10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strings | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jane

Jane

Strings  | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette) Empty
PostSubject: Strings | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette)   Strings  | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:23 am

Her friends said that we would be happy together forever. Her parents didn’t approve. But Jane didn’t care. She was absolutely head over heels in love with Cale Tucker and he loved her back. It was the first real romance of her life, she was a university student studying animal biology. She remembered meeting him as though it was yesterday….

Jane sat waiting for a cup of tea at the small café on the corner of Rose Avenue and Main Street. Absent mindedly she dug a pen from her purse and began to make quick sketches of the other patrons on her napkin.

She was completely lost in a world of faces and black pen ink when the tea was set on the small round table in front of her. “Anything else miss?” He asked, Jane looked up, startled and he was standing there. Tall, blonde hair, strong arms, and the most gorgeous eyes. Jane was speechless for a moment but regained her composure and replied coolly. “No I think that’s it.”

He smiled at her nodded and said “Well just call if you need anything…”

Jane watched him leave and he turned around twice to flash a lopsided smile over his shoulder. Jane decided that he must like her too and as she sipped her tea, she flipped the napkin over and began to draw his face. As she finished her tea she left him a tip and wrote a small note on the napkin.

Her name and number with a simple ‘call me’.

Jane left the café in a hurry, she had never done anything that bold, but when the phone rang that night and it was his voice on the other end she was glad that she did.

They fell in love, through phone conversations into the early hours of the morning, romantic dates out of the movies… He would bring her flowers and kiss her goodnight, and he never tried to take advantage of her.

On the days he didn't wait tables, Cale worked building houses. Jane would come with a fresh lunch and fruit salad, and watch him, shirtless, the sweat glistening off of his chiseled back before he would desend the ladder and join her for a picnic in the construction zone. They truly were opposites but that's what made them click.

When they moved in together Jane felt as though it was the perfect thing to happen to them, she had a feeling they would spend the rest of their lives together. The wedding was out of a fairytale and the honeymoon….

They stayed at a fancy hotel in the city, but Jane was worried because she hadn’t seen him in hours. She made her way down to the lobby and passed a blonde girl. A whore. Jane was sure of it, the way she carried herself, and looked down… Maybe not, but Jane had a feeling. She had an intoxicating perfume, too strong, but it had the scent of roses and sin.

Not seeing Cale anywhere Jane took the elevator back up to the top floor, she washed her face in the mirror and that’s when she heard Cale come in.

“I was starting to worry about you.” She giggled as she came out of the bathroom in lacy black lingerie. She had bought them that morning with the intention of wearing them for him that night.

She knew that he appreciated the outfit as she watched his face turn from a smile, to speechlessness, to another more suggestive smile. He ran across the room picked her up into his arms and twirled her around.

He whispered into her ear, his voice husky with desire, “I don’t like those I’d rather see them on the floor.” He kissed her neck then and just as Jane was about to unbuckle his pants. She smelled it.

With a gasp she squirmed out of his embrace and stumbled back on to the bed.

“Jane what… what’s wrong?” Cale sounded worried. But Jane had smelled it: roses. Another woman, that blonde from the lobby. There must be a reasonable explanation. Cale would never cheat on her… would he?

“Nothing I just… a perfume… I.” Jane stuttered, and Cale with a tender smile sat next to her on the bed.

“You think I’d ever cheat on your Janey?” He kissed her cheek. “There was a blonde in the elevator, she brushed up against me, her perfume was so strong... It must have got on me.”

Jane searched his eyes; she wanted to believe that he was telling the truth. She had no reason to doubt him, but there was a seed of distrust that had been planted.

As they made love that night Jane was quiet, she couldn’t look into his eyes, could barely breathe because every time he kissed her all she could smell was the scent of sex and roses.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Strings | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette)   Strings  | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:33 am

Sad this was beautifully written but I wish Jane could have actually enjoyed her honeymoon you know?? Haha this horrible I'm getting so attached to all these characters. It's like I actually know them. Great job can't wait for part 2
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Strings | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette)   Strings  | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette) EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 5:37 am

This is great *-*
... shame Cale could be Dimitri's blonde twin xD They look far too similar ... poor Jane is probably going to have many flashbacks of him when they are together.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Strings | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette)   Strings  | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette) EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:18 am

Oh yeah, and when she finds out Odette is the blonde... and that she's also been with Dimitri... she's gonna flip... xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Strings | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette)   Strings  | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette) EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 4:57 am

Odette hasn't been with Dimitri, if you are meaning romantically Razz
They were just friends... well sort of. Friends that secretly loved each other, at least from Dimitri's perspective xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strings | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette)   Strings  | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette) Empty

Back to top Go down

Strings | Part 1 (Jane's Past feat. Cale & Odette)
Page 1 of 1