10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)

Go down 
+4
Anya
Snow White
Sinbad
Odette
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Odette

Odette

Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) Empty
PostSubject: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:21 am

Odette twirled the room key around her fingers as she looked around her new room. She noticed the objects in the corner of the room and when she saw the knife she knelt down and traced the edge of the blade with her finger.

'At least now I won't have to make my own out of pieces of splintered wood,' she murmured as she started looking around the room again.

Her eys lit up and she couldn't help but smile when she saw the king sized bed, not wasting another second Odette stood up and ran towards the bed, laughing as she jumped onto it and bounced up and down for a few moments.
It had been a long time since she had slept in a bed, even if her old rooms had them, she usually ended up on the floor either to let her roommate have the bed or because she was depressed and didn't think she deserved to be comfortable. Though it didn't really matter as it had been a while since she'd spent the night actually sleeping. She was usually wide awake thinking about how she was going to end up dying in this place or wondering if living with her father again wouldn't be better than this torture.

She sighed and stretched herself across the bed. She lifted her legs and pointed her toes towards the ceiling, she knew that her dress had fallen to her waist showing off her underwear, but she didn't care, after all, for now, she was all alone.

She crossed one leg over the other, bouncing her foot up and down as she started drawing pictures on her bare thigh with the finger of her unbranded hand as she wondered how long it would be before she was dragged off to the basement again for another stupid game.

[ OOC: *cough* ok there you go :3 ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xEnchantedRose
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:30 am

Sinbad came to the door with the number '10' on it.
He slowly opened the door, hoping that he would be in a better room than room 8.
As soon as he entered the room, he got an eye on the big bed. He couldn't help but smile. No more sleeping on the floor. That would be nice.
Then he noticed the beautiful, blond girl laying in the bed.
"Oh, hey," he said as he walked towards the bed. "I'm Sinbad. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/cazmill2nd
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:31 am

[Ooc, Odette you used my forum title! Squeal! Awesome Very Happy]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:57 am

[ OOC: I had to Very Happy I couldn't think of anything that would be funnier than that xD ]

'Sinbad ..' she repeated quietly to herself and looked up at him as her foot continued to bob up and down. She stared at him for a while before saying casually, 'we met during the card game didn't we,' she said it more of a statement than a question as she turned back to her leg, tracing the scars on her inner thigh.
She couldn't help but smile when she turned away, it was a nice change of pace to be roomed with a guy, the only other one she had been with was Tulio and he hadn't seemed too interested in her, even before he found out what she did for a living.

'And I was trying my best to be friendly as well,' she thought as she started humming along to the movements her foot was making.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:06 am

"The cardgame..." he said quiet as he thought back. Now he remembered. She was one of the people who had helped him and Ariel. And he had acted like a total jerk when she tried to take care of him.
He walked over to the bed and sat down.
"Oh yeah... You helped after the fight. I'm sorry, but I didn't get your name back then."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:20 am

She looked at him again, moving her hands so her bandaged hand was resting lightly on her stomach while the other was beside her on the pillow.

'Odette,' she said, smiling softly, 'my name is Odette,' she looked down at his arm and poked it gently with her toe, 'I guess you're all healed up from that game then?'
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:30 am

"Odette," he said with a smile. "I'll remember that from now on."
Sinbad looked at his arm as she poked it.
"Yeah, it's all good. And so is Ariel. Her rib is fine now."
Sinbad laid down in the bed.
"Aww, this feels sooo good. I didn't have a bed in my last room. The stone floor wasn't comfortable."
He looked up at Odette.
"What was your old room like?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 am

'I'm glad,' Odette whispered, moving to lay on her side so there was more room for Sinbad. She rested her head on the pillow as she faced him.

'My old room had a bed like this,' she said, tracing a finger up and down the bed, between their two bodies, 'I never tried it out though, I was too distracted to even think about sleeping .. or anything else' she laughed softly at her comment and thought back to how emotional she had become when she talked with both Jane and Pocahontas in their old room, she never admitted it but she hated that vulnerable side of herself, it just made her feel so weak.

She looked down and let her finger trail across Sinbad's bandaged hand, she held it gently in her own before asking, 'I noticed the villain really wanted to see you suffer down there,' she said, remembering how the villain had beaten him up before branding him as she continued to stare at their bandaged hands, 'you must be so strong to put up with all of that, if I were you I'd be too scared to enjoy even the smallest luxuries that he gives us,' her voice grew to a whisper as her gaze fell back on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:32 am

Sinbad looked at Odette as she talked about her old room. She had such a cute laugh.

When she mentioned the Villain he couldn't help but laugh a little. Not amused, just a neutral laugh.
"The Villain is just such a coward. Drugging people. Making them unable to move. It's not fair. But believe me, I'm scared. Really."
Sinbad thought of all the things the Villain could do. Just because he was in control. How he made peopl suffer.
"But if we let the fear stop us, then he has already won. So why not at least enjoy the things we still can enjoy? That's at least how I see it."
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 10:54 am

'Well I still think you're brave for standing up to him like that .. I wish I could be more like you, but I've had plenty of cruel men like him in my life and at a certain point you learn to stay quiet so as not to cause yourself any more pain,' she whispered sadly as she instinctively turned to the scars on her legs and quickly pulled down her dress when she noticed they were visible.
She continued talking, hoping he hadn't noticed them, 'anyway, even if he is a coward ..' she lifted her head and leant it against her uninjured palm, she looked around the room again before turning back to Sinbad. She moved closer to him, entwining her leg with his as her bandaged hand still gently held onto his, 'he still has all the power in here ..'
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:07 am

Sinbad smiled lightly, but when Odette started to talk about cruel men the smile disappeared.
Sinbad followed her look to her legs. he saw her cover up some scars. Probably bad memories, he thought.
"Y-yeah, I guess so," he said a bit anxiously as she moved closer.
He looked at his hand that was still in her hand. He couldn't do that. He shouldn't.
"Uhm..." he said as he moved his bandaged hand away from Odette's and up in the air. He looked at it for a little while. "So what mark did you get?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:28 am

[ OOC: Sinbad you hurt Odette with your actions D:
xDD ]

Odette sat up when he moved his hand away from hers. She didn't know why but she felt .. hurt, though she knew she shouldn't, what was she even doing getting so close to someone she barely knows?

'Are you kidding me?' she heard laughter in her head as she was once again taunted by that voice, 'you're always getting "close" to complete strangers, what's wrong? Are you losing your touch .. how long has it been since you ..'

She shook her head quickly and stared at her palm before laughing softly, 'I can't remember ..'

She couldn't be bothered to take off her bandages and then clean and redress her wound, instead she pushed her fingers against her palm. She bit her lip as she felt the pain pulse back into her hand, but after a few moments she released them and showed Sinbad her palm, the blood had seeped through the bandages showing the blurry but readable letters NS.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:38 am

Sinbad looked at her palm and nodded slightly with his head.
"I see."
Then he looked up at her face.
"Well, at least it's better than mine. But then again, anything is better than the worm," he laughed, mostly to cover up for the fact that he hated being a worm. Why was he a worm? The lowest you could get. He just didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:48 pm

'A worm's not that bad,' she smiled and playfully stuck her tongue out at him, 'sounds better than scum anyway.'

She stared at him for a moment before falling back, letting her hair brush against his arm as she lay there. Then she turned to him and started humming slowly, knowing that he could feel her breath against his neck.

'You really aren't just that tough guy I thought you were when I first met you .. you're so much more than that,' she whispered seductively as she softly moved her finger from his hand to his shoulder and back again, tracing his muscles with delicate fingertips.
She felt her heartbeat quicken with each touch and in turn her breathing picked up it's pace and she knew he could feel it, 'you're not only strong, brave .. handsome, but honest as well .. you would make a fearful opponent for any man .. especially the villain ..' she smiled to herself as she gave him one compliment after another. She was starting to get lost in her old ways and she'd completely forgotten how amazing it could feel.

Last edited by Odette on Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:08 pm

"Hmm, you're right. Scum doesn't really sound good." He smiled at her for a moment. Then he laid his head on the pillow. It was so soft. He closed his eyes for a moment, just feeling the comfy bed beneath him. That was a good thing to focuse on. Instead of her. She was really hot. But the bed what comfy. Focuse.
It would probably have been easier if he couldn't feel her beside him. If he couldn't feel her breath against his neck. But he could.
Her compliments. Her voice. Her touch. It was nice. He could just.... No, he couldn't. It wouldn't be right. And yet it felt so good. His body got tense. Maybe just a little... No, that'd never go.
Sinbad looked at Odette for a moment. He took a good look at her, while he sat up in the bed.
"Uhm... I think I'll take a bath," he said before he stood up and walked towards the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:58 pm

Her eyes widened in surprise as he sat up and as he looked at her, she stared back. The hurt obvious in her eyes.

'Damn it,' she murmured, breathless after Sinbad disappeared into the bathroom.

She ran her fingers through her hair as she stared at the ceiling. After a few minutes she sat up and looked towards the bathroom, no matter how long she waited she couldn't calm herself down. So she stood up and with one swift movement pulled her dress off over her head and dropped it on the floor beside the bed. She walked up to the bathroom and knocked lightly on the door before opening it and walking in.

'You said you were taking a bath, so that means the shower's free right?' she said casually as she stood in the doorway.

Last edited by Odette on Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:13 pm

When Sinbad entered the bathroom he turned on the water to fill the tub. Then he started taking off his clothes.
When the tub was about halfway full he went in. He tried to relax. It was hard. But the water helped. He closed his eyes and felt how the water increased. It felt good. He was finally able to relax just a little bit.
He opened his eyes when he heard someone knocking on the door. Before he could even think of something to say, Odette was in the doorway.
"Odette," he said surprised as he moved back in the tub, startled by the sudden visitor. He stared chocked at her for a few seconds. Then he realized she was naked. He explored her body with his eyes for a moment before he looked away.
"Uhm... yeah, it's free.... but...." he said flustered, as he tried not to look to much at her out of the corner of his eye.
Would she really have a shower now? Just the thought of it.... it was too much for him.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:32 pm

Odette smiled as he looked at her, she was used to being naked in front of men, their eyes all over her body. It had never been a big deal for her and the longer they stared, the more she knew that they liked what they saw.

She giggled at his reaction and walked further into the bathroom.

'You don't have to be so shy, you can look all you want,' she said sweetly as she started playing with her hair, 'I'm used to it.'

She smiled softly at him before moving closer to the shower, 'if you need me, you know where I'll be,' she said nodding towards the shower. She smiled again before stepping inside and running the water. Knowing whatever happened next would be up to him.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:44 pm

[Ooc, Stay strong Sinnie!! Don't give in! Razz Wink ]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:45 pm

Sinbad sat in the bathtub and stared into the air. He was still chocked.
"Used to it...?" he said in a low voice. But did that mean that she... Suddenly he remembered he had read about another prositute in the folder not so long ago. Meg wasn't the only one.
"You're a whore?" he blurted out.
Then he suddenly realized what he had just said. Just like that.
"Uhm... I didn't mean for it to come out like that," he said flustered.

{ OOC: Thanks for the support Snow xD }
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:50 pm

[Ooc, NP Sinnie! tongue ]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:52 pm

OOC: Come on Sinny, you know you want it... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:58 pm

[ OOC: Hush Snow Razz Don't listen to her Sinbad D: Do not resist what is right in front of you xDD ]

Odette stood under the running water as she listened to him speak.

'Of course he knows,' she thought and sighed, 'that stupid folder ..'

She turned off the water for a moment before half stepping out of the shower so she could look at Sinbad, her wet hair was sticking to parts of her forehead and her body had turned a soft pink from her short time under the warm water.

'It's ok .. I've been called worse things,' she said with a weak smile, she stared at him for a while before quickly adding, 'if it makes you uncomfortable, I can ..' she wasn't really sure what to say, after all they were stuck in that room together either way.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:58 pm

[ OