10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Empty
PostSubject: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 6:50 pm

Pocahontas got out of the shower, the pain had gone away a little bit..She walked to the wall, hearing something she didn't want to hear...

"But I want a better future... With you." The words stabbed her heart, whatever heart she had left. She stared at the wall, tears starting to form, "That's it then?" She said out loud, "You chose her?" She started to shake, letting the pain back in..Pocahontas started to wonder if her already broken soul, could break even more. Can you even break a broken soul? she fell to the ground, hard. She sat on her knees, trembling, "I guess.. I'm not good enough for anyone..After all I am a Worm..I'm a Monster..I'm the one who is able to get tortured and not fight back.." Her voice started to break...
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:04 pm

During his meditation he herd a cry. Poca "Hello? Poca?"

(OOC kay NOW im going to bed. I'll leave it with a cliff hanger!)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Pocahontas heard him, "Was that all an act? When you seemed to care for me after my torture?" Her voice quickly started to break, "D-did y-you want to s-see if you can br-break me even more..W-was i-it a-all a lie..D-did y-you a-already pi-pick her.." Her voice was fragile now, much more then it had ever been, the pain was coming back since she was straining herself. She whimpered in pain, "D-did y-you w-want to s-see if you.." Pocahontas raised her voice, which wasn't good, "IF YOU CAN EVEN BREAK A B-BROKEN...S-SOUL!!!!" She cried, screaming low in pain. The pain was worse below her neck now..
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:55 pm

She listened to Poca's words. and this is what i was afraid of. she looked down. this is not my fight.
I never ment to hurt her she looked at the wal she slowly stood up. Laying one hand on the wall.
"Look Poca, i am sorry. But listen too me. Thrax loves you. So don't dare to say that he doesn't he wasn't lying. He loves you.
And you shouldn't act like that too him. I know i am the least person you want to talk too but believe me when i say that. I am sorry.
I never ment to take Thrax from you in every way. " She spoke the words with a sure tone. She took a deep breath in.
"I give up..... He... Is .. Yours" he eyes filled with tears. She walked towards the bathroom closing the door behind her.
She hid her face in her hands. i am sorry thrax. I love you.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:00 am

Pocahontas heart stopped, Jasmine just gave up? She looked down grabbing her dress, backing up. Pocahontas didn't say nothing, "Jasmine..Thrax..I'm sorry.." She spoke out, turning and sitting on the mattress. Her eyes were wide..Remembering what she said, more guilt washed into her...She looked down, covering her face. Pocahontas felt warm, like she had a fever. Looking around she looked at the camera, "Ignore what I said, I don't...I don't deserve love." Her tears fell onto her face once again, falling back onto the mattress, burying her face into it. She cried, cried tears of guilt..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:19 am

He was alone on the floor next to the wall. I can't keep doing this to these girls. "Poca, I don't want to hurt you anymore. I Don't wanna break you anymore. I Love you..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:21 am

[[OOC Did he just pick? XDD]]
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:23 am

{No.... im waiting tell the right moment. you'll just hafta wait}
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:24 am

[[OOC Stop torturing us XDD]]

Pocahontas heard him, ignoring him. She laid on the mattress, feeling horrible. How could he love this broken mess??

"I love you to.." She spoke through her tears, "But..I don't deserve love.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:28 am

"Yes you do. you'll find it, I Promise." with or without me.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:30 am

"I'm not meant to be loved, Thrax.." Her voice was broken, "That is why I'm a Worm and always in triangles." Tears fell down, "I'm nothing.."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 am

"You are something. You Are such a beautiful young woman who adventurous, creative, and fun. Just cause someone labelled you as a worm doesn't mean you're one!"
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:43 am

Pocahontas didn't believe him, the Villain had finally broke her. The triangle had hurt her, knowing she might loose Sweet broke her a little. And the final blow was when she got tortured, "I'm none of that.." It was easy to see now to Thrax, she was broken..The Villain had broke her..
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:56 am

"Yes you are..."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:57 am

Pocahontas ignored him..She wanted him to just pick. She couldn't take it anymore..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 11:35 am

Pocahontas grabbed her hair, frustrated. She wanted him to pick, the more he didn't pick the more it was breaking her..She hated this triangle...Her wounds on her palm started to sting..

"Just...Pick.." She whispered softly..
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 10:09 am

Pocahontas heard a knock, walking to it she sat down, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]    Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]   Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you even break a broken soul? [[TTW w/ Room 2]]
Page 1 of 1