10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]

Go down 
+7
Charlotte
Wendy
Aladdin
Helga
Cinderella
Snow White
Villain
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

-CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] Empty
PostSubject: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:46 am

THE WINNER OF THIS CONTEST WILL RECIEVE IMMUNITY ON HALLOWEEN AND CAN NOT DIE ON THIS DAY!

HI! ^^ I am starting a fanfiction contest to determine who is the best writer among us Wink
Here is how it will happen! Anyone can join, and I will start once I have 8 contestants (or less if not many enough signs up).
I will then PM you on the forum to give you an assignment. You will have to write a fanfiction about your own character, but what the story will be I will tell you in the PM, you can not choose. The reason for this is that I want to see how you write different situations and not just what you already know how to write.
The fanfiction has to be between 50 and 1000 words! So write it in a word document to check how many words you have!
After I send the assignments you will have 48 hours to write it! If you can not do this you are out of the competition. Once you done post it in the Fanfiction section, but put "Contest - Round 1" in the title. I will pair you randomly, and you will compete against eachother. I will put a poll asking who had the best fanfiction, and it is up to the members of 10 Doors to decide who they liked more.

Contestants:

1. John
2. Dimitri
3. Sinbad
4. Odette
5. Cinderella
6. Snow White
7. Helga
8. Aladdin
9. Wendy
10. Lilo
11. Pocahontas
12. Eric

Last edited by Villain on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:24 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:55 am

Sign me up!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:55 am

Sign me up too! XD
Back to top Go down
Helga

Helga

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:56 am

Sign me up ;D
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:09 am

Aw heck, sign me up. I'll have a little free time later tonight to at least TRY to get a good fanfiction written (even though I've never written one before...) I just haven't had time in the day to sit down and work on the ideas in my head. :l
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:33 am

Sign me up pllleaasssee
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:38 am

Wendy, it's actually closed. But if you can find 8 people more including you who wants to sign up, then I can make it a 16 people competition ^^ Instead of just 8 ^^
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:13 am

I would love to join too! If we can find 6 more people...
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:43 am

noooooooo I wanna join *frowns*
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:44 am

Wendy wrote:
noooooooo I wanna join *frowns*

You can take my spot, Wendy. Seriously, It's no biggie. I would like to have my try at a fanfiction, but I can do one another time when I actually HAVE the time to do it. I think I'd be able to come up with something in time for this, but it wouldn't be that good. So go ahead Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:46 am

It will be better if Wendy just tried to get 6 more people to join just to see if it will work first xD Then if she can't, you can switch places ^^
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:47 am

Okay, sounds good

[OOC: I'm off to sociology now, toodles!]
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 6:49 am

Can't believe you put an OOC on an already OOC topic... xD *Can't stop laughing xD*
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 7:32 am

Oohhh you have to sign up SIGN ME UP 8D
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:51 am

@Charlotte Hahaha XD I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. Now I can't stop laughing XD Just habit I guess. Especially when I'm going to class, I'm usually RPing as Aladdin, so I have to use OOC. Haha I'm still laughing. XD
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 10:14 am

Dw about it Al xD I actually wrote an OOC on a comment for a 10 Doors youtube video once ._.'' I think I'm just in a too much of a 10 Doors mood xD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:35 pm

I almost did that once! I put OOC on a 10 Doors video comment, then I realized what I did, laughed, and deleted the OOC. GAH XD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:20 pm

I'm not very good at writing, so it's good I'm not in this xD

Last edited by Anya on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Why, dear God, why did I miss this contest T.T Stupid school...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:25 am

Let in 4 more people, but now the competition is definitively closed!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 11:38 am

Phew~ I still have time tomorrow XD I thought I have to write it today. Well... I have an idea and the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Wendy

Wendy

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 6:06 pm

I will have to write it tomorrow full force as fast as i can ill stay up crazy late to write it to :-) i got work tomorrow but i cant wait to type away on my laptop so excited!! THANK YOU!

ooc: Internet was limited today my internet cord is at my moms but i will write every chance I get tomorrow well technically today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]   -CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest] Empty

Back to top Go down

-CLOSED- WANT TO BE SAFE ON HALLOWEEN?! READ! [Fanfic Contest]
Page 1 of 1