10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[AU] ~ Smoke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

[AU] ~ Smoke Empty
PostSubject: [AU] ~ Smoke   [AU] ~ Smoke EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 7:29 am

[OOC: Don't ask me where I get my ideas, because I honestly don't know xD]

The men were sitting in the sigar room, fully dressed with each their smoking. None of them seemed bothered by the heavy smoke that now lingered in the room like a choking blanket. They were all used to it, and it didn't even occur to them to open a window.
"How long do you think the ladies will keep us waiting?" John said anticipating the coming hours.
"I suppose it shouldn't be long now," Sinbad tuned in and stomped his sigar in the ashtray on the glass table in front of them.
"This is ridiculous," Eric said impatient and took a deep drag of his sigar, refusing to stomp it just yet.
"They've had us waiting for ages."
His annoying grunt made several of the men chuckle.
"Patience is a deep Eric," Dimitri said and smiled playfully.
At that time the toilet in the bathroom flushed and the door flung open.
"Guys, never mix that italian pizza with alcohol!" Thrax said from the door opening making everyone chuckle.
"No joke, seriously," Thrax said, making everyone laugh harder.
When the laughter had gone and the silence once again returned to the room, the men started wondering once again.
"What do you think they're doing in there anyway?" Naveen asked and nodded towards the door they knew the women had escaped to.
"Beats me," Aladdin tuned in.

At that exact point in time the door opened revealing several of the girls in playboy bunny outfits.
"Missed us?" Odette said teasingly and winked at them.
The men were so taken back by the sight Aladdin opened his mouth, making the sigar in his mouth drop to the ashtray.
John did nothing but smile. He had expected something of the kind.
His eyes penetrated Odette. Mine, he thought.
It seemed as if Sinbad read his mind when he turned to stare at him, though John took no notice in this. He had seen something he wanted, and he always got what he wanted.
"Well, of course," Sinbad said with a cheesy smile on his lips in anticipation.
The group of girls slowly moved closer to the boys until they all found someone's lap to sit on, or a corner of the couch somewhere.
Anya was quick to sit on Eric's lap. She knew exactly what she wanted.
"Anya, you.." Eric said speechless, forgetting all about the sigar still in his hand.
Anya's only responce was to put her finger softly to his lips and move her body closer to his.
"Shhh..." she whispered gently.
Jasmine had already aimed herself in at Aladdin and was now sitting on top of him, kissing him violently, with no struggle on Aladdin's part, he was loving the attention all the way.
As for Odette, she had conviniently seated herself in between Sinbad and John, teasing them both with kisses and touches. John had been right to anticipate this.
As the time passed, and the smoke from the sigars grew thicker, the couples buried themselves in the couch and on the floor.
"Easy boy," Odette said seductively once John tried to grab her and position her on his lap.
"There's enough for everyone.." she whispered before kissing him softly.
The smoke finally filled the room, making it impossible to see the moving, quickly undressing figures behind the smoke.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Eric

Eric

[AU] ~ Smoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU] ~ Smoke   [AU] ~ Smoke EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:18 am

I felt bad, was almost crying before to read it and now... You made my day, seriously xD
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

[AU] ~ Smoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU] ~ Smoke   [AU] ~ Smoke EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:56 pm

[ This is the closest thing to an orgy we're going to get in this rp isn't it xD ]

I love this so much *3* I've read it so many times in the last few hours >.<
Ah! There are seriously not enough words to describe how epic that was x3 <33
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Sponsored content

[AU] ~ Smoke Empty
PostSubject: Re: [AU] ~ Smoke   [AU] ~ Smoke Empty

Back to top Go down

[AU] ~ Smoke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: [Out of Character] :: ~ Fanfics-