10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Dreams....(yet another Request Fic for Cindy XD)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

Some Dreams....(yet another Request Fic for Cindy XD) Empty
PostSubject: Some Dreams....(yet another Request Fic for Cindy XD)   Some Dreams....(yet another Request Fic for Cindy XD) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:11 pm

Takes place after In Dreams ^^

]Phillip headed towards the meeting place, where he had first met the woman he loved Snow White. He paused in his stride and withdrew the picture that he had taken with Snow White a few months ago. He gently traced her face with his finger and smiled, she was so beautiful. As soon as he reached the spot, his gaze landed on Snow White's slim figure she was facing away from him. He coughed to announce his presence and couldn't stop the smile that came full force when he saw her face him with a big smile.
"What took you so long?" She asked breathlessly, she raced to meet him and hugged him. Phillip smiled down at her, "Well I was packing for the trip remember?" He teased gently. Snow White's face clouded and she looked down, "So you're still going?" She asked in a heart broken whisper. Phillip hated that look on her face and cupped her face, "You could still go with me." he said quietly, she tore away from him and ran a hand down her face. "We've talked about this." She muttered.
Phillip started feeling angry, "I don't understand why you stay with that creep of a father of yours! I mean he whips you just because he feels like it, he treats you like trash and he's using you!" He yelled. Snow White whirled around to glare at him, "And how many times have I told you, if I don't stop him who will?" She demanded. Phillip glared at her, "You don't have to be a bloody hero Snow, you can run away with me." he growled. Snow White stared helplessly up at him, "You don't know how badly I wish I could." She whispered. That answer didn't satisfy him, "We both know sooner or later your father will get caught." he said and gripped her shoulders.
Snow White looked away from him, "He never gets caught Phillip.....even if we told the authorities what was going on. He would still somehow slip away and he would hunt us both down, and even if we somehow escaped sooner or later he would get to us." She said sadly. Phillip slowly let go of her shoulders, "I could take care of him." he whispered. Snow White's eyes widened in horror, "No! He would kill you, please don't go after him!" She pleaded. Phillip turned away from her,"Maybe its the only way to fix this problem." he muttered, there was a silence and then she spoke up, "Killing him, will only make you just like him."
Her words we like a slap to the face, "If it could save you, then I would do it." he said and faced her, her face was horrified, "This isn't just about me Phillip, he's my father I can't.....I can't he's the only family I have left." She whispered. Phillip glared at her, "And what about me?" he asked in a deathly tone of voice. Snow White looked like she was on the verge of tears, "How can you even ask me that? You know I love you." She whispered. Phillip rolled his eyes, "You have a lousy way of showing it." he snapped. Snow White glared at him, he was unprepared for the slap across the face.
There was another silence and then he turned away from her for the final time, he pulled out the picture that he had taken with her and scowled down at it. He glanced back to see Snow White's confused expression before he held up the picture, Snow White's eyes widened when she recognized it. "Don't follow me...." he tore up the picture and crumpled it before tossing down "And take the picture with you.....it doesn't mean anything to me anymore." Even as he said the words, he couldn't stand to meet her eyes. Without another word he left, "No...wait Phillip!" Snow White shouted, but Phillip kept walking even as tears made their way down his face.

Snow White's POV:
She watched him go feeling lost, her face was wet with tears and she stared down at the torn picture blankly for a moment before bending down to pick it up. The picture had been torn evenly down between their faces and it was crinkled. She felt a hot rush of shame and shock over what had just happened, had she done the right thing by pushing him away? She carefully put the picture in her pocket with plans to tape it back and put it in her locket. She had a job to do....
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Some Dreams....(yet another Request Fic for Cindy XD)   Some Dreams....(yet another Request Fic for Cindy XD) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:17 pm

;-; I have to say both poor Snow and Philip...
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Some Dreams....(yet another Request Fic for Cindy XD)   Some Dreams....(yet another Request Fic for Cindy XD) EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 2:20 pm

I knoww, I felt bad.....>.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Dreams....(yet another Request Fic for Cindy XD)   Some Dreams....(yet another Request Fic for Cindy XD) Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Dreams....(yet another Request Fic for Cindy XD)
Page 1 of 1