10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I think I am going to kill my dad

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow White

Snow White

I think I am going to kill my dad Empty
PostSubject: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:13 pm

For those of you who don't know, my dad left my mom so he could be gay. Now understand, I don't mind gay's or lesbian's I don't have a problem with them. My dad though has been a real jerk to my mom, and has her paying the bills for all his crap! Then today, we found out he bought a new car and gave us the car that he had which he pretty much trashed. My mom doesn't have a job with benefits so if she got a divorice, we would be screwed and my dad is a lawyer. I feel like every week something comes up, one of my baby cousins has to go through surgery because she's been having seizures. She's only two!! And they have to get most of her skull removed so they can pinpoint where they're coming from. My aunt has been having heart problems and she's worried that she may die before her daughter grows up. I just don't know if I can handle it!
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Your dad sounds like a real asshole... guess he picked the right proffession o.e
But seriously, if you ever really want to kill him, just send me a PM and I'll fly over there and help you with w.e. I can o.e
I'll bring a showel o.e
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 2:49 am

Haha, thanks Vil I needed to hear that! I am planning to vandalize his new car and apartment Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil I sound really awful but I hate how he broke my mom's heart.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:00 am

Ok! Then I'll bring spray paint and dog poop instead! Very Happy
And a showel in case you change your mind...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:04 am

I was planning on the dog poop, but the spray paint also sounds good XD Twisted Evil Twisted Evil and YAY! XD
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:18 am

Your dad seems to be an asshole....
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 9:51 am

Dont worry Cindy! Were here for you! And things will get better!
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:13 am

@Thrax, XDD its Snow XD and thanks @Eric yeah he is Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:25 am

OH im so sorry! I was just reading a post from Cindy and got her stuck in my brain! God I feel like a jack ass!
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:40 am

no its ok, don't worry about it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:08 pm

I was wondering when I wrote my own topic of wanting to kill my dad XD I'm sick, I feel weak, I may have a fever, so all I can say to you, Snow, is that I hope things get better, you and your family are in my prayers and I'm sorry that you have an assy dad XP *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Seriously Cindy, when I read that I started crying I needed to hear that. Thank you for everything, *hugs Cindy* I LOVE YOU ALL!
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:34 pm

Aww, I'm glad I said something you needed to hear X3 Stay safe, hun. <333 We love you too. I'm so glad you wandered into the RP by accident XDD
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Oh man, that was bad I'm amazed Ylva I mean Villian let me stay I've really enjoyed it! And <333333333333
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 pm

Yeah, I know X3 When you showed up I was like "??? Is she supposed to be here?? Maybe I just missed hearing about her." XD But it's been so fun having you here X3
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:59 pm

Well I'm glad, this is the most fun I've had in awhile! I live a pretty boring life XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I am going to kill my dad   I think I am going to kill my dad Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I am going to kill my dad
Page 1 of 1