10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there somebody?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:53 pm

She looked to the wall Eric could be sleeping for long so trying to get some distraction would be nice. As she wandered she let her hand on one of the walls Would somebody be there? Would somebody want to talk to her? She knocked on the wall.
''Eehm.. Hello is somebody there?''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 8:55 pm

Pocahontas turned as she heard a knock, walking to the wall. The voice sounded familiar..She sat down by the wall, tilting her head a bit, "Jas?" Her voice was calm..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:18 pm

She heard the voice, Poca A slighty smile was formed on her lips.
''Oh hey Poca how are you?'' She sat down.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:22 pm

[[OOC we'll just say this is after Thrax and Poca's first talk. And Thrax went to the bathroom to do this buisness!]]

"I'm good..I'm with Sweet..He is in the bathroom right now.." She kinda laughed, "Who are you roomed with?" Pocahontas hoped it would be someone she knew..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:35 pm

She leaned against the wall. ''Oooh is thrax there? That is nice, Have you guys talked yet?''
''By the way my roommate is eric but he is still sleeping.''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:38 pm

"Yeah we talked, we're getting along..I hope it stays that way." She smiled, listening to Jasmine when she spoke. The smile on her brighten, like Jasmine just said her brother, "Scorpio!? I mean..Eric is there with you!? How is he? Does he look okay!?" She laughed, "Sorry, I haven't talked to him since my..Torture..So..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:50 pm

''Ooh.. He is fine he is still sleeping. And as far as i can see does he have no sign of an external wounds so i guess he is allright'' She smiled. ''I really hope that everything will be allright between you and Thrax.''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:52 pm

"Same here..How are you feeling by the way? You seemed a little down at the Masquerade..I was worried.." Pocahontas's voice started to sound concerned..Jasmine was a good friend to her and, she didn't like it when Jasmine was upset..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 9:57 pm

She heard Poca's question. ''Yeah..yeah i am fine.. I just thought that maby you would be happier with him, And now your with him you know...'' It doesn't matter..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:02 pm

Pocahontas looked at the wall, "Jasmine..I will say this right now..I will never be his and I know that..It's just the truth hurts..He loves you to death Jasmine..I can tell..The way he looked at you at the Masquerade..You make him really happy..That's why I said those things to the both of you when I put both of your hands together..I'm not leaving..I'm just stating that..I support you two.." Her voice was sincere and almost strict, but it was sweet and kind at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:21 pm

''Oh..I..'' She was speechless, ''Are you sure?... I still can't believe it..'' She just sat there.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:26 pm

"I'm positive..It's just going to take some time..To..Get over it." She leaned against the wall, wanting to get off the subject now. She hoped Eric would wake up soon..Pocahontas had to talk to him..And tell her that she is a alright and make sure Anya was alright to.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:37 pm

''I guess you are right..'' She sighed. Looking to Eric. Wake up please..
''Ehm.. how are you..?''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 10:40 pm

"I could be better...I'm just very tired..Like the Masquerade took a lot of energy out of me. Plus, I have a horrible headache.." Pocahontas groaned, looking to the bathroom..She hoped Thrax was okay..

[[OOC OKAY NAP TIME/BED TIME I will be back at 9:00am..To give you a estimate time it is 5:40am right now sooo I'll be back in..5 hours if you count the time now..SOOO BYEE FOR NOW 8D!]]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:15 pm

By tightening the ear, Eric heard the voice of Pocahontas. Her voice. In the head, she still roared. Shouts of terror.
All this for something that he didn't even have.
He heard her voice. Listened her. In a way, savored it. He heard her.
He would have wanted speak to her, but for say what?
I am sorry? Stupid and uncalled-for. Forgive me? Idem. I love you? More badthan the good. Then what?
The silence.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 11:38 pm

She hugged her knees. ''I really hope you'll feel better soon poca i really do.''
Sighing once again. Leaning her head against the wall. ''Is thrax doing well?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 2:18 am

"Poca, who ya talkin to? Who's over there?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:29 am

''THRAX! It's Jasmine!'' She smiled. ''How are you?''
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 3:49 am

Pocahontas looked up at Thrax when he came over, turning quiet. She wondered if Eric would wake up soon.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:33 am

He sighed, it felt good to hear her voice, "I'm good Jas, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:45 am

''I am fine.'' She said as she did not know how to feel now. Poca telling her that thrax loves her so much.. them in one room. She kinda felt left out because she could not be with them..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:49 am

"Its weird because I feel like your so far away, even tho your just a wall away." He said in a sad tone.

OOC: BTW do you want to be partners for 2moro? Cuz i dont wanna die!
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:56 am

''I know..'' She sighed. Why do you have to be there not here.. Why do i have to be here if you want to punish me just kill me villain. Seriously .. She punched the wall.
''I hate this fucking place!''
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 4:57 am

(OOC: Sure ^^)
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:08 am

"Babe please... Will be together again soon. I promise! I LOVE YOU!" He meant it. He loved her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:11 am

''I know.. It is just...'' She let her hand of the wall. ''I just want to be with you..'' A silent tear fell down. ''Just You.'' Her voice broke a bit.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 am

He put a hand on the wall, "I wanna be with you to babe. Please stay strong, I hate to hear you upset." The guilt was eating him, inside and out.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:18 am

''I can't stay with a mask on my face all the time Thrax.. I can't!'' She looked up at the wall. ''All the time i try to smile, My own fake smile thrax.. I can't do that anymore i just can't''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:24 am

"Then don't. Its okay to cry and be angry, it truely is. Just vent to me."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 5:47 am

"Than don't tell me you don't want me to be upset thrax!" She stood up. "I feel left out.. And what ever happens you might die. And i can't bare to stay with out you and the thought that you might be dead.."
She took a deep breath. Wiping away her tears. Punching the wall again.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:33 am

"I'm not going anywhere, and neither are you. Don't feel left out, because your not! I love you to much! I can't be away from you either!!!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 8:52 pm

''You don't know that Thrax! The villain kills people! Once in the basement there was a sort of card game, And i saw a guy being killed infront of my own eyes Thrax! This isn't paradise..'' She let one hand on the wall. ''I love you to.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is there somebody? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there somebody?   Is there somebody? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there somebody?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: