10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

They have been searching for us all

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinbad

Sinbad

They have been searching for us all Empty
PostSubject: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 7:54 am

Sinbad woke up to the sound of the TV turning on.
He immediately recognized the house that was shown. It was his and Cinderellas house.
He looked around the room to find Cinderella, but instead he saw Anya.
He turned his head towards the TV again as the TV reporter started talking.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:43 am

Anya woke up and heard the T.V. Someone was talking on the T.V. she saw it was a reporter. She turned and saw Sinbad...shit
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:29 am

It was so surreal to see their home again.
He noticed out of the corner of his eye that Anya was awake as well. But he kept his eyes focused on the screen. To see the broadcast... To avoid Anya as long as possible... Maybe a little bit of both.
So they had actually been looking for them? But that was probably to be expected. They had been gone for a long while. He just really hadn't thought that much about it before.
He wondered if Cinderella saw this broadcast. Hopefully it wouldn't make her too sad to see her mother like that. SHe probably missed her.
When the broadcast ended he held his eyes on the screen for a little while.
Then he turned his head and looked at Anya.
"So we are roomed together again," he started, not really knowing what to say. She was probably still mad after the last time.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:48 am

Anya shrugged, "Apparently." She glanced over at him, "You know I'm not mad right?" She remembered how last time they were roomed together she yelled at him
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:56 am

"You're not?" he said surprised.
He hadn't expected that, but it was good news. It would make it a lot easier to be roomed together.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:24 am

"Nope." Anya sighed, "A lot has happened since we were roomed together."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:27 am

"Well, I'm glad to hear that," he said and smiled a little.
"What have you experienced since the last time?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:33 am

Anya leaned her head back against the wall, "Well the villain shot me..." She closed her eyes, "And Eric and I got back together," she smiled a little
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:38 am

"Ahh okay," he said gently. He was happy for her that she had gotten back together with him. It had also sounded that way when he had spoken to Eric through the wall.
"Wait, what? You were shot?" he exclaimed surprised, when he realized what she had said.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:42 am

Anya looked over at him, "Yea...but I'm fine now. The villain was trying to get to Eric through me, so he shot me."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:55 am

"Oh, good," he said relieved, when he heard she was okay.
"The villain... he does the strangest things, just to hurt people," he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:58 am

Anya nodded, "Yes he does...so what's happened to you since we've been roomed together?" She smiled, "Did everything work out with Ariel?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:04 am

Sinbad turned his head away.
"It..." he said eventually, but paused.
"Not really," he said in a low voice.
"But it's probably for the best," he said as he looked at her again and faked a smile.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:05 am

Anya raised her eyebrows, she decided to drop the subject, "So what else has happened to you? Anything interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:12 am

He was relieved that she went on. He didn't feel like talking about it.
"Uhm... I've been to a masquerade of some sort, where I cleared things out with Cinderella. I was also roomed with her afterwards," he said as a little smile appeared on his lips. A real one this time.
"And I have seen a garden that surrounds this place. It's actually really beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 am

"Really?" Anya couldn't help but feel a little pang of jealousy. It had been months since she'd last seen the sun
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 5:50 pm

Sinbad nodded.
"Yeah, it was a nice place," he said as he thought about to the garden. Not only had he been able to get outside again, he had also seen Meg's grave.
"Oh yeah, I also saw the Villains room. It was a bit surreal being in there."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:20 pm

Anya looked over at him, "Why would the villain let you in his room?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:25 am

Sinbad looked at her. Of course it would seem weird that he had been in his room.
"I... I got permission to see Odette. She was in there, because... uhm.. she had been hurt, so she needed to recover."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:33 am

Anya nodded, "Oh right I saw what happened on the T.V." It was aweful seeing Odette get stabbed
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:37 am

"Yeah," he sighed sadly.
"But at least she's alright now."
- And hopefully she'll stay that way.
He hugged his legs and rested his head on his knees.
"You can't claim that there isn't happening anything in here. It seems like we've both been busy since last time."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:38 am

Anya nodded, "Yes..." she whispered, things have changed since last time
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:31 am

Sinbad began to feel hungry.
He stood up and started walking to the door.
"Do you want some..." He paused as he noticed that it wasn't bread on the plate.
"Hey, have you seen we have gotten an omelette today?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:32 am

Anya tilted her head slightly. An omelette?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 11:45 am

He took the plate.
He walked over and sat down next to Anya.
"It's nice with something different," he said with a little smile as he offered her some.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 12:54 pm

Anya gave him a small smile before taking the food, "Yes I suppose it is." She couldn't remember the last time she had eggs
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 11:25 pm

Anya's stomach felt unsettled. It couldn't have been the eggs...she had only had one bite. She quickly stood and ran into the bathroom and threw up. "Shit." She gasped clutching her stomach. Why was she so sick? She played over the possibilities in her head, but as she clutched her stomach she realized there was a small bump. No...the doctors told her she couldn't...no the doctors said she shouldn't get pregnant. How long ago was the night she got shot and slept with Eric? A month maybe? "Shit..." she muttered
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 10:26 am

Sinbad looked surprised after Anya as she rushed to the bathroom.
He could hear her throw up in there.
"Are you alright in there?" he shouted concerned as he stood up and walked closer.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:57 am

Anya felt sick again, "Uhh define alright?" She shouted back.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:36 am

"Uhm... I just meant, is there anything I can do to help you?" he said as he was almost right outside the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:44 am

Anya sighed and leaned her head back against the wall, "No theres nothing you can do...and theres nothing I can do." She whispered. She had no control over this. She knew this was bad, her doctor told her she shouldn't get pregnant
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:25 am

"It wasn't the food... was it?" he asked clueless.
It couldn't have been. She had barely eaten anything at all.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:35 am

"No it wasn't." She opened the bathroom door, her face pale. "I-I'm pregnant."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:42 am

"Y-you.. you are...?" he said surprised when she suddenly stood in the door frame.
He looked at her for a little while. He looked down at her stomach.
"It's not mine... right?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 11:43 am

Anya shook her head, "Eric's," She whispered. She was scared, she had no idea what was going to happen. She wasn't supposed to get pregnant. What if she died in childbirth? What if the baby died?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:05 pm

He sighed relieved.
But then he saw the scared expression on her face.
He wasn't quite sure what to tell her. How to comfort her. Having a child in here... There wasn't really anything positive about it.
The only good thing about Cinderella's baby was that John was the father. Sinbad hoped that because of that it might be treated better. But what about a baby John had no connection to at all?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:07 pm

"Shit," Anya muttered, leaning against the wall. "What am I going to tell Eric?" She whispered, "That is if I ever see him again." She didn't want to think about that. She had to see him again
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Sinbad moved his hand up and caressed her arm gently.
"I'm sure you'll see him again soon," he said with a reassuring smile.
"And... a baby is not the worst thing that could happen, is it?" he said, trying to cheer her up. Even if he wasn't sure if he agreed to what he said or not.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 12:31 pm

"No...It's just my doctor said I shouldn't get pregnant." She looked up at him, "And that's out in the real world where there are doctors and medicine. What will happen in here?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:48 am

Anya sat back down on the ground, leaning her head against the wall. "I need to see Eric again," She whispered, "I need to tell him."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They have been searching for us all   They have been searching for us all Empty

Back to top Go down

They have been searching for us all
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: