10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wakie Wakie Bunny

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 am

Anastasia woke up on the cold hard stone floor. Of course she was colder than she would have been normally since she was in a tiny white Playboy Bunny outfit. She felt like she looked like such a whore but then again, she'd try anything new.

When she turned over she saw a dark man laying there.

"Hello...?" She whispered over to him.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Naveen slowly opened his eyes by a whisper, instantly he realized it wasn't Helga this time, he sighed and finally woke his head up to look around. Another girl, 'What the...' he murmured as he discovered the girl in a bunny suit.
'Hey, whats going on? why the outfit?' he said slowly with a silly smile. That outfit would make anyone look sexy but he couldn't help being feeling silly.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 11:42 pm

[ooc: sorry about the late reply, i was with 'villain' last night xD ]
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 5:45 am

{OOC: Oh, that's quite alright Smile}

"Ooh." Anastasia said and started blushing "It's my Halloween costume." She gave a little laugh. "It's look silly, I know." She said as she tried to pull the dress to make it cover her up more.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:22 am

'Well it doesn't look silly at some extent, but I don't think it was a good idea to buy something like that in this whether, you must be freezing.' he said with a soft smile and slowly took his shirt off, 'Here' he offered her the shirt to keep warm. For some reason his body temperature is always high and mostly constant so it wouldn't be as problem, atleast not after night passes and the warmth of day comes in.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 7:46 am

Anastasia looked at the shirt in the man's hand. "Thank you." she said taking the shirt and slipping it on over her dress.

She looked at him with a smile. "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't catch your name."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:39 am

'Ah yes where are my manners' he smiled widely trying to uplift the atmosphere, 'I'm Naveen, and you are?' he smiled back at her softly.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:48 am

"My name is Anastasia." She said with a soft smile. Then looking down at herself and pulling the shirt sleeve up.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 9:55 am

'Oh that's a pretty name, suits you' he smiled back at her. 'So if you don't mind me asking, what did you do to get here?' he said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:09 am

She blushed again when he commented her. Anastasia couldn't help but notice how charming her was.

When Naveen asked her, she felt her heart drop. "Oh... I um..." she paused, Anastasia didn't necessarily like talking about it "I accidentally... ummm... killed a girl. It was a definite accident, I didn't mean too."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:13 am

'Oh I see, well I met worse so don't feel bad, just relax and enjoy your bunny costume' he almost laughed and looked down on his clenched fist. He realized he missed Helga, wish he could see her in that costume and smiled little bit to himself.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:18 am

Anastasia could tell that Naveen was tense. She saw his fists become tighter and tighter. "Are you alright??"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:30 am

He let out a heavy breathe and relaxed his hands, he could see his nail marks into his palm 'I am fine, not to worry' he let out a smile. 'So tell me about yourself?'
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:35 am

Anastasia could tell he had something bothering him, but she let it slide.

"Hmm... well, I come from a wealthy family in France. I grew up basically with my cousin, neither of us got along much with our mothers. You may know my cousin, she's here too. Her name is Cinderella. I became a model and started working all over Europe.... then, got a modeling job with John. Do you know who John is?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:19 pm

'Oh now that answers my question about your figure' he said jokingly. The name John hit him, it sounds familiar or related somehow but he couldn't figure out and said softly 'No I don't reckon anyone called John.'
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 12:38 pm

"John is the man everyone calls 'The Villain'. I met him before I even came here... I was in love with him. Turns out thats not at all how he felt." Anastasia said with a depressed look on her face as she slid her back down the wall to sit on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 11:53 pm

'Well clearly not.' he said looking down getting mad at John who is The Villain, he saw him twice and yet nothing he could do. 'Well lets not get sad about that, I mean we are on the saddest place on earth, so lets make the best out of it.' he said with a sly smile, he also realized how many times he said that just to make others happy, that phrase always gets everyone.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:49 am

"I love how positive you are." Anastasia stated with a giggle. "So, why don't you tell me about you?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 9:58 am

'Well being positive is good' he said with a silly smile 'Hm about me... I used to be rich, used to fool around, you know like all other rich kids. But after I came here and started hating the world, I found someone, shes Helga, she turned my world upside down. In other words I fell in love with her madly...' he said slowly, as he spoke his heart longed for helga.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 6:20 pm

"Well, you'll be with her again soon... I'm sure of it." Anastasia said trying to sound as positive as she possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 11:29 pm

'Well no trusting in Villain's game, I just hope she's okay' he said quietly almost mumbling. 'So were you married or something before you got stuck in here?' he smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 3:32 am

Anastasia gave Naveen a somewhat surprised look. "No, I've never been married." she gave a smalll laugh. "Have you?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:30 am

'No I didn't meant just married, just including being in a relationship' he said to clarify the confusion with a little laugh.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:37 am

"Oh..." she gave a small laugh "No, I cant say I have."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:18 am

'Well didn't you confess to John?' he said quietly looking at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:39 pm

"Confess what? What my sin was, or that I'd never been in a relationship?" Anastasia questioned.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:11 pm

'Confessing your love towards John' he said seemingly.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 10:25 pm

"Oh..." She gave a little laugh "No, I never did..."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:13 am

'Well you should have, then atleast you wouldn't be here' he said with a sigh, not because shes trapped here but there is no knowing what villain could do to her.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 10:38 am

Anastasia gave a small laugh. "Well, from all of the things I've learned about him while I've been here, I don't think it would have made much of a difference." She said.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:43 am

'Oh well, so how you liking it here?' he laughed a little to lift up the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 1:11 pm

"Actually, it's been pretty nice here. I've met really great people while I've been here. The only negative is whats happening to people. But, the people here are really amazing." She said with a smile. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:51 pm

'It's hell. I fell in love with one girl and I don't even know whether or not she will survive today.' he looked down clenching his fist again. The thought of Helga getting hurt really makes him upset and sick to his stomach but it's reality he will have to face.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:01 am

Anastasia could see Naveen's hand clenching with great power. She grabbed his fist and said "I hope that she'll be okay. I'm sure she'll be okay." as reassuring as she could.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:14 am

He sighed once more before smiling back at her 'You are a nice person you know...'
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 6:22 am

She gave him a smile back. "Thank you." she gave a small giggle "You seem to be a very nice person too."
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:01 am

'Yeah well then you are not one of my 'ladies'' he laughed.

[ooc:sorry for short reply >.< busy]
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 am

"One of your ladies??" Anastasia asked.

{OOC: That's alright!}
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:20 am

'Oh just like old stories, girls chasing after rich boys, of course I resisted' he said humorously and laughed a little bit. 'You should have felt the same way, I mean you are a rich model, boys must have followed you up and down the stairs ehh?' he winked at her laughing some more.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:35 am

Anastasia laughed. "Well, you got the rich part right. I come from a wealthy family but I haven't always been a model. I've only been modeling for the past couple of years. My mother didn't believe in my dream, she's a very over-protective and... how to put this nicely... "moody" woman. Her and I have never gotten along. She thinks money and class buy you happiness, but it never made me happy." Anastasia said, feeling as if she just poured her guts out to him. "And no, I've never had guys all over me." She gave another laugh.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:02 am

'Well you followed your dream and that's what matters. I never had mommy and daddy issues, since I was the only child I get to do what I wanted' he gave out a sneaky smile. 'But I never over did it, I mean I was happy with my life the way it was' he smiled a little.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:04 am

"Sounds like you were a boy with a lot of freedom." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:11 am

'Hmm that's way to put it I guess' he said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:22 am

"So what all do you do now? Well, I mean before you were brought here." She asked.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:01 am

'Party, more party, drink, enjoy, have fun times really, I mean I didn't had a job or whatever, well I didn'tt need one' he said with a sly smile.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:04 am

Anastasia noticed that Naveen smiled quite a lot, more than she had seen anyone else while she'd been here... "I probably didn't need one but I just wanted to make something of myself instead of letting my mother do it for me." She said.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:10 am

'Ahh well, I know quiet a lot of handy works to do myself, but I never bothered to do something professionally, I mean we got money that will last upto my kids grandchildren.' he said slowly seeing her face was getting almost serious.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:14 am

"Oh, well aren't you very fortunate?" She said in almost a sarcastic way and then gave a tiny laugh.
Back to top Go down
Naveen

Naveen

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:30 am

'Well I can throw it to your face because being here isn't fortunate' he joked back and laughed a little too.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 10:37 am

Anastasia started laughing. "Ya know, I haven't laughed this much the whole time I've been here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wakie Wakie Bunny   Wakie Wakie Bunny Empty

Back to top Go down

Wakie Wakie Bunny
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next