10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

[TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't. Empty
PostSubject: [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't.   [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 10:51 am

John pulled his car into the empty backstreet and turned off the engines. He stepped out into the night, hidden by the shadows of the big building. He closed the car door quietly so that no one would hear it.
The light and music was streaming from the windows and it was easy to tell a group of teenage girls were having a fun time up there. Not for long.
He walked around the building and looked up at the window once again. Yes, this was definitively the right house.

He went around to the back as to not draw too much attention to himself with what he was about to do. He quickly raised his elbow, knocking it against the glass window twice to break it. It gave it and made a loud noise of glass breaking. The girls wouldn't hear it over their loud music, and even if they did, he would be long gone by the time the police had time to arrive. Specially in this neighborhood.

He opened the door from the inside and quietly walked in. He guessed they must be in the second floor, as the music was coming from above. But before he tried to do anything, he needed preparations.
Slowly, John walked to the kitchen and pulled out every drawer strategically to find the biggest kitchen knife they had. He was lucky, and it didn't take him long before he found a knife designed to cut through though meat. Perfect, he grinned to himself.

He froze as he could hear footsteps down the stairs. He listened intently, and distinguised only one pair of feet. It was just one girl. He could manage that.
As soon as she stepped in to the moonlight from the window and came into view of John, who was still hiding in the shadows, he launched, grabbing her wrists and holding his hand over her mouth to cover up any screams before it was too late. It was Victoria. He recognized her from the pictures.
"Having fun?" he whispered in her ear as he quickly stabbed her back, dragging the knife up along with her spine. She would bleed to death within a minute, and pass out within seconds. He was right, it didn't take long before she was lying on the kitchen floor in a pool of her own blood, quickly dying. Just eight to go.

He walked up the stairs quickly, but quietly. He had practise breaking into houses unnoticed. When he got to the first door he knew that was where the music had come from, but how to separate them? He couldn't just walk in there when there were 8 teenagers in the room.
"I'll be back, I'm just gonna go check on Victoria. She's been down there awfully long to just get something to drink. Think she bailed on us?"
Someone was coming.
He hid behind the door and as soon as it opened and closed, he pulled the same moves on her that he had done on Victoria. Wrists tied behind her back and a hand to cover her screams. Amanda Lala.
Her eyes were wild with fear, and her breathing was on the edge of hyperventilation.
As he dragged her to another room with him, literally dragging her body along the floor, he threw her against the other side of the wall and closed the door.
She screamed. He knew it. That bitch.
The others were sure to realize something was up now.
He quickly ran over to her and pulled his knife to her throat.
"If you dare scream one more time..." he warned as his knife gently penetrated her fragile skin.
"Good girl," he said before he trailed the knife lower down her body, leaving a nice, big bloodtrail. She squeeled for a second, most probably due to the horrendous pain and not so much the fear. Maybe a mixture of both.
"I said..." John said slowly through clenched teeth, before jagging the knife back to him and stabbing her in between her eyes.
"No screaming!" he hissed.
He dragged the knife out slowly, enjoying the sight of the blood soaked blade dripping down to the floor. 7 to go.

He could hear them coming out from their room. Damnit, he knew there was no way they could overhear her scream. That bitch was too loud. She had gotten what she deserved.
"I'm scared..." someone said quietly.
"I'm calling the cops," a male said more loudly. The phone was downstairs. And the frightened girls would never follow him down there.
At first he thought it was a bad thing the girl had warned them by screaming, but soon he changed his mind. This game had just gotten more interesting. Let them be scared. Let them fear me.
He slowly got out of the room and snuck down the stairs quietly, using the shadows of the old house to stay unnoticed. The guy was already downstairs. He could tell he had found Victoria's dead body by the shocked noises coming from the kitchen.
It was Guy. For some reason he had hoped it would be someone else, but then he smirked. No. Saving him for last, he thought.
Guy backed up with the phone in his hand. Apperantly still in shock. But not for long. The dripping sound of the bloody knife had finally reached his brain and he understood he was not alone. He quickly turned around, facing John. His eyes were as big as ping pong balls, and got even bigger as he didn't even have the time to scream before John attacked. He had opened his mouth to scream, or yell, or whatever he had planned to do, but John had shut his mouth for him, stabbing the knife directly into his open mouth.
The beautiful sight of the knife entering and exiting through his neck. The beautiful sight of the kitchen knife sticking out from the back of his head.
He collapsed instantly, and John grabbed the knife and the phone.
"I'll take that," he said gently and turned Guy over on the floor with his foot. He was still alive. He was gurgling blood, and spit and his eyes were slowly getting darker.
"If you think this pain is bad," John said amused.
"Wait until you arrive in hell."

A girl ran down the stairs, trying for the door, but John grabbed her by the collar and kept her back, choking her so she couldn't utter a sound, least of all scream. He held her up against the wall, lifting her off her feet. The slow, painful death of choking was soon to be hers. Was soon to be Angela's.
As her eyes darkened and the fear grew more obvious on her face, John couldn't help but laugh. Finally she got what she deserved.
She had died, there was no more light in her eyes.
"Goodbye," John said bluntly and threw her across the room as if she had been nothing but a pillow.

A few ran down the stairs to help her, but they were too late. Also, too late they realized their horrific mistake. There were three of them, but none had a knife, and apperantly none of them had a plan before coming down. One guy and two females. He recognized them as Gabby D, Nicole, and... Derek.
He was going to have fun with this.
Derek jumped him and desperatly tried to disarm him, but he was no more of a fight to John as a kitten would have been, and John quickly had him pinned down on the floor.
"Die, you asshole," he spit in Derek's face and drove the knife straight into his chest.
Derek spit blood, coughing a little, but quickly stayed still on the floor.
That was even easier than he had thought it would be, and he could feel himself getting a little disappointed. He had wanted to have fun with him.
No time, he had to focus on the other two.
As Nicole and Gabby simultaniously screamed and tried to ran past him he drove the blade of the knife into the side of Nicole, making her bleed to death, and dragging Gabby by the hair, holding her up against the wall as he finished off Nicole.
Once finished, he turned to Gabby again and pulled her hair a bit tighter, making her cry of both pain and fear.
"Please..." she cried desperate.
"Please don't..."
He looked at her a little with a plain face before smirking and letting go of her hair.
She slowly stepped away from him a few steps, finally believeing that she was free when John uttered the words:
"I already did," and threw the knife across the room. It hit her in the left shoulder, making her fall over down to the floor. John dragged the knife out and dragged it across her wrist. That would give her a slow death. Just like she deserved.
She didn't stop screaming and wriggling, holding her shoulder and trying to cover up her wrist the whole time, but slowly and surely, she began to die.

That left only 2 more people. Gabby L and Amanda. Both as harmless and vulnerable as a chihuahua. It didn't take him long to find them, as he had spotted them from the corner of his eye while they were trying to find a good hiding spot. They couldn't find one, so they settled for under the table in the living room.
He pretended not to know where they were, and slowly walked across the room, straight past the table gently saying, in a playful voice:
"Come out, come out, wherever you are..."
Without further warning he grabbed the table and flipped it over, revealing the two terrified girls, clutching eachother tightly, too scared to even move or scream.
He was getting tired of this game, and quickly slid their throats making them both bleed to death, still too much in shock to realize what happened.
He wiped his fingerprints off the kitchen knife and dropped it to the floor, right by Amanda's face.
Job done.

John walked out of the house the same way he had entered. Through the back door. Careful not to step on any shattered glass he opened the door slowly and walked around the alley to his car. He got in and backed away from the street, when he caught something in the corner of his eye. The front door of the house was open.
And there was a bloodtrail from the door and down to the empty street.
There he was. He had survived. Derek.
So he could still have a little fun with him, John thought as he put his car into gear and sped up down the street. Derek was dragging himself along the street, desperatly trying to get away, but in the condition he was in he wasn't much faster than a snail.
John ran him over quickly, making the whole car jump while John was laughing behind the wheel. He stopped the car and got out to check on him. Yeah, definitively dead this time.
He got back into his car and put it in reverse, slowly backing up over Derek again, hearing his bones break under the pressure. The most beautiful sound in the world, John thought as he drove away the same way he had come from.

[OOC: HOPE YOU LIKE IT POCA! xD Sorry the deaths aren't too descriptive, and I got a bit bored towards the end. Such a loooooooooong fanfic o.e But hope you still like it! I tried xD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't.   [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:01 am

I
FUCKING
LOVE
YOU
SO
DAMN
MUCH
RIGHT
NOW
YOU
MAKE
ME
FEEL
SO
HAPPY
WHEN
I'M
FEELING
SO
DOWN!!!

I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH AND OH MY GOD..THE DEATH'S HELL YES!! OOOOOH -MOANS OF PLEASURE- KILL THEM JOHN KILL THEM!!! YES YES YES YES YES!!!

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't.   [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:16 am

... Do I WANT to know what inspired this one? XD ... o.O
Nevertheless, it's good writing. Smile
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't.   [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:19 am

@Al: Poca's been going through a hard time recieving hatemails and stuff from these people, so it's our way of taking revenge xD And thank you xD I thought it turned really bad about 5% in when I started getting bored and realized this fanfic would never fucking end! D: But yeah... xD Thank you xD
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't.   [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:21 am

Oh my god, I'm so sorry to hear that! Who the hell would hate on you, Poca?! Bastards.
Teehee LET EM DIIIIE! Go, John, Go!
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't.   [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Just people who hate my attitude. And don't like it when I am treated as a nice guy. XD But, everything is all fine and dandy. JOHN KILLED EVERYONE I HATE! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't.   [TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't. Empty

Back to top Go down

[TO POCA] ~ Love Dies Hard. Bitches don't.
Page 1 of 1