10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightmares Of the past

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Thrax*

Thrax*

Nightmares Of the past Empty
PostSubject: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:40 am

Thrax had a strange dream. He dreamt he was back at the village. All the villagers were throwing rocks at him and calling him a demon. Then they took big sticks and started beating him on the back with it. All of his friends he made in the village just sat back and watched, or even participated. But then someone came up and helped up. He wasn't sure who it was but she had black hair. "Its gonna be alright," she said. "Your not a demon."

Then he woke up. And wasn't sure what just happened.

Last edited by Thrax* on Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:48 am

Jasmine woke up with out opening her eyes. she stayed were she was.
Once again she had heard those voices. She sighed. when would they go away?
She slowly opened her eyes. She blinked three times. She once her vision was clear she slowly
pushed herself up. she moved her head. The wall was next too her. She must have fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:53 am

He noticed Jasmine stirring, and when she finally woke up he asked her, "How was your sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:57 am

She looked at Thrax. ''Busy..'' She didn't know anything to say. It was.. ''Yours?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:59 am

"Odd" He sighed, "But not the sleeping. The dream I had was... Odd to say the least."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:01 am

''I can understand that.'' She laid one hand on her hand. ''How do you feel?'' She was still a bit in shock of all what happened.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:09 am

"Confused..." He didn't want to tell her about his dream, but thought she needed to know. "In my dream I was back at the village. The villagers were calling me a demon and beating the shit out of me. I have this dream alot, but this time it was different. There was this woman with black hair who helped me..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:14 am

She felt her heart skip a beat. She thought about it. Well i have black hair...
she let one hand through her hair. But... ''Well i have black hair.'' She said with a smile.
''But i don't know what Poca looks like.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:16 am

He looked at her, "She has black hair to..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:18 am

''Well i guess it could have been Poca than.'' She said. I have never set one step in a village
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:23 am

"But it could of been you." A few seconds past of silence. Then he asked, "Did you have any dreams?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:27 am

Could have been me... She looked at her hands. ''Yes i had a dream. But i have had it before.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:30 am

"What was it about?" Then he thought about it, "You don't hafta tell me."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:32 am

She shaked her head. ''Just voices that's all...'' She sighed. ''Voices who tell me what to do. It is actual kinda scary''
She faked a smile.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:35 am

"what do you mean they tell you what to do?" He was fascinated, but also a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 10:42 am

She smiled. ''Just tell you what is right and wrong.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:27 pm

He smiled back, "What do you feel is right?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 9:59 pm

''I don't know.'' She looked at Thrax. ''It is complicated.'' other subject
''But why do you keep thinking that you are a demon?'' She asked concerend
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 1:01 am

{OOC: Sorry have been away for like 2 days, not enough time to roleplay}

Ariel woke up.

"Thrax, Jasmine? What is going on?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 3:25 am

(OOC: No problem Dear.)

She looked towards Ariel. ''Hey Ariel. Not much just talking.''
She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:00 am

"Where did everything go?"

There was no bed or anything.

"What the fuck? You sleep for 2 days and you get this?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:06 am

''Well we got coins it is something with the rang you are. The higher ragn the more coins you get and with these coins you can buy stuff.'' She laughed. ''It is actually a weird thing''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:46 am

He handed Airel her envelope, "Inside are your coins, and a catalog. Me and Jasmine decided on splitting the black carpet and a few towels. You want to split anything to?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:22 am

She smiled at Ariel. You still haven't answered my question.
''But Thrax, You still haven't answered my Question. Why do you keep thinking you are a Demon?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:40 am

He looked at her, "When everyone keeps calling you one, including your first love, you start to believe it."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:51 am

She leaned against the wall. First love..Must be Poca.
''But you shouldn't believe something that isn't true.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:54 am

He leaned against the wall as well, "What if its true though?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 10:59 am

She shaked her head. ''It is not. You should stop telling yourself lies.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 am

He thought back to his dream. That girl could very well be her. "Ya I'm working on it," he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:16 am

She smiled back. ''Much better.'' she looked down. ''What would you do if you were roomed with Poca?''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:35 am

He was kinda shocked he asked that. "Well i would want to talk to her about everything that happened."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 11:41 am

She nodded. ''I just hope she doesn't hate me.'' She sighed. ''Guess i messed it up again huh?'' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 7:00 pm

Thrax looked at her deep in the eyes. He could tell she felt sorry. "You didn't do anything wrong... This is all my fault. Jasmine you are a beautiful wonderful perfect person and you have nothing to be ashamed of. No one hates you" He said looking at her with a soft face.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:56 pm

her eyes widen perfect? He thinks i am perfect? she didn't know what to say. He just told her all the things she had never heard
Feeling tears in her eyes. She looked down. this isn't his fault.. she bit her lip. "You are wrong, if there is somebody who is the opposite of perfection than it is me." She said with a cold tone.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:00 am

"I don't agree with that," he said cold. "Jasmine, the thing that makes you perfect is the fact you care for other people. You care for my AND Poca's feelings. Your putting us before you. Thats what makes you perfect because you care for our feelings more than you care for your own. And I love that part."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:46 am

i love that part... She couldn't believe it. he Loved her? She looked up looking in his eyes.
''I care for other people because they are worth much more than i am.'' She said without any emotion on her face.
''But thank you.'' She kissed him on his cheek. ''I love you.''
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:48 am

When she kissed him he felt his heart drop. "I love you to." He grab her hand then walked over to Ariel who was still looking at the catalog and sat next to her. "So you pick out anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:55 am

"No. I haven't. And I'm not going to either. Its a waste of time"

Ariel sat on the floor holding her knees.

"You two go be all lovey dovey and shit."

Ariel drew a heart on the floor with her finger and crossed it out.

"Love is stupid" she whispered to herself.

She was only saying it cause she missed Sinbad so much. She was sad. Her facial expression was sad.

She looked up at Thrax.

"Just..." she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:01 am

She looked at Ariel. She sat down. See that is why i am not perfect. She thought as she looked down.
''Ariel i am sorry.'' She put her hand on ariels back. ''You will be back to Sinbad very soon.''
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:07 am

Ariel jerked so Jasmine wasn't touching her anymore.

"Look. I'm not going to be with him. Villain isn't going to let that happen again. You got you and Thrax in "love" while Poca is in the other room."

Ariel looked down.

"I feel like the fucking third wheel in this room."
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:09 am

He felt bad for ignoring her the past few days. He looked at her and said, "You'll be back together sooner than you think. You to are going to see each other again. I know all of this isn't easy on anyone, but for now you have us. We care for you Ariel and your not the third wheel."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:14 am

She took her hand away. ''Well i am sorry Miss.'' She stood up. ''I thought we already been through this?! But aperently not. huh?'' She yelled. ''Well Poca can have him if she wants too. Atleast she deserves someone like him.'' She turned her back at both of them.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:21 am

Thrax started to get a little annoyed. "You know what this shit is getting kinda old. I really think you girls need to talk about what happened before I got here." He got up from the floor and went in the bathroom to take a shower. He turned the water up so he didn't haft to here the arguing.
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:36 am

"Look Jasmine, its hard. I've head of enough and happiness. I've had 3 people I loved taken away from me. Clearly someone doesn't want me to be happy. I miss Sinbad a lot. And I'm sorry for fooling around with you and stuff"

Ariel sighed.

"I am happy for you and Thrax. I've just had enough"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:50 am

She looked at the wall. ''Look i am sorry. But you know it is just... I am sorry for making you feel like a Third wheel.''
She turned arround. ''Somehow we have barley talked since Thrax is here. i am sorry.''
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:31 am

"I like Thrax. Its just so hard now. And I can hardly talk to him"

Ariel looked at Jasmine.

"Sorry I'm being pathetic"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 6:53 am

She sat next to ariel. "No, you are not pathetic. I understand your feelings. But it is just it is sad that you two can't seem to get along"
She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:59 am

Thrax got out of the shower and changed back into his clothes. to bad we dont have those towels yet. Then he walked out. "Do you girls need more time to talk? I can go back in there."
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:11 am

Ariel looked up at Thrax.

"Actually can I talk to you please. Jasmine can you give us like 5 minutes please"
Back to top Go down
Thrax*

Thrax*

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 8:17 am

Jasmine nodded her head and she walked to the bathroom and shut the door. Thrax leaned against the wall, "Okay well what do you wanna talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightmares Of the past   Nightmares Of the past Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightmares Of the past
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next