10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some questions Need to be answered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Some questions Need to be answered Empty
PostSubject: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:04 am

He Looked over at Jasmine and walked over to her took a deep breath and said, "Jasmine we need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:09 am

She looked at Thrax ''Oooh ehm sure.'' She sat down.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:11 am

"I talked to Cindy the other day while you and Ariel were asleep. She asked me if what I feel for you is love or lust. Well I know how I feel, but how do you really feel about me?" he grabbed her hand.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:19 am

She bit her lip. Once he grabbed her hand she gasped. She did not expect that he would grab her hand.
''Thrax. I...I.. '' She took a deep breath in. ''I love you, It was never Just Lust''
''And you are the first person in a long time who told me that he loved me.'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:25 am

"What about that one guy? The one you said you loved and watched him die. Do you love him more?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:31 am

She frowned ''Look i love him i still do. But he is gone. Not to metion I need to continue my life. He wanted a future with me.
But his fate wanted it different.'' She felt how her eyes started to water. ''He is gone, And there is nothing i can do about that to change.'' She looked down. Letting go of thrax his hand. ''I'm sorry.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:40 am

"If he was still alive, would you love him more than me?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 10:49 am

She thought about it. What would i do... ''Depense, If he lived we would escape that same day or night it was already planned out, we would build a home togethere. And maby i would not been kidnapped.'' She looked up.
''But if i Would been kidnapped, I would... I think i would not even go with other people. I would stay true.''
She looked into his eyes. ''I would not cheat on him in any way.'' She said without hesitating looking down again.
''Do you have more questions or do you need to go back to poca?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:41 am

"I already asked her quite a few. Do you have any questions for me?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:46 am

She nodded. ''Oh oke, Well why did you went towards the drinking an women.
I mean, I supose that was after you hear About Poca's No real Death... ''
She played with the fabric of her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:51 am

"Well I was really depressed, and found that was the only way I felt good. Then you came along. Even if we only knew each other for a short time you really helped me. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:56 am

''Alacohol is not the only way.'' She said maby a bit to harsh. ''I just want to help people, I can't see people cry or get hurt.
I always want to help them in every way i can. No matter if it is my worst enemy'' She sighed.
''Like poca. I don't care if there is any weird competition between us, I just don't want her to get hurt.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:58 am

"See thats why I love you. You always put others before you. Its amazing! I've never met anyone like you."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 12:02 pm

''Because.... Wel you know what never mind.'' She bit her lip. ''Well just choose the path you feel is the best for you.''
She stood up. ''I'll let you think.'' She turned arround and walked towards the bathroom. Closing the door behind her.
She took a deep breath in. Finally she could let her tears out. She did not want to cry infront of him.
Poca already cries so much he would not like to see me crying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some questions Need to be answered   Some questions Need to be answered Empty

Back to top Go down

Some questions Need to be answered
Page 1 of 1