10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think it would be awesome if!

Go down 
+4
Charlotte
Shang
Snow White
Wendy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wendy

Wendy

I think it would be awesome if! Empty
PostSubject: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:41 pm

We could make a 10 door musical!!! I saw Repo the genetic opera and it strangely reminded me of 10 doors and how epic it would be if we all wrote songs about 10 doors and had a musical type thing going on .... is any of us musically talented?? I can write songs and sing?? anyone good with music??

-Wendy
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:56 pm

I think this would be fun ^^ I'm always down for things like this ^^ Count me in Wink
Back to top Go down
Shang

Shang

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Lol this sounds fun though I'm not sure how much help I would be... pale
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Aww, I'm sure you could help ^^
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:22 pm

I know Michon and Jordyn are both REALLY talented *-*
(Michon = Aladdin)
(Jordyn = Soon-to-be-Sara-in-10Doors)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:08 am

I'm a music composition major... What are you thinking of? XD I could try my best. Give me the style of music you want, the basic idea of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:37 pm

oooooo eeeeeeeeek ok ok ok :-) *calms down* lol hmmm

like a creepy type start of music can't really explain it just something that gives you an eeree feeling for like 20 seconds of the song then all of a sudden it picks up !! my idea is

everyone who first got kidnapped will sing a small part as there being taken and when they first get locked up some slow parts and some fast parts then all together :-) just something eeree like
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Hm... so start out slow and creepy/eerie, and then pick it up faster when each character is singing, but still keep the creep/eerie factor? Or should it change more to a creep/panic factor, since it's from their perspectives. Then at the end, go back to the slow eerie. I'll see what I can think of. Who all did you want? Are you thinking of doing this with the prisoners we have right now, excluding past ones who are dead? That makes the most sense I guess... Although we all got taken at different times. I've been in this RP since March, and some people just joined within the past month. That could be hard to backtrack... I think it would be better to sing about their current state, so they can flashback on getting captured/what they've witnessed/etc. Up to you though hun! Smile You should give me an idea for lyrics, and if you happen to find a song that has the feel you're looking for for the song we'll be writing, then send it my way so I can listen and get an idea of what you want!

Oh, on my 10 doors questionnaire video.. you should go watch it. It has slow/creepy/eerie music. Is that roughly what you're thinking?

PS: Just a heads up, writing music takes a long time.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:52 am

Thats sounds super ligit! I'd like to help with that!
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:03 am

Yeah Aladdin I am liking the flash back thing better them all sitting in the rooms and singing about what had happened to them!!! and yeah!! kind of like that but yeah I am loving your ideas! I will start thinking of lyrics!! and start editing a video!!

anyone wanna help with the editing of your characters!

i will make a video like is titled 10 doors musical!! :-D eeeeek
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 11:04 am

and it is ok if it takes a while!! :-P listen to within temptation! there songs are eeree
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 3:07 am

Wendy wrote:
Yeah Aladdin I am liking the flash back thing better them all sitting in the rooms and singing about what had happened to them!!!

Why do i think of Cell block tango when I read that???
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:54 am

I would love to help too ^^
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 1:13 pm

lol Kenai and yay JAS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think it would be awesome if!   I think it would be awesome if! Empty

Back to top Go down

I think it would be awesome if!
Page 1 of 1