10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

{Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death} Empty
PostSubject: {Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death}   {Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death} EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Date: July 10th 1986
Time: 8:56 PM

The little 5 year old boy slowly started to fall asleep in his mother's arms. She usually never allowed the kids to sleep with her, but tonight was a special night.
"Goodnight sweetheart," she whispered and hugged him tight while kissing his forehead.
"Tomorrow I have a special surprise for you."
The boy grinned. He couldn't wait for his birthday. His parents always gave him something special, so he hadn't doubted that this year would be any different.
He snuggled in warm and cosy into his mothers arms. He slept on top of the covers, as it was too warm in July to sleep under them. He was wearing his light blue silk pajamas, so there was no need for the covers anyway.
He was too excited to fall asleep. He always was right before his birthday. His mother fell asleep hours before him, but suddenly he could feel himself drift away himself.

Time: 1:42 AM

It was so warm in his bed. Or rather, his mother's bed. He didn't want to ever leave. He had been dreaming of presents stacked as tall as their house, and maybe this was the birthday when his parents would finally let him have a dog.
He smiled gently, never wanting to wake up.
His dreams however was interrupted when his mom started shaking him with all of her might, making the little boy jump awake. Why was she shaking him?
"Mom! What is it?" he asked scared. He could feel it become harder to breathe, and the room was covered with smoke. It stung his eyes and made him cry.
His mother hugged him as tight as she had ever hugged him before letting go of him and looking at him with wide eyes.
"I love you," she said softly, though with a broken voice.
"I love you too mommy," he replied, not knowing what else to say.
The woman handed him a little bundle folded in satin.
"Run," she whispered.

It took him a moment to react. He hadn't expected her to say anything like it. Why would he run? He simply sat there with the bundle in his arm, looking back at his mom.
"I will be there shortly, just run!" his mother pleaded.
"Get out of the house!" she raised her voice slightly before coughing through the smoke.

He didn't think about it any longer. He ran. He ran down the stairs and out of the house, and didn't turn around to look at it before he was standing on the pavement across the street. It finally hit him why his mom had been so upset. The house was on fire, and she had stayed to get his father out.
Tears stung his eyes, but not because of the smoke anymore.
"MOMMY! DADDY!" he yelled, begging, hoping, and praying that nothing would happen to them. Praying that they would make it out safely.
He stood there for what seemed like hours.
Only watching the house.
Waiting.

Time: 2:19 AM

He was still standing on the pavement, tightly clutching the bundle in his arms while looking up towards the unrecognizable house. Where were they? Shouldn't they be out by now?
"MOMM-" he shouted, but could not finish before the house cave in.
The whole building collapsed in front of the poor boys eyes with a deafening sound.
He stood as frozen in time while watching. It couldn't be true. They had gotten out hadn't they? Maybe through the back door. They had to be safe.
As much as he wished and prayed, he knew in his heart they weren't coming back.
Not now. Not ever.
Tears streamed down his face and he fell to his knees.
"NO!!!" he shouted.
"MOMMY! DADDY!" he couldn't stop yelling. He kept repeating the screams hoping that someone would eventually answer them. But no one did. No one at all.
All there was to hear on that warm summer night, that felt so cold, was a burning fire,

an innocents child's pleading call for his parents,

and a baby's crying.

[FACTS ABOUT THE FANFICTION:

1. The date is accurate, and taken from the video "~~ [10 Doors] The Revelation of The Villain ~ Villain's Story ~~" that was posted on my youtube account on the 9th of July 2011.

2. The birthday of John really is on the 11th of July.

3. The 10th of July 1986 really was on a Sunday.

OOC: *Feels like such a reporter digging this up xD*]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: {Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death}   {Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death} EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:38 am

D': Poor John! *hugs boy John* I loved this, poor thing </3
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: {Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death}   {Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death} EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:00 am

Awww that made me want to cry Sad
Maybe i'm completely oblivious, as I'm always missing important stuff... Who is the baby? Or can't I know? Haha
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: {Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death}   {Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death} EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:18 am

AHHH the villain has a sibling o-o
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: {Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death}   {Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death} EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 9:23 am

OMG POOR JOHN!!

ooc; I loVE THis it reminds me of supernatural <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death}   {Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death} Empty

Back to top Go down

{Fanfic Contest ~Round 1~ Death}
Page 1 of 1