10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:: Trickster ::.

Go down 
+7
Snow White
Pocahontas
Jasmine
Eilonwy
Thrax*
Charlotte
Villain
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Villain
Admin
Villain

.:: Trickster ::. Empty
PostSubject: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:09 am

[OOC: For more information, look up the Trickster topic under Announcements.]

All of the contestants were spread across the icecold stone floor, ready to wake up. The game was about to begin.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:19 am

Charlotte had woken up a while ago, and the headache had disappeared, but she was still sitting in a dark corner of the room, clutching the envelope she had found with her name on it. She had not looked at it yet. She didn't want to. What was this place? And why were all this people in the room? She was scared.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:23 am

Thrax found his envelope and looked at it, then quickly put it back in. He went over to Jasmine and said, "Jas will you be my partner for this crazy game?"
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:28 am

Eilonwy sat up and tried not to cry... what happened...where was she now. she saw a bunch of other people all around including Snow White. she saw a pile of envelopes in the middle of the floor and other people opening theres so she went and picked hers up, she read it and realized why she was here. then she noticed the color around her neck, she was very frightened.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:44 am

He looked around the room and saw a range of different people. He saw Jasmine first of course, but then a blonde, another blonde with long hair, a guy with black hair, a girl with black hair, and Poca. Everyone was wearing spiked colars. IS this one of the games Jas was talking about?!
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:49 am

Eilonwy was scared, she new the Villain liked to play games but this was going too far. why did people have to die? she noticed everyone had one of the spiked collars on, why was he doing this? Eilonwy started to sob, this was too much for her to handle.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 3:54 am

''Jasmine will you be my partner?'' a voice spoke to her as she slowly woke up. Seeing Thrax. A angry slowly filled her. ''Didn't i tell you?'' She said as she pushed herself up. Looking at Thrax ''One of those deadly games again.'' She looked at the envelope with her name on it. Looking inside. She closed the envelope. ''If you want to be partners i am okay with that.'' She faked a smile on her lips. He couldn't see through that.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:07 am

Charlotte was still clutching her envelope while staring blankly ahead at all of the people in the room.
She carefully opened her envelope scared of what it might be, and as soon as she had read the text she immidiatly regretted opening the letter. She didn't want to know. If she was to die, she didn't want to know beforehand.
"Please... somebody... take me out of here..." she whispered to herself while starting to cry.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:10 am

He hugged her, "Jasmine I'm scared. I don't want anything to happen to you. I would give my own life to save you."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:22 am

She burried her face in his chest. "Don't worry thrax , i won't die." She smiled trying to comfort him. "Why don't you listen to me when i told you about this?" She looked up. Kissing him. "I love you, i don't joke about these games." She said with a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:28 am

"There's nothing funny about this. I'm scared to death about this game. All we can do now is wait." He kissed her again and held her close. He wasn't going to tell her about Poca until this nightmare was over. All he wanted to do was spend the next few hours together.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:31 am

Eilonwy was so scared, she hoped someone will ask her to be her partner and soon, she didn't want to be the last one left... but she was too scared to ask anyone to be her partner.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:39 am

Pocahontas woke up, looking around..Where was she? She put her hand around her neck, feeling something around it, "What the?" She got up, "What's going on?" She got up, looking around. Pocahontas stopped when she saw a blonde haired girl asking to be taken out of here, walking to her, "Are you okay?" Her eyes went to the color bands, realizing she might need to partner up with someone. She looked up the the blonde haired girl, "Do you want to partner up?" Pocahontas could hear Thrax's and Jasmine's voice, the guilt washing into her..

[[OOC Talking to Charlotte btw]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:41 am

He pulled away, and grabbed the red colored bond. He put one on his wrist, then one on hers, "Now I'm trusting you, and your going to haft to trust me on this. No matter what happens I love you." he kissed her again. He was shaking with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:43 am

She looked up at the woman approaching her. She was so scared. Too scared to speak, so all she did was stand up and nod carefully.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:47 am

She nodded, "I'll be right back okay?" She walked to one of the color bands, grabbing two yellow ones. Pocahontas saw a name with a envelope with it, opening it she saw what was in it. She gulped, closing it as she took a breathe, walking back to the blonde haired girl she partnered with. Pocahontas smiled at her, "Here you go," She said, figuring they had to put them on. She gave it to the girl, as she put on her yellow band, smiling at her, "So what's your name? I'm Pocahontas." She was putting on a brave face for the girl.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:51 am

She was still in shock, and she was still scared, but as she looked at the woman who might very well just have saved her life she had to say something.
"Thank you.." she whispered softly.
"I'm Charlotte," she said and smiled at the woman.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 4:55 am

Pocahontas smiled, "Your welcome, Nice to meet you Charlotte." She looked around, stopping when she saw Thrax and Jasmine but, the person who caught her eye was Eric...Laying on the ground, "Eric!?" She stood there, would he wake up? Pocahontas didn't move, not wanting to scare the girl.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:03 am

She looked confused at the girl.
"Who's... Eric?" she asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:05 am

Thrax looked around the room, he saw Poca. Their eyes met for a second He was still holding Jasmine. All he did was mouth I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:07 am

She looked at her wrist than back to thrax. ''What are you sorry for?'' She looked at Poca for a sec. ''Thrax? what is going on?''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:10 am

"He's one of my best friends..A very important friend." She looked at her and smiled, looking at Thrax..She saw what she mouth. Pocahontas didn't know what to do..She had sex with him the other day and now she was here and she couldn't go by him..He already went back to Jasmine she also mouthed, "It's okay.." Her eyes then went back to Charlotte, smiling. Then she heard Jasmine ask what was he sorry for. Her eyes widened, not turning around.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:25 am

He looked down at her and sighed, "Before this, me and Poca got into an argument. It ended badly. I was just wanted to apologize so if anything happens today, at least she knows I was sorry." He would tell her the rest later but not now, he was to scared.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:29 am

She frowned getting out of his grip. ''Ooh why don't you just say that outloud? Are you hiding something?'' Narrowing her eyes. There was something with him otherwise he would just say his sorry outloud.
Back to top Go down
Eilonwy

Eilonwy

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:32 am

(OOC: ummm.... i have to go for 3 hours...but i will be back, sorry...)
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:34 am

"No Jas, I just didn't want to argue today. ONE OF US COULD DIE! I'm kinda freaking out right now! Please can we talk about this later!" He tried walking away but then remembered they were tied together.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:37 am

She pulled him back. ''Don't walk away! Why don't you want to argue thrax? What is this about you don't want to argue? I thought you trusted me?'' She felt more anger building up. ''I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF ONE OF US DIES YOU APERENTLY DON'T TRUST ME!''
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:38 am

Snow White woke up and saw herself in another room, her head was pounding from the effects of the sleeping gas. She dimly realized that she was wearing some sort of collar around her neck, she wondered what was going on. Her eyes landed on the table that had two different colored wristbands in pairs on it, she had a bad feeling about this. She twisted around and saw a group of different people with her, she recognized Poca and Eilonwy and she was guessing that Thrax was also in the group as she recognized his claw. What is going on??
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:42 am

"Jas I do trust you, just because I dont wanna argue doesn't mean I don't trust you. I trust you with all my heart, and I want you to believe me on that because its the truth." He was sincere when he said that, "But of something happens today, I just want us to not be mad, can we please just try and enjoy each other's company while we still can."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:45 am

She was confused, Why wasn't he telling her what was wrong when he trusted her..
''Thrax.. I promise not to get angry if you would just tell me..'' She said serious.
''I won't get angry.''
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:47 am

She looked down and got a shock, there was a young man lying on the ground she didn't recognize him. She bit her lip and nudged him with her foot, "Uh excuse me, mister? It's time to wake up now." She said and hoped that he woke up soon, she didn't want to be responsible for anyone's death.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:47 am

[OOC: Oh snap! Thrax cheated on Jas with Poca?? Ooooh... Bad boy. But cmon Jas, love him while you can. Smile I'm still a bit confused by this game. So there are colored bands, you tie them around your wrists and to each other, and you have spiked collars on. What is in the envelope again? The gold things? And both the person with the X and the person with no partner, they both die? Sorry, as most of you know, I'm always confused and always asking Questions to catch up XD]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:50 am

"I'll tell if we make it out of here." He smiled, "Please can we talk about something else?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:53 am

''Fine.'' She said short with a sharp and cold tone. ''What do you want to talk about?'' She looked away.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:54 am

She smiled weakly.
She didn't have any friends of her own. She had always isolated herself for various reasons. The only friend she had really had was Dimitri, and even he walked out on her without as much as even a note...
"Are you as scared as I am?" she asked Pocahontas.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:55 am

"Did you get the chance to talk to Eric at all?" he asked, "I still dont think he has a partner.."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 5:58 am

[OOC: @Al:

The bonds: There are two bonds each of the same color. You tie them to your own wrist and the other bond to your partner's wrist, but you don't tie them together.

The X: The person with the X does not die unless he/she is left without a partner, however, whoever partners up with the person with the X dies.

The one left without a partner also dies ^^]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:00 am

Pocahontas looked at Charlotte smiling, though the smile looked force but, it was enough to convince her, "I am, I'm very scared."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:02 am

She sighed. ''I don't think so. But why you ask? Are you jealous?'' She asked with a smile. trying to make the situation easier.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:04 am

Charlotte wrote:
[OOC: @Al:

The bonds: There are two bonds each of the same color. You tie them to your own wrist and the other bond to your partner's wrist, but you don't tie them together.

The X: The person with the X does not die unless he/she is left without a partner, however, whoever partners up with the person with the X dies.

The one left without a partner also dies ^^]

[OOC: Ahh alright, thank you hun! ^.^]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:16 am

Eric's head resounded vaguely. He started to believe that he shall never accustom. Vaguely, he heard voices around him, too much voice. No more in a room henceforth.
Another game.
By grimacing, Eric recovered.
It was time to play.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:18 am

Snow White sagged in relief, at least the guy was waking up, "Are you ok?" She asked him
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:20 am

Pocahontas saw Eric wake up, looking to Charlotte, "Excuse me real fast." She ran to Eric, "SCORPIO!" She smiled up at him, waving to him.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:28 am

Eric's head resounded always. It didn't prevent him from opening eyes and from hearing the closest voice. He looked at her. She seemed so young. He was going to answer her when suddenly, the voice of Pocahontas began roaring. Immediately, he paniced, but she roared only his nickname.
She jumped him above before he's able to emit the slightest sound.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:30 am

Pocahontas stopped, "Oh, shit..I'm sorry.." She got worried, forgetting she shouldn't do that to him, "Sorry..I'm..I just glad to see you wake up.."
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:31 am

Snow White looked up as Poca cried, "Scorpio!" She looked over at Eric who looked like he recognized Poca.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:34 am

Eric had a smile, before squeezing her against him. It seemed so far....
He squeezed her violently, slowly.
- Everything is okay, Poca, everything is okay my Dragonfly. Everything is okay...
He smiles, then still while holding her against him, Eric held out the hand towards the girl who had speak to him.
- Hello. My name is Eric. Sorry for her, he smiles.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:35 am

Snow White laughed, "Oh its ok, I'm used to Poca by now." She said and shook his hand, "I'm Snow White." She said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:38 am

Pocahontas smiled, hugging him..Her smile was calm and happy, forgetting about what happened yesterday, "Okay." She laughed lightly, loving to be in his arms. She then heard Snow's voice, looking at her as another smile went on her face, "Hey Snow!"
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 6:43 am

"Hey Poca!" She said and hugged her, "So what are we supposed to do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:: Trickster ::.   .:: Trickster ::. Empty

Back to top Go down

.:: Trickster ::.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next