41 am

"You can tell me everything that bothers you. I'm a good listener. And I can't judge. I should judge about myself first.", Lilo leaned her head against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:27 am

"No, it's nothing, really," she said and tried to hide the hurt in her voice.
"So is there anyone you like? You talk as if you do," she giggled, trying to get the convorsation over on Lilo instead of her. Lilo had talked about wanting someone only to herself. She figured she was in love, or at least had a crush, if she was talking like that.
"Do you mind sharing his name?" she smiled to herself, honestly curious about who Lilo liked and what he was like.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:33 am

"I don't know... if it would be good telling you the truth. Although I hate lying, I did it to often." Lilo sighed. What was that? Talking to a girl... A stranger. And it was easy. She never had problems talking to a woman. But this was slightly different. "His name is John.", she finally said.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:35 am

She giggled. She liked to hear about other people's love life for some reason. It made it easy to think that love actually existed and that she had just been unlucky. True love was out there, she just hadn't found it.
"Is he cute?" she asked, maybe sounding a bit too much like a school girl.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:37 am

Lilo laughed. "I think he is. But the others may think different. He is nice actually. Although his games are kinda... Disturbing for the others I should say?", she bit her lip. "I miss him."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:49 am

"Games? What kind of games did you play with him?" she smiled, though hesitantly.
How could games be disturbing? Did she even want to know what kind of games they played? What if he was some kind of pedophile? Maybe...
She suddenly regretted asking what kind of games they played. If it has something to do with a little girl being used like that she would rather not know about it.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:53 am

Lilo thought for a while. "Did you ever met people who told you something about games they played? They must have looked quite... uhm... desolate. Like having wounds and bleeding and stuff. I'm sure one of your earlier roommates should have looked like that...", Lilo moved slightly. "I myself looked like that. But it was kinda... interesting."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 7:57 am

She was talking about...?
"You're in love with the villain?!" she bursted out, yelling it rather loudly considering her roommate was sleeping.
Her eyes grew big. She hadn't meant to be rude, but being in love with the villain of all people, specially when you're just a little girl... the shock had come so unexpectedly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:03 am

"Yeah... Quite surprising, right?", Lilo smiled sadly. "The women think that it's cute or they are shocked, the men are mad. They want to protect me. But I can handle it on my own. I'm too young. I won't have a chance. I will never."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:08 am

She felt a sting of sadness for the little girl. She more than anyone knew you couldn't help who you fell in love with.
Though the little girl's love was doomed, and though it would bring her nothing but sadness and pain, she knew that there was nothing she could say to change her mind. She was the same way with Dimitri. No matter how dysfunctional or how destructive her love was... nothing could stop it.
"I'm sorry..." she whispered after realizing how hurtful her reaction had been.
"It must be hard..."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:12 am

Lilo smiled. "I think as long as he won't forget about me and comes back to me one day, just to see me, it will be okay. He doesn't have to know. Although I think he does know it already.", her view fell on one of the cameras in the room. "No privacy in here.", she giggled. "What's with your love? It didn't sound happy at all too."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:14 am

She sighed. No hiding it huh? Lilo didn't seem to be the type of girl to take no for an answer when she wanted to know something, so she figured she might as well tell her the truth.
"No," she sighed.
"He... he doesn't want me," she said sadly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:17 am

"Aww... Sounds as bad as my love...", Lilo wrapped her arms around her body. "Who is it?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:21 am

"Ehmm.." she wasn't sure if she should mention his name in case she knew him. Even if she didn't know him, there was a chance they would be roomed later, and telling her about him might make their relationship rather... awkward.
Still, Lilo was not the type to take no for an answer, and she was not going to lie to such an innocent little girl.
"Dimitri.." she said, almost as a sigh.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:48 am

"BIG BRO?", Lilo shouted. "Aww.... How cute. He's such a cute and handsome guy. Too bad he doesn't love you... Imagine how you are I would think you are quite a nice couple.", she sighed. "Are we soul mates then? Loving someone who can't love us?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:53 am

Her heart started racing at the pace of a collibri's wings, and her face flushed. She knew him!
She was embarrased beyond control, and couldn't help but stutter.
"Ehmm, well, y-yeah.." she said, not knowing what else to say.
"Don't tell him that though... he already knows, he just... doesn't care..." she said the last words in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 8:58 am

Lilo sighed. "It's okay. I promise, I won't tell."

