10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How about this one?

Go down 
+2
Anya
Villain
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

How about this one? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:38 am

OOC: SO TRUE! All 10 doors's male character are some kind of bitch!.... Except Aladdin maybe xD
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:00 am

OOC: Damn it Eric! why do you have to keep lying?

Anya's eyes went deadpan. She rested her head back down, "Fine," she muttered. The room was spinning again, she squeezed her eyes shut.

Last edited by Anya on Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:31 am

[OOC: My Dim isn't a bastard! D:]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:34 am

OOC: *snuggles Dim* No of course hes not... Personally I just blame you Villain xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:43 am

[OOC: That's fine, just don't blame Dimmi.. Razz ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:43 am

Anya felt a little sick. She could feel herself slipping into unconsciousness
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:40 am

OOC: Got to go to a dinner date noow so i'll leave the room.. but before it doo 8D

Dimitri rememered the furniture list.. they had enough for a first aid kit.
He quickly ordered a medium mattress and a first aid kit. Hopefully this would be able to help Anya when it arrived.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:55 am

Eric saw the head of Anya fallen on the side, the eyes closed. He held her before her body falls on the ground. Slowly, he sat down, positioning her on his knees, positioning her head with the hand. Putting the wet tissue on the side, he raised his hand towards the face of Anya. He had a hesitation, before lowering the hands. He already had the heart and the body broken, no need to add it. With a sigh, he stuck his hair behind, raising eyes towards Dimitri. He felt bad to scream after him, but didn't plan to apologize for that. Dimitri wrote on a scrap of paper, and Eric took time to remembered what was this piece of paper. He raised the eyes to heaven. It was a good moment to go shopping! Putting back his attention on Anya, he lifted slowly the linen, just enough to see the wound without stopping compressing the wound. She needed stitch. At least three. By looking for the bullet, he had opened the wound. It was at this moment that Eric realized that he must be covered with her blood. Looking at his hand, he felt suddenly tired. Tired to lie, tired to have pain, tired to not see the sky when he wished it, tired to not feel the wind.. Tired to not be able to touch her without being afraid for her life.
Eric closed eyes, a too big tiredness on the face, but the love of his life in arms.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:57 am

OOc: Dimi isn't a bastard at all... He's my baby chéri ;D
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:59 am

Anya woke up what seemed like several hourse later. she realized Eric was holding her. She shook her head a little, her thoughts still blury. "How long was I out?" she asked in a soft voice
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:09 am

Eric opened eyes just as she moved, but says nothing on the moment. He believed in a beautiful dream, but the blood returned him on earth. But his eyes kept this soft and possessive side that have sometimes the lovers. The space of one second.
- I don't know. Maybe one hour. A little less doubtless.
Raising the head, he looked around him. Nothing had to change. Nothing? Almost.
-Dimitri isn't here...
Quickly, Eric looked everywhere in the room. Called him thinking that he was in the bathroom. But he didn't answer.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:15 am

Anya's eyes widened, "The Villain got him?" she asked panicked. She sat up straight, but her face flushed and she became dizzy again.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:22 am

- Eh, eh, eh, slow down.
Putting his hands on the shoulders of Anya, Eric forced her to lengthen. Her already pale skin was so white....
-Anya, you lost a lot of blood. You always lose it. You have to save your strengths. Stay calm. Please.
But Eric was worried too. If Dimitri wans't here, it can means almost everything. Bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:25 am

Anya let out a sigh, she was shaking slightly, from nervousness and for being so weak. "What do you think happened to him?"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:36 am

Crossing the hand in his hair, Eric sighed.
- I don't know. So many things can arrive here. I hope that he is well. That he doesn't play in.. One of these games.
In spite of him, Eric looked at the door, hoped vainly that it opens.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:40 am

She looked down and noticed she was covered in blood. "I need to take a shower." she tried to stand.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:47 am

Eric shook the head. The wound always bled and to wash it could only help. Letting Anya sit down, Eric got up, washed quickly his pants. Putting back his attention on Anya, he realized that she was more and more pale. Squatting, he put a hand on her shoulder.
- Maybe we can wait that you'll be a little less weak, don't you think? he asked, worried.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:48 am

"No." Anya said standing, she wobbled slightly, "I need to get this blood off of me now."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:57 am

Anya vacillated. She had lost too much blood... Eric rushed to support her.
- Eh, eh, wait.
Crossing the arm around her hips, Eric stabilized her a little.
- You are really sure that you want to take this shower now? You like hardly standing! How do you want to stand under the shower?! You tremble already like that!
The voice of Eric was irritated, vaguely dry. Even if he would have wanted to be softer. The fatigue didn't really help. Eric sighed.
-Listen, I understand that you wanna... Wash it, but... If you wanna take a shower, it means that I'll be with you under the water. Or you've to sit under the water.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 am

She glared at him, "I don't have a problem with it if you don't" Her legs were shaking, but she didn't want to show him weakness
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:04 am

Eric sighed. In a way, he had hoped that she refuses. But apparently his Anya, his shy Anya, had changed.
Thank you Sinbad.
-Okay, then let's go. Cross your arm around my blow, all right? You will have more support.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:07 am

She crossed his arms over his shoulders. She leaned on him slightly for support.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:15 am

-Let's go.
Slowly, Eric made a step forward, letting Anya make it also. He smelt that she tried not to press too much on him, but she was really weak. Really too weak.
Eric approached her a little more him.
They take more than three minutes to approched the door of the bathroom. Three minutes which Anya spent to hide her grins of pain. Eric opened the door. Here too, Villain had removed everything. Finally, everything except toilet and the shower. Wonderfull.
Positioning her again, he goes near the shower, before turning to her.
- You have to undress. I don't have a shirt to offer you this time.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:17 am

Anya's face flushed slightly, "fine," she began to pull off her dress, she could pull it off because of her arm, "Umm Eric I need your help taking off my dress." She blushed even deeper, "But don't look!"
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:27 am

Eric raised the eyes to heaven, miming the expression dulled personwho doesn't care. But in him, Eric felt really uncomfortable. And terribly... Tense.
- Try to stand some seconds, okay?
Slowly, Eric released Anya, paying attention in that she doesn't lose the balance.
- Fine.
Passing in her back, Eric noted that the dress was closed by a zip. Brilliant. Slowly, watching not to touch the skin of Anya, Eric made slide the lock... Who finished on the birth of her hips. Eric suddenly had difficulty in swallowing. Diverting eyes, Eric crossed his hands on the shoulders of Anya, making slide the dress on the skin of Anya.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:29 am

Anya stepped out of her dress. "Uhh Eric? I need help with my bra..." Her face was red by now
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:43 am

Eric congealed some seconds.
- Ok.
But I'm going to look Anya, 'cause if I don't do it, my hands are going to go in exploration, and that, that risks to be harder than planned.
Eric's eyes passed of the ceiling to his hands. The hands were still on the shoulders of Anya. Eric obliged to keep the eyes on the hands, to keep a cold face. Slowly, watching not touch the skin of Anya, Eric slid the hands on the lock of her bra. Eric had a sigh. Lucky me, it's not one of this who close in front... Slowly, Eric slid the fingers between the skin of Anya and the tissue. Anya had a shiver. Eric stained to ignore it. Quickly, he unclocked the bra of Anya, before redoing to slide his hands on the shoulders.
- Need help to make it pass along your arms, or...?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:45 am

She nodded a little, "Yes, that would be helpful."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:55 am

Eric congealed. Three seconds.
- OK.
Slowly, Eric meant positioning in front of her. The eyes looked for her, but he quickly lowered them. The bra had slid, but her breast was still covered. Slowly, Eric crossed the fingers between the tissue and the skin of Anya, stained to look only at his fingers.
- Tighten a little your arms, please. If it's not to painfull, of course, he add, raised the eyes to look her eyes before to lowered them.
Eric noticed that the wound always bleed.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 7:59 am

She did as she was told, her face burned red. Why was Eric acting like this? did he still have feelings for her?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:07 am

Anya tightened arms and Eric concentrated him again. Holding braces as if the skin of Anya was going to burn him, Eric removed the bra, bent over the side to put it on the ground, on the dress. Eric kept the eyes on the ground, before raising them towards Anya.
- You always stand up, you're fine?
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:10 am

"Yea," she blushed a little. Well there was one way to find out...what did she have to lose? she leaned in and kissed him. that same electric feeling shocked through her. Hopefully he did not reject her.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 am

The lips of Anya against his.
Eric congealed. No, no, no... He had to put off, he had to go away, he had to stop that. Now. Fast. I promised to protect you.
But... But how much dream had he made? How many times had he wanted it? Hope it? Pray it?
Eric's hand touched the cheek of Anya, before he realizes it. It was all that he had always wanted. All that he had always hoped.
- No, he murmured against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:24 am

"What?" she whispered against his lips before she kissed him again. Maybe she was being delusional, but she didn't care. She pressed herself closer, her good arm went up and wrapped around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:34 am

Eric tried to move back, to go away from her quickly, to avoid her lips. But he was afraid of hurting her, physically as mentally. He couldn't hurt her still.
Making slide his hand on the base of her neck, Eric put off a few his lips, some millimeters, maybe one centimeter.
- No... Anya.. It's not a good idea..
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:36 am

She smiled up at him, "Why?" she whispered. her hand slid down from his neck and rested on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 am

The hand of Anya burned him, his heart and his body becoming crazy of this simple contact. It was so... Good. Since how long he hadn't had a contact with a woman? Such contact? And especially with this woman? His own reactions frightened him.
- Because you risk to regret it...
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:46 am

"No I won't." She looked up at him still smiling a little. She still loved him and she knew now from his reaction that he still had feelings for her. Whether they were as strong as they used to be she did not know, and at this moment she didn't care. She kissed him again, deeper this time.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:55 am

The lips of Anya, her hands, her body, her naked bosoms... Eric had a shiver. No, no no! Lies! Moving back, Eric took back his cold and distant face.
-Anya... No... I... I...
Brilliant, stutter! Very persuasive!
-Anya, your arm... I...
FOR THE FUCK'S SAKE WHAT YOU MAKE?!
- I don't love you any more... Please... Don't...
Eric closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 am

He's lying again Anya didn't listen to him, instead she just kissed him again, her hand slid up to the back of his head, tangling her fingers in his hair
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 am

-No...
But the body of Anya hurried up against his. Her body, her bosoms, her hand. Her breath. She breathed for him. She gave him the envy to live. She bring him back to life.
No..
Eric wanted to push her away, but he forgot that she was naked. His hand touched her breast, as an eletric tear.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:14 am

Anya shuddered when he touched her, but her face flushed slightly. She still wasn't used to being naked in front of someone
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:22 am

(OOC: I'll be right back I have to go eat dinner Smile )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:27 am

OOC: No prob' dear, I'll wait you ;D
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:31 am

OOC: Ok I'm back!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:33 am

She had a shiver, and Eric opened eyes. Anya reddened. She blushed as a young lady who sees her first naked man. Although it was not the case, it pleased Eric. His shy Anya had not left. He had half a smile before becoming again grave. The hand was always on her breast and he lowered eyes towards it. Anya had small bosoms. His hand recovered it completely. Almost. The breath of Anya had become a little rougher, and Eric raised eyes towards her.
I have to protect you. I have to protect you. I have to protect you.
Eric bent forward and kissed her, put off to murmur an inaudible 'Sorry', kissed her again, murmured another 'Sorry', and tilted the head to kiss the outlines of her jaw, while whispering 'Sorry'. His lips drew outlines, going back up to her ear.
He apologized for everything. For the scar, for the punishment which he had to cause, caused her and would cause her afterward. He apologized to be too weak. He apologized to be he. He apologized for hurting her.
He apologized because he couldn't live without her. Because he couldn't remain stoical.

Last edited by Eric on Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:38 am

Anya's face flushed again. He still loved her. She smiled a little as he continued kissing her. She frowned slightly, she should probably tell him, "Eric..." she whispered, "I need to tell you something." her breath was comming slightly faster, "I'm not a virgin any more. I had sex with Sinbad." She waited for him to reject her. she was suddenly aware of all her scars and bruises, she tried covering a bruise on her stomach with her hand.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 am

Eric would have wanted to be able to remain stoic. She moved back, it was the moment to stop all this. To stop his error. Their error. She had just admitted him the thing which he needed to have a good reason for stopping there. Leave the room and act as gentleman.
But Eric couldn't. Simply. He could not. Stop there... Too hard for him. He was not a hero, just a man.
Slowly, Eric took the hand of Anya, raising it up to his lips. Slowly, he kissed her wrist, looking at her in eyes.
- I know Anya. I know.
Slowly, closing eyes, Eric slided his lips of her wrist to the scar on which he had engraved a heart there was an eternity. He kissed it slowly, murmuring another 'Sorry' before kneeling down before her. Slowly, he crossed the hand on the bruise which she had wanted to hide, before kissing it, crossing the hand in her back, on her hips.
- Don't hide... Show me. Show you.
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 9:51 am

He already knew? Villain! She didn't let this bug her, she smiled a little, although she blushed when he kissed her bruise. She hated showing her weakness, her pain and her scars and bruises highlighted all of her pain.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:00 am

He kissed her scar again, before coming down a little more low. In the birth of her panties. Slowly, Eric kissed the skin, before raising eyes towards her. Not really to ask for an authorization. Just to see her. See her eyes.
She always blushed. Eric had a smile.
Slowly, Eric lowered the hand along her hips, sliding the hand between the tissue and the skin. Anya closed eyes by bitting her lips. Eric had a smile, bigger still than before. Slowly, he made slide the tissue, kissed the skin, of her pond to her thighs, up to the groin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about this one?   How about this one? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

How about this one?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 3-
Jump to: