10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A curious little child (TTW with room 2)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

A curious little child (TTW with room 2) Empty
PostSubject: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:22 am

Lilo rubbed her eyes and looked around in the room. It was silent. Nice, but she wanted to talk to someone. She stood up and walked to a wall. In the other rooms she lived in, she could hear people through the wall. Maybe this time too?

"HELLO? IS THERE SOMEONE?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:32 am

Anya heard a little voice coe from the wall. "Yes! Yes there are three people here!"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:39 am

Lilo blinked. She knew this voice!

"Anya? Is it you?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:47 am

"Yes, it is." Anya hesitated, she recognized the voice, but wasn't sure, "Lilo?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:48 am

"ANYA? Anya!", Lilo laughed happily. "Yes it's me! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:53 am

Anya smiled. "I'm ok now. I was shot in the arm, but I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:55 am

Lilo tilted her head. "Who shot you?" She leaned at the wall with her back and waited quietly for Anya's reply.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:57 am

"The villain," She sighed, "He was trying to get to Eric through me."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:13 am

"He shot you? To get to big bro? I can't believe it. I think he's actually really nice...", Lilo smiled as she thought about her talk with the villain. "Do you know where big bro is?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 am

"Yes, he's in here with me, but he's sleeping at the moment." She smiled, "When he wakes up I'll tell him it's you."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:17 am

Lilo laughed. "Great! But you said there are two other people with you in the room. Who's the second?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:18 am

Anya thought for a moment, "Some man named Naveen, he hasn't really said much."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:23 am

"Oh! Someone new? I didn't know him... How... How many people are around here now?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:29 am

"Not sure about that. The villain kills people often so I'm guessing he replaces the people he's killed with new people."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:32 am

Lilo nodded. "I guess you're right."

She thought. Could she tell Anya? She didn't knew her that much but... Anya was actually really nice. And one of her big bros loves her. But that doesn't mean she wouldn't judge her. Lilo sighed. Then she took a deep breathe.

"I did a job for the villain."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:33 am

Anya raised her eyebrows, "What kind of job?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:38 am

"Well... It was just a little job. Nothing big... And I had fun. I hope the person who was involved had fun too..."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:42 am

"Well I'm glad you're having fun." Anya smiled slightly
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:44 am

Lilo closed her eyes. "I think you wouldn't say you're glad, if you knew what kind of job it was... Do you know a girl named Esmeralda?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:49 am

Esmerelda...Esmerelda. "Oh! Yes I do! I never met her, but Eric talked about her, she is his twin sister."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:52 am

Lilo startled. Her eyes grew bigger. "H-h-his twin sister?" Lilo put her head in her hands. What had she done? He might hate her when he found out what she did. But she didn't want him to hate her. No... She started sobbing quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 9:53 am

Anya heard the little girl crying, "Lilo? Lilo what's wrong?!"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:03 am

Lilo winced and stopped crying. She rubbed her eyes. "No-Nothing. Everything is fine." She smiled. "What are you doing in your room?"
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:07 am

Anya frowned slightly, "Nothing really it seems as though the lightning is gone."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:09 am

"You had some lightning in your room?", Lilo was somehow shocked.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:10 am

"Yea we did, thankfully no one got hurt."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 10:12 am

"Wow. I'm relieved. But it sounds like it was fun.", Lilo smiled and wrapped her arms around her knees.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 8:13 am

Eric sighed in his sleep, before opening eyes. It was rare that he wakes up after Anya but the evenement recent had exhausted him.
- Hello, he murmured to the ear of Anya.
She had a surge and he smiles.
- With who do you speak?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:40 am

Lilo leaned her head against the wall and started singing. She sung it before... To Cody. And she knew it remembered her of Tzip. But it fits what Anya told her. So she smiled sadly and sung:

Little child, be not afraid
The rain pounds harsh against the glass
Like an unwanted stranger
There is no danger
I am here tonight

Little child
Be not afraid
Though thunder explodes
And lightning flash
Illuminates your tearstained face
I am here tonight

And someday you'll know
That nature is so
This same rain that draws you near me
Falls on rivers and land
And forests and sand
Makes the beautiful world that you see
In the morning
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:43 am

A voice reached of the wall. A soft voice, a little bit sad. A child voice. Eric frowned.
-Lilo? Are you here?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 am

Everything's fine in the morning
The rain will be gone in the morning
But I'll still be here in the morning....

Lilo stopped singing. She cried again. Angrily she wiped away her tears. Then she stayed silent. She heard a voice. But this voice was different than Anya's. It gave her memories of warm embraces and soft nice words.

"Eric... Eric?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:51 am

Eric had a little smile while caressing the hair of Anya.
-Yeah Lilo, it's me. Are you ok? Villain didn't make you anything? Are you ok sweetie? You seem sad. Why are you singing?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:54 am

Lilo smiled happily.

"I sing because Anya told me you had some lightning in your room... And I thought it fits.", Lilo giggled.
"I had a nice talk with the villain. He showed me the garden. I hope I can go there someday again. And we played a little game. It was actually really fun. He's so nice. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:04 am

Eric had a smile, even if he was destabilized. This child was really unique.
- Well Anya certainly said it to you. Villain shot her, and I healed her. There is not danger anymore henceforth.
Eric sighed. These memories were not still easy to evoke.
- But otherwise I am well, since the last time. I lost weight, he laughs, as in a joke.
He paused.
- What do you like at Villain?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:09 am

Lilo sighed relieved.

"I'm glad your fine."

She thought. "What I like about the villain? His soft voice. His games. They are so much fun!", Lilo blushed lightly. "The last one... uhm... I had to go to the swimming pool..."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:14 am

Eric laughs.
- He has a soft voice? I had never noticed it. At the same time, he roared the rare times when I saw him.
He raised an eyebrow.
- There is a swimming pool here? I ignored it. Similar for the garden in fact. It is which kind of garden?
He smiles by imagining his own garden, before sighing.
- What kind of games did he proposed you?
This part amazed Eric. The games of Villain were often... Horrible. Even if Lilo was unique, he wondered which kind of thing she made with him.

OOC: I-I-I LIKE LITTLE GIRL ♫ Villain, you pedobear!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:23 am

OOC: Sweetie, I'm sorry, here it's .022; time for me to sleep xD See you tomorrow ;D
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 10:26 am

(OOC: *lol*)

Lilo smiled. "Oh yes. His voice is warm and soft and he's actually really caring...", Lilo's face was red like a tomato now. She was happy Eric couldn't see her now. "I think I have a crush on him.", Lilo shut her mouth. Did she said that loud? She closed her eyes. Please. Please, I didn't said that loud.

She opened her eyes and went on.

"He gave me a little glass bottle in the garden and sent me to the pool. I met a beautiful woman there. She had green eyes, dark hair and a soft skin. Really pretty. But she was exhausted. I wonder why... Although... That doesn't matter now I think. That wouldn't cause her any problems anymore..."

(OOC: Kay ^-^ It's this time here too, but I have free tomorrow XD See you then! <3)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 11:58 pm

Eric had a look amazed to Anya. A crush? Lilo and Villain? That was a surprise who was predictable in fact. Eric put the head against the wall.
- You are in love? He asked. Here is which seems to be a syndrome here.
He caressed the arm of Anya, with a smile.
- You met a tired woman? I believe that we are all tired. This place... (He sighed) Whom was it? Did she said you her name?
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 12:10 am

Lilo put her head in her hands. She said it loud. She should think more before she opened her mouth.
"Uhm... I don't know if I love him... I'm just happy when he is around me... What isn't that often as I wished he would."

Lilo took a deep breathe. "I asked the villain of her name... He said that the woman's name is Esmeralda."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A curious little child (TTW with room 2)   A curious little child (TTW with room 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

A curious little child (TTW with room 2)
Page 1 of 1