10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:02 am

"She just simply fell asleep.", Lilo shrugged. "I'm happy that she lives. I didn't want to kill her."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 am

"Then why did yo kill her if you didn't want to?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:14 am

"I was forced to do it. Tell me... What can you do if your a little girl and a grown-up tells you to kill someone? And this grown-up is a murderer too?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:20 am

He looked down ashamed. "Sorry, I guess you are right. It would be more merciful if you did it." He looked at her. "But you could have ran away with her, maybe?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:22 am

Lilo shook her head. "And Tzip? What would have happened to her? No, I couldn't. I just did my job. Like always."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:29 am

OOC: I'm not sure if Kenai knows who Tzippora is, so i'll go with that he doesn't know.

"Who is Tzip?" He asked tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:41 am

"Sorry, I forget sometimes that you're new here.", Lilo smiled. "It feels like you were here the whole time."

She looked at the wall and sighed. "Tzip's real name is Tzipporah. She raised me. She's such a beautiful and kind person. And. A killer.", Lilo giggled. "My family is crazy."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:57 am

He frowned a bit. "So she is a killer too, and an adult. So you thought she couldn't take care of herself?" Kenai smiled at her warmly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:04 am

"Well... It's like... She always took the punishment for me...", Lilo looked at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:18 am

He smiled at her, and touched her chin lightly, signaling to smile. "She sounds like a big sister. She wouldn't want you to suffer."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:42 pm

Lilo smiled back. "She's more than that."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:59 pm

Kenai flashed a warm smile. "So she is like a mom to you. Do you miss her?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:18 am

Lilo nodded and smiled. "Sure I miss her. But I'm old enough to take care of myself, so I'm not too sad to be without her. Nevertheless I would like to hear something from her..."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:01 am

He sat closer to her and hugged her with one arm. "Let's hope she can avoid getting here, and that we get out of here." He smiled at her reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:06 am

"You would like to escape with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:10 am

He looked at her surprised, then smiled warmly. Putting his hand on top of her head and messed her hair. "Ofcourse I would, halfpint." He said grinning at the new nickname he gave her.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:18 am

"Hey not my hair!", Lilo put her hands on her head and stuck out her tongue at Kenai.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:11 am

He just laughed at her reaction. "Aww... are you mad at me?" He asked teasingly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:21 am

Lilo pushed Kenai on his back and sat down on is body. "Shall I be mad at you?", she asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:58 am

Kenai was surprised to be pushed to the floor. He laughed. "If you want to." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:04 am

"And what shall I do now with the bad boy?", Lilo tilted her head playfully and made a severe face.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:09 am

He stopped laughing. Looking at her with a raised eyebrow. "You're really gonna punish me?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:16 am

"Oh yes, but I don't know how...", Lilo smiled evilly.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:26 am

He grinned at her. "Do your best halfpint."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:40 am

Lilo bit her lip. What to do now? She moved her head fast and gave Kenai a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:55 am

He blushed, touching his cheek lightly, looking at her with his mouth open. "That's it?!" He suddenly laughed a little and sat up. "Aww Lilo you're so cute." He said patting her head.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:02 am

Lilo blushed and sat quiet on the ground. She wrapped her arms around her body and hided her face in her knees. What had she done?
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:14 am

He looked at her conserned. Sitting next to her. "What's wrong Lilo?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:19 am

"It sucks being a child in love.", she mumbled quietly and hardly for Kenai to understand.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:25 am

He didn't hear what she said, and was too shy to ask her to repeat, so he just put his hand on her shoulder, and squeesed it lightly. "There there. Everything is alright." Trying to smile at her reassuringly.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:35 am

Lilo lifted her head and gave him a soft pat on his head.
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:46 am

He smiled at her kindly, turning to look at the door. "So what do you want to do now?"

OOC: I'm going to bed ^^ good night
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 8:49 am

(OOC: Sleep well ^^)

Lilo sighed. "I don't know...Anything you want to know?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:20 pm

He grinned. "How to get out of here." He said with a joking tone. But became serious. He looked at the door again. "Why do you think the Villain is doing this?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:42 am

Lilo shrugged. "Just for fun."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:05 pm

He looked at her tilting his head. "Why would someone think kiddnapping and torturing people is fun?" He really couldn't understand it.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:26 am

"Why do I think playing his games is fun?"
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:32 am

He nodded, meaning he really couldn't understand.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:38 am

Lilo sighed. "We're living in two different worlds..."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:15 am

He laughed a little. "Sorry if I'm not like you. But really.... why? Why should people be all the same?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 7:25 am

"I don't want the people to be the same."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:16 am

He tilted his head. "But you just sounded like you did."

OOC: sorry i'm a bit tired, so might not make sense... so tell me if i don't XD
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:25 am

(OOC: Everything is fine ^^ I'm tired too, so if my answers are confusing please tell me.)

"I want nothing. Every person has his own history, that made him special. I'm not judging."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:39 am

OOC: yay!!! ^^ lets not make sense together XD

He laid himself down on the floor. "Well.... can you tell me why is it fun to hurt people?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 8:46 am

(OOC: YAY!)

Lilo thought. She crawled closer and started to play with Kenai's hair. "How do I explain... For me it's the fact that I was the last one who got the love of the women I killed. It's like saving them from this world. Or just a job. I'm... I'm not really feeling anything. It doesn't really matter to me who it is. Jasmine was special. And you are. Some other persons here too. But I don't know... I might would kill them, if John wants me to do."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:21 am

He listened to her speak, feeling relaxed as she played with his hair. He leaned his head back still laying on the floor looking up at her. "John?" He said, not regognising the name. "You would? Kill us I mean. How would you do it?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:31 am

John is the name of your kidnapper. Sometimes or at first we only called him the villain.", Lilo smiled. "I like him. And no. I wouldn't kill Jasmine or you.", she felt uneasy. "I don't know how I would kill the others. That comes to the things I get to kill them. Before I woke up here I was used to kill women with poison."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:57 am

He smiled at her. "Awww.... you would let me live, how sweet." He then went serious again. "But if you had to kill me or Jasmine, I mean it's either you or someone else, how would you do it? Quick and painless, or slow and painfull?" He looked away. "Sorry you don't have to answer that if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 10:07 am

"Normally it's more fun seeing women dying slowly...", Lilo sighed. "I don't know. It all depends on the stuff you get to kill someone or the wish how the person should die. I would do it quickly with both of you I think."
Back to top Go down
Kenai

Kenai

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:05 pm

He smiled a little hearing that, he was looking at the ceiling again. "Good.... I'm glad to hear that." There was silence for a while. "I miss the sky.... And the outdoors."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults   Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why being a little kid sucks in a house full of kidnapped adults
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next