10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The last awakening?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Megara

Megara

The last awakening? Empty
PostSubject: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 11:55 pm

Meg was walking in a corridor: it was so dark that she couldn't see anything but it didn' matter 'cause she knew that she had only to walk straight.
But it was so dark, and she was feeling cold...
She continued to walk: trying to see something but it was useless.
She wanted to cry but for some strange reason she couldn't.
She was feeling tired, she had walked for so long...
Then, suddenly, a light.
It was really a light.
She couldn't belive it.
Even if weak, tired and strenghtless, she started to run.
She run and run, but the light seemed more and more away, and even if she run faster it seemed like she would never arrive.
Then, suddenly, she was into a room, the lightened room that she tried to desperatly to arrive there.
She looked around: she knew that room.
It was HIS room.
She sobbed.
The bed...
The sofa...
How many memories...
She was loosing herself into them when suddenly...
"What are you doing here?"
A voice.
His voice.
She sobbed again turning to him
Oh, his face...
she neither realized that she missed him so much....
"John!"
she exclaimed moving a step toward him with a smile, but the smile froze as soon as she saw his expression.
It was a mix of disgust and pity.
And he was angry.
"What are you doing here?"
he repeated in the same angry tone.
"I came for you"
she listened herself reply.
He laughed.
And evil laugh.
"I don't want you. I don't need you..."
Again, she listene herself reply, in a begging tone
"John please..."
When she moved a new step toward him, she saw in his hands a knife.
And, despite everything, she was scared
"You can't hurt me more then you did"
But on his lips appeared an evil smile
"I can try..."
She saw him raise the hand with the knife, he was getting closer and closer, and then...
Then suddenly everything disappeared...
She was immersed in a black water.
She couldn't breath...
"I told you..."
Antoine...
"A whore will be forever only a whore..."
Antoine...
'Antoine you were right... you were right on everything...'
she wanted to reply, but she couldn't...
and Antoine was already gone...
"He still loves you..."
Cinderella...
No, no... it wasn't true...
"I never loved you... Get over it..."
No...
John...
No...
please, John...
no...
don't leave...
help me...
But it was too late.
He was gone.
She was alone...
And with all the water, she couldn't breath....
the water...
no...
no, it wasn't water...
it was...
blood...

When Meg awoke for a short while she felt relived, because it was only a dream...
But then...
she realized that she was coughing blood...
a lot of blood...
her arms, the dress and the mattress were covered with it...
And she couldn't breath...
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:22 am

Ariel woke up in another room.

"Oh my god. Not again" she sighed.

There was a girl with brown hair, her hair was long. And a male. A male with a beard. It was Sinbad. Ariel smiled, but her smile drifted when she looked back at the girl. She was covered in blood.

"Hey. Are you alright?" She asked. Ariel shuffled over to her. She held the girls head on her knees. She felt the girl's forehead.

"Oh god, you're burning up" she said. Ariel ripped a bit of her skirt off, and wiped the blood clean of the girl's face. Ariel could hear the girl wasn't breathing. Ariel placed her lips on the girls and breathed out. She continued giving the girl mouth to mouth and doing CPR.

"Please breath" she yelled breathless
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:48 am

Meg was still coughing, and was too dizzy to realize where she was or who were with her...
she still couldn't breath, and when Ariel approached her she was still too dizzy to realize who she was: in her mind could be even SInbad.
She couldn't reply, and she couldn't even react when the girl took her and placed her mouth on hers to help her to breath.
Finally, after a few attempts, she started to breath, even if with fatigue: she breathed a couple of times, before moving her hands to make Ariel stau a bit away, turn her head to the other side and throw up: it was the bread that she had eaten and blood, a lot of blood...
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:57 am

Ariel looked at the girl. She took another piece of her skirt and cleaned the girl's mouth again. She cleaned away the sick and continued the CPR. Giving the girl mouth to mouth.

"Please breath, come on" Ariel screamed.

