10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drops of memory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

Drops of memory  Empty
PostSubject: Drops of memory    Drops of memory  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 3:42 am

OOC: so, this is just an unimportant episode from Jul's life, and this happened less than a month before she was kidnapped. This just explain something about her and about her relationship with Dean, i suppose Razz
Hope you'll like it Very Happy
It's kinda a particular FF since i've filled it with fan arts X3

Jul woke up with a lot of difficulties: she was feeling so dizzy and her head was already hurting.
Wait. Where was she? It wasn't her bed...
With extremely difficulty she finally sitted on the bed and opened her eyes, but the light hurted her and she had to reclose her eyes without even a look.
"Finally you woke up!"

Drops of memory  FF1

exclaimed, half happy and half disappointed, a voice from the other room.
Jul smiled to herself, relaxing.
"Dean! Why am I at your home? W...what time is it?"

Drops of memory  FF2

Dean entered in the room, frowned and with the arms crossed.
"You were drunk, Jul. Again."

Drops of memory  FF3

"I drank only a bit...."
she started to explain, but the Dean's bad glance made her close her mouth
"Ok maybe more than a bit..."
"Maybe a lot more."
Jul sighed: Dean was really upset this time. Before she could say anything more, he put in her hands a cup of strong coffee.
"Drink it."
And without another single word he left the room.
Jul sighed and drank the coffe with a chill, then she left the bed and went in the kitchen, where Dean was preparing a new coffee.
"Hey Dean?" she asked softly with puppy eyes

Drops of memory  FF4

"What do you want?" he replied rude
"Are you upset?"
"Sure that i am, Jul! If it wasn't for me now you would be with i don't even know who! A stranger that could even be dangerous! I had to stay out more just because of you, and you know that i hate stay up so late when i have to work the day after!"

Drops of memory  FF5

Jul bit her lips feeling guilty
"You're 26 and still seem like a too big teenager! When will you start to grow up?!"
she sighed looking down
"I just needed to cheer me up because of Zack..."

Drops of memory  FF6

"This happened more than 1 month ago! And you're not even THAT sad, so don't try to find excuses!"
When Jul bit her lips again and didn' t reply Dean snorted and leave the kitchen with a new cup of coffee in his hands. Jul sighed again and followed him
"Look, i'm sorry..."
"No you're not! That's the point! You'll do it again the next time! If things are in that way i can see way Zack left you!"

Drops of memory  FF7

That was a low blow. She took she shot in silence, opening first wide her eyes and then looking down sadly biting strongly her lower lip, then she nodded in silence and walked again toward the bedroom.

Drops of memory  FF8

On Dean's face appeared a guilty grimace: that was really too much...
"Jul... hey Jul! I'm sorry, really!"

Drops of memory  FF9

he said clumsy running to her.
"It was too much this time, i'm sorry,... i don't think it, he was a dick and you deserved someone better, and you know that i think it! It's just that.... well, i'm worried for you..."
Jul turned back looking at him with a really childish expression
"Really?"

Drops of memory  FF10

"Of course!" he exclaimed with a smile ruffling her hair almost she was really only a child "You're kinda my little sister! How could i not be?"
she giggled with a smile, looking at him, then she glomped him tighening her arms toward his neck, making him snort a bit, clumsy as always "Hey, easy girl!" he exclaimed, but she ignored him
"Oh Dean! How could i do without you?"

Drops of memory  FF11

He laughed a bit "I really don't know..." then, hugging her back, he continued "You'd really need someone to give you rules, Jul!"
Jul laughed "That's too late for this!"

Drops of memory  FF12

Dean raised his eyes, shacking his head with an half amused sigh.
"Well, talking about late... you're in late for the job..."
Jul frozen: she had totally forgotten!
"THE JOB!" she exclaimed leaving suddenly Dean and running toward the bedroom to take her bag.
"Don't you want...?" started to ask Dean, but she interrupted him "I don't have time for anything now! I have to run! It's late, late late!"
Dean laughed "Ok, take care and be fast, 'white rabbit'!"
She sticked out her tongue, then he kissed fastly his cheeck and left the apartament shouting an
"I love you Dean!!!"

Drops of memory  FF13

Dean laughed, looking her running away
"I love you too, baby!"

Last edited by Juliet on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Drops of memory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of memory    Drops of memory  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:18 am

Is it just me or is there something more between them than just friends? Razz Really XD This acually reminds me of Kim Possible and Ron XD Since they're kinda secretly in love Razz LOL XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Aurora

Aurora

Drops of memory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of memory    Drops of memory  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 5:19 am

Ohhh, and I love that you put in some fan art in it Wink it made it MUCH easier to read Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Moones95
Juliet
Admin
Juliet

Drops of memory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of memory    Drops of memory  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:27 am

Trolol XD No, no really, they're only friends, really best friends but just friends Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

Drops of memory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of memory    Drops of memory  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 6:57 am

I love this <3
The fanart/ fanfic idea is really great Very Happy
Annnd their friendship is so cute *-*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Cinderella

Cinderella

Drops of memory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of memory    Drops of memory  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:06 am

<333 Looove them! 8D That was cute with the pictures. X3 Yay for best buddies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anastasia

Anastasia

Drops of memory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of memory    Drops of memory  EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 7:16 am

Oooh! I really really like the fan art Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drops of memory  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drops of memory    Drops of memory  Empty

Back to top Go down

Drops of memory
Page 1 of 1