"I should rather kick his ass the next time without saying why.", she whispered. "How rude..."

Lilo knocked rhythmically on the wall. "I would love to hear some music..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:00 am

"I'm sorry Lilo," she laughed, glad they had changed the subject.
"I really can't sing. I'm not that kind of princess."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 am

"Aww... Too bad.", Lilo smiled. "I'm happy I made you laugh."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:08 am

"I'm glad I met you Lilo," she said laughing.
"You know how to make a hell hole like this a little bit brighter."
The little girl was strange. Odd. Still, she couldn't help but make her feel better. Just her voice had a way of cheering her up.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:14 am

Lilo smiled. She seemed to help everyone in here without nearly doing anything. But was with herself? This weird dreams and everything. "I'm happy I met you too Charlotte. Can I call you Charly? That sounds cheeky to me and fits you more now."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:16 am

"Charly is a great nickname," she giggled.
"I'd be glad to have it."
Lilo was so cute. How could anyone kidnap her and call her a sinner? She could not imagine this child do any harm to anyone. She only seemed to spread joy to her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:20 am

"Okay.", Lilo laughed. "From now on you are Charly. So is there anything you like to know about me Charly?"

Lilo felt light. Just talking about nonsense made feel like the little girl she was. Her eyes shone and she was rocking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:22 am

She wasn't sure what to talk about, but there was one thing she had been wondering about for a while.
"How old are you Lilo?" she asked, honestly curious.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:27 am

Lilo raised an eyebrow and then started to laugh. "That concerns you?", she kept laughing. "I'm seven years old. Well I think I'm still at this age." She suddenly stopped laughing. "I saw too much..."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:41 am

She could hear the pain in the little girl's voice, and her chest hurt in sympathy.
"I'm sorry..." she said, surprised she was really that young. She had seemed so much older.
"So what did you do with John?" she said to distract the girl's mind, and make her think of something that might make her happy again.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:46 am

"No, it's fine.", Lilo sighed. "He showed me the garden and we talked. He invited me to play a game. And I did join some of his other games...", Lilo smiled sadly. "I miss that."
She bit her lip. "Sorry for making you feel sad about me. You don't have to feel that way. I'm not worth it. Really."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:51 am

"Everyone is worth it Lilo," she said, though she wondered if she herself was worth it.
"Specially a cute girl like you," she said cheerfully and smiled.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 am

Lilo blushed slightly. "Uh, uhm...", she stuttered. Charly was quite a confusing girl. Sometimes she was like a little crybaby and then she was like a woman who could stand for herself. Really confusing. And interesting. She was different than the other Lilo met before. Caring at all, but slightly different.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:02 am

"Everyone deserves to be loved don't you think? No matter what they have done they are still human beings."
She smiled knowing that Lilo would understand if she just thought about it.
"Even John. Even you."
Though deep down she didn't think John could be forgiven for his actions, she still knew there had to be something good in him to make Lilo love him so much.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 am

"No matter what they have done...", Lilo sighed. "Well, I guess you're right." She knew she got a lot of love in here. So much she couldn't understand it. But she started to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 10:15 am

She sighed.
"Just be careful around him ok? Do you promise me? I know you love him but, he's still dangerous..."
She hated to suggest that John might kill the little girl, but if she wasn't careful, that might be the end result.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends   (TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends Empty

Back to top Go down

(TTW with room 6) A little girl is bored and needs new friends
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next