Ariel felt the girls face. It was still hot. Ariel placed the girl's head down slowly and quickly ran into bathroom and got a cold flannel.

"Look, its going to be alright. I'm here for you. Just hold on".

The girl started breathing slightly. Ariel tried talking to her again. It was her only chance.

"Hi. My name is Ariel. I'm here and so is Sinbad. We will help you"
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:16 am

When she finished to throw up she moaned in pain: why it had to hurt so much? The girl, because now she could understand that it was a girl, continued to help her: she could do nothing but continue to try to breath.
When the girl said her name she couldn't still focus on her but now she could hear and understand her: she was the ginger girl! SInbad's girlfriend!
'Trust me, you regret to have helped me as soon as you know who i am...' she couldn't help but think
"It's... useless... go... to him...2 she whispered in a barely udible tone
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:27 am

"I really don't care. You would of died. I had to save you"

Ariel looked at the girl in the eyes.

"What has happened to you?" Ariel asked. She sat next to the girl and held her hand.

"Something must of happened?"

Ariel stroked the girls hand and calmed her down.

"What's your name anyway?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:29 am

The door was opened so fast it made a loud bang as it hit the wall. John ran over to the helpless girl on the floor pushing Ariel away.
"You stay out of this!" he said angrily in a threatening voice as he pointed at Ariel.
He then turned to Meg who was weak and on the floor. He hadn't known. Why hadn't he known?
He had thought she's just been sick like always... nothing that couldn't be treated... nothing that wouldn't go away on it's own... nothing serious... but it was.
And he hadn't seen it.
"Meg... Meg, please stay with me. Please," he begged as he took her head and placed it on his lap.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:36 am

Meg wanted to reply, to repeat that it was useless, pointless, but she couldn't... She just shacked her head at her words, and then she coughed again when... suddenly, the door opened and... she couldn't focus on him, but she knew that was him, that was John... why was he there?
She could feel his hands on her... oh gosh, she really missed him...
but she didn't want to play anymore...
Whay was he there? What did he want from here?
It was just the game. The game was over. What did he want?
She wanted to talk, to say something...
she wanted to yell him to go away, but she wanted too to beg him to stay...
and in the end, she couldn't say anything...
just continued to cough and breath difficulty
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:43 am

"Hey. What the fuck? I was only trying to help."

Ariel looked at the blonde man. He looked familiar. She looked down at the PS on her palm.

"You! You are the one keeping us here." Ariel yelled.

Ariel looked at the him again, holding the girl.

"Ever thought that maybe you might have a heart and let us go" Ariel screamed again.

She got her hand and flung it right at his face. But she stopped. She couldn't. She backed away.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 am

OOC: I will be home in an hour or two to see what's been going on here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:46 am

He stared at her, and if looks could kill, she would've been dead by the second.
But he didn't get up. He didn't react further than that. He only turned back to Meg.
"Megara... princess... please... come back to me," he begged, ignoring Ariel.
Back to top Go down
Megara

Megara

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:50 am

She coughed again twice, more and more weak, moaning again for the pain and instinctively tighting his arm. At his words she could just whisper back in a really weak tone and more for instict that for anything else "... not... princess..." she coughed again the everything became blurred: she fainted...
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:55 am

He couldn't help himself but to smile a little. She never liked being called a princess, and he never understood why.
But his smile quickly disappeared as her body became weak in his arms. No.
There was no way to describe the horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach, quickly spreading to the rest of his body.
No.
He was losing her.
What faith is worse than losing the one you love like this?
To feel so helpless and yet be desperate to do something. Anything.
No.
He couldn't lose her. Not for anything. Not like this. Not again.
He ran out with her in his arms, up to his room where Cinderella was still locked in the bathroom. (OOC: Reference for later, now you know what is coming to Cindy soon xD)
He put her down on the bed. Quickly, yet gently.
Come back to me...
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:07 am

Ariel watched the man and the girl. Ariel just sat there in silence. She felt awkward. She looked at Sinbad sleeping. She lay down with her back to him. She breathed in slowly and deeply. She knew who the girl was. She just didn't want to say her name. She recognized her voice.

"Goodbye Meg" she whispered. She closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:53 am

{ OOC: Meeeeeeg Sad Stupid sleeping gas xD Oh well, time to wake up I guess. }

Sinbad woke up. He realized he wasn't in the same room anymore. But did he still have the same roomate? Was Meg still there? He quickly sat up and looked around. There was noone but him and... Ariel? He was with Ariel again he thought. He smiled and moved a little closer. But then he remembered the conversation with Kayley. He froze for a second.
Then he stood up and quickly went to the bathroom. He had to know for sure if Meg was there or not. He entered the bathroom, but there was noone.
"Fuck," he he exclaimed and slammed his hand against the wall in the bathroom. Then he leaned against the wall and slowly slided down. Where could she be? Was she alright? He really hoped that someone was taking care of her. Even if the only one who had a chance of doing anything to help was the Villain. If someone helped Meg, then it didn't matter who it was. Even the Villain would be better than nothing. I just hoped she'd be safe.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:59 am

Ariel woke up. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and sat up. She sat on the floor and waited for Sinbad to leave the bathroom.

"Sinbad?" she questioned. She fiddled with her hair. "Meg was here Sinbad. I saved her! She was coughing up blood and she couldn't breath. So I gave her CPR. Then a blonde man came in. He was jut randomly here and he took Meg away. He pushed me to the floor. I believe he is the guy keeping us here. I don't know"

Last edited by Ariel on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:10 am

Sinbad lifted his head when he heard Ariel's voice.
"W-what? Meg?" he said surprised. He sat and listened to what Ariel said. He couldn't believe that Meg had been here. And Ariel had helped her. That made him quite happy to hear, and he started smiling a little on the inside. But it faded as soon as he heard about the Villain.
"He did...?" he whispered for himself. But wasn't that for the best? If someone could really help Meg in here, then it would be him. This was the best that could happen for her in here. He just really hoped he'd take care of her. But why else would he take her away?
"Uhm... thank you... for helping her," he said to Ariel before he looked elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:29 am

"Uh. No problem. Happy to help."

Ariel looked deep into Sinbad's eyes. She had forgot how handsome he was.

"Well its great to see you again. I've missed you. Alot" Ariel said reaching for Sinbad's hand. She had to say something about Kay.

"Listen I don't know what Kay said to you. But she can't change anything you know."

Ariel dropped her head.

"I'm sorry"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:38 am

She had missed him? Yeah, right. She just didn't care that he missed her. All she cared about was Kayla. And now she told him she had missed him.
He turned his back to her and put his arms around his legs.
"You don't have to force yourself to say such things... If you don't mean it anyway, then... then it doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:44 am

"What?" Ariel asked as she shuffled round to the front of Sinbad.

"Look at me. I was upset and angry. How would you react in that kind of situation. I thought she was dead and all of sudden she is alive and still loves me. I am with you Sinbad, nothing is going to change that. Not anyone."

Ariel looked right in his eyes.

"I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:07 am

Sinbad looked at her as he listened to what she said. He had really missed seeing her face. How long had it even been? Way too long.
The things Ariel told him made him glad... but at the same time it also made him feel really guilty.
When she finished her last sentence he wanted to say 'I love you too.' It was how he truly felt, but it wouldn't be right. He didn't deserve to be able to tell her, when he had cheated on her.
He had to tell her what had happened somehow. But how?

"Ariel, I ch-...." he started while looking her in the eyes. He couldn't say it. He turned his look down. He couldn't bear looking her in the eyes in that moment.
He sighed.
"K-Kayla seems like a nice girl. I think that...."
- Don't say it. Don't tell her that. You know you want her. You don't want her to be with someone else.
"... it'd be much b-better for you to stay with.... h-her instead."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:24 am

Ariel looked up at Sinbad. Her eyes filled with tears. She blinked and a little one fell and ran down her cheek.

"B-but. I don't want to be with her" she sighed. "I want to be with you".

She looked deep into Sinbad's eyes again and kissed him softly on the lips..

"I had been with Kay for 3 years. I've grown up and moved on. I love you Sinbad. And the fact that she has suddenly come back, isn't going to change my feelings in any way. "

Ariel turned away and felt her hair between her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:36 am

Sinbad felt Ariel's lips against his. It felt so good. Maybe it'd be better if he just forgot about what happened. She didn't have to know. It'd be better that way.
What was he even thinking? She would probably find out somehow. They were trapped in here. She'd probably meet either Anya or Odette at some point, and he wouldn't know if they'd tell her or not. And if they didn't, John probably would let her know. That would be so like him. Why didn't he think about it sooner.
Either way, it'd be better if she heard it from him.

"I... ehm... Ariel I..." he started, trying to get the words out. He wasn't sure how to tell her. Maybe it'd be best to just say it. And so he did.
"I cheated on you," he said in a low voice. He turned his head away as he waited nervously for her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:44 am

Ariel looked at Sinbad. She wasn't upset or shocked. She sat there and looked at him.

"I don't care." she said smiling. She leaned forward and kissed him hard on the lips. She climbed on his lap.

"To be honest, I wasn't surprised. I heard what you said about me over the speakers."

Ariel smiled. Her eyes were blue and full.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 6:53 am

Sinbad looked surprised at her. She wasn't mad?
Before he could think more about it, she kissed him.

"Over the speakers? What..." he said a bit confused. What had he said?
Did it really matter? Ariel wasn't mad, that was all that mattered. And she was right here. With him.
He pulled her closer for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:03 am

Ariel liked the feel of Sinbad's lips on hers.

"So these girls then? Who were they? These super hot mega sexy babes" she giggled.

"I mean can anyone get hotter than this" she joked.

She kissed Sinbad on the cheek. She ran her fingers along his arm. She looked at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 7:41 am

Sinbad smiled. She was so cute. He had really missed her.
"No," he said and brushed his fingers through Ariel's hair. "None of them even come close to you."
He slid his hands under her shirt and up her back. He undid her bra as he leaned in and kissed her lips again. He opened his mouth a little and let his tongue brush over her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:24 am

Ariel giggled as she fold fingers hand run along her back. She opened her mouth as he opened his. She ran her tonge along his teeth.

She leaned in to his ear and blew into it. She whispered "I bet you have missed this haven't you".

She slid her hands down his pants and stroked his thigh, moving her fingers further yet his leg.

"Ha. Found you" she said seductively. Feeling the end of is penis.
Back to top Go down
Kayla

Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:40 am

{If you dont want her to hear, let me know and ignore this post XD}

Kayla's hair slipped over her face, brunette and wet, she rung it out with their new towel over the bath, breathing slowly to make sure she stayed in control of her asthma, she walked from the bathroom with the towel wrapped around her body. Eilonwy was asleep. Smiling at the innocence of the young girl, she stroked her hair behind her ear and kissed her on the forehead. She had grown on her over these past last days.

A noise came from through the wall, curious, she held her ear against it... It was Sinbad. Well, so she thought. No that was definately him. And a girl... but who? Who would that be? Oh god no. No. No. No. A. No. Ariel. Kayla gulped, not knowing whether she was going to like their conversation... Did Ariel meant what she said after all about her caring for Kay? Not caring for Sinbad? She shouldn't listen, her heart clenched. Se couldn't help it. Her body couldn't move. She heard them say they loved each other. Heard Sinbad's confession. Heard Ariel's coming on to him. Tears slid down her face as she stood frozen against the wall.

"I will always love you, A... After all that time spent searching... After all these years... I still love you..."

Kayla wasn't too sure how loud she had said those words. It didn't matter. She was numb. Her body was screaming. She wanted to leave this world. Be swallowed up. I want to die. She doesn't want me... she was all I had. All there was to me... I am empty. Thoughts flying through her head she tried to calm them... how could you kill yourself in this place? Not easily. Kayla's mind was blank, she couldn't even feel the cold hard wall. Just her heart. Her broken heart.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 11:34 am

Sinbad laughed slightly as he felt Ariel's whisper tickle his ear.
"You are definitely right about that."
It felt good. The touch itself, but mostly because of the fact that it was her touch.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:28 pm

Ariel looked up at Sinbad. Sh ran her tongue along her upper lip. She bit the bottom one and started undoing Sinbad's trousers. She pulled them down until his penis was on show. She spat into her hand and started rubbing his penis. She rubbed it until it got hard.

"You do not understand how much I have missed this"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 8:59 pm

{ OOC. I talked to Ylva yesterday, and she said we have the things Eric ordered. Meaning we actually have a mattress and a towel. So from now on we can just pretend it's in the room. }

Sinbad moaned as she rub his penis.
He leaned closer and whispered in her ear "What do you say we move this over to the mattress?"

He moved his hand to his pocket and took out the last condom he had. Then be begain to raise up, letting his trousers drop as he did so.
Sinbad wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her. He pulled her in closer for a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 10:49 pm

[OOC: @Kayla: You woudn't be able to hear them, since this topic was started after everyone changed roommates. That means after you changed rooms and lost Eilonwy as your roommate]

The TV suddenly went on showing Ariel naked in Jasmine's arms. She was touching her, feeling her, moaning in pleasure as she was touched as well. The imagine didn't last more than about 30 seconds, but the sexual sounds were still stuck in both of their heads for a while after the TV went off.

[OOC: I have a feeling Sinbad isn't as forgiving as Ariel is... Razz Besides, he could get mad for her keeping it from him when he had told her everything Razz ]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:22 am

{OOC: You know me too well xD }

Sinbad carried Ariel over to the mattress while kissing her. It felt so good to finally be with her again.
He had almost reached the mattress when the TV turned on.
He turned a bit and looked at it.
- It that...? No... It can't be...
Sinbad let go of Ariel as he stared at the TV. When it turned off again he looked confused at Ariel for a moment.
Then he turned around and quickly went to the bathroom.
"You gotta be fucking kidding me," he yelled as he slammed the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:24 am

{OOC: Villain that is just mean and evil. I was about to have sex. COME ONE }

Ariel looked over at the TV

"Oh shit" she yelled. She jumped up and tried to block it. But it didn't work. The noise was still coming through.

"Fuck" she said as she looked back at Sinbad who had just slammed the bathroom door. Ariel ran over to the door. It was locked.

"Sinbad. I can explain"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:32 am

"I highly doubt that," he said in an angry voice as he started to put the rest of his clothes back on.
- Why? Why did she do that?
- Didn't you do the same thing to her?
- Shut up. It's not the same.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:47 am

"SINBAD. OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR AND SPEAK TO ME" she yelled banging on the door.

"You cheated on me. How is this any different?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 1:55 am

He didn't want to open the door. He didn't want to look at her right now. He just couldn't. Not right now, at least.

"I'm really sorry that I cheated on you," he yelled. Even though he meant it, you couldn't hear it in his voice. "But I told you about it. Why didn't you tell me? Why did you hide it?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 4:31 am

{OOC: Ok really confused right now. You leave for one night and Meg is dead. Jesus. Remind me to never go away for the night again}

Ariel looked at her palm. The PS hurt when she ran her finger along it. She sighed a long and painful sigh.

"Cause I'm a selfish bitch" she whispered, just enough so Sinbad could hear her. She walked away from the door an sat on the floor. She fiddled with her hair and braided it.

"Listen I am so sorry. But you did it twice. I did it once then I stopped cause I felt bad. Did you feel bad? Did you even remember me?" she cried. She wiped the tears from her face.

"This isn't right Sinbad. We can't do this"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:23 am

Sat sat with his back against the door and hugged his legs. He listened to what Ariel said from the other room.
A part of him was really angry and agreed with her when she called herself a selfish bitch. But most of all he just felt really bad for making her feel like that.
He wasn't better than her. He was so much worse. She was right. He didn't think about her even once. Just like the first time he had cheated on Cinderella. Why wasn't it different now that he had Ariel? The only difference was that he felt horrible now... afterwards... when it was too late.
He wanted to say something. But he couldn't find the words. What should he say? That it was true? That she was right about everything she said about him?
Why did it have to be so complicated. He had nothing to blame but himself.

For a long time he sat silent in the bathroom, just thinking about it all.
He sighed. He couldn't stay in there forever. Sooner or later he'd have to face her anyway.
He stood up and opened the door. He entered the other room and looked at her for a while without saying anything.
"I'm sorry..." he said in a sad voice. "I'm really really sorry, Ariel."
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:29 am

John was exhausted.
Tired to the bone.
He had never wanted to die so badly.
Just to be with her again. Once more.
Though he didn't believe in any God or a life after death, if there was just a way to get rid of this pain, he would gladly take it.

He stopped walking outside of room 3.
He looked down on the white envelope in his hand.
It was heavy from all the coins.
He gently slid it under the door with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:37 am

Sinbad starred at Ariel. This was killing him. Why did it have to be so complicated. He really didn't know what else to tell her. He wanted to think of something else. Just get out of this situation.
Because of the silence, it was easy to hear that someone was by the door. From the corner of his eye, Sinbad saw the envelope slide under the door. The Villain... Meg...
"Villain... John," he said desperate as he hurried towards the door. "How's Meg? Is she feeling better?"
He didn't care that he was the Villain, he just needed to make sure that Meg was alright.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:43 am

As he heard Sinbad's desperate call he couldn't help but let out a sigh.
He wasn't depressed. Wasn't angry. Wasn't anything anymore. Not even a man. Just the shell of a man.
He was just empty.
"No," he said quietly through the door.
"She's not."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 5:57 am

Ariel crawled in between Sinbad's legs. She picked up the envelope, it was heavy. She opened it and saw money. Lots of money. Ariel looked up at Sinbad.

"Sinbad what is this? Why have we got all this money?" she asked. She kissed Sinbad's thigh and sat up.

"Do you think this is important?"
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:01 am

"She's not...?" he questioned in a whisper.
Sinbad noticed Ariel under him. But right now he was more concerned about Meg.
"What are you talking about? Didn't you help her? What's wrong?"
He wasn't sure if he really wanted to know the answer. The Villains quiet voice worried him. She couldn't be... He didn't want to even finish that sentence in his head.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:04 am

He hit his fist against the door.
"Of course I helped her! I did everything I could! It just... wasn't enough..."
The last two words were more of a whisper, but loud enough for Sinbad to hear them.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:09 am

"N-no... I-it can't be," he whispered. "She can't be dead," he screamed and hammered his hand against the door. "Why didn't you do something sooner? You could have done something." Towards the end his voice broke.
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:12 am

He was not going to be blamed for this.
He had loved Meg just as much as Sinbad had, and in all honesty, probably a lot more.
He was not going to stand here and let a worm yell at him for something he had tried to prevent.
He walked off, leaving Sinbad to scream at a door that no one was behind.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:19 am

Ariel looked up at Sinbad. "What?" she exclaimed. Ariel stood up. She looked at Sinbad's face. He was upset. She placed her arm around him. And hugged him. She saw how upset he was.

"Sinbad are you alright?" she asked. Ariel backed away a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 6:32 am

Sinbad looked at Ariel, but starred right through her. He could hear what she said, but it seemed like a whisper. As if she was so far away.
"I-I...." he stuttered. Then he turned around.
"I'd like to be alone right now," he said in a low, broken voice and walked towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The last awakening?   The last awakening? Empty

Back to top Go down

The last awakening?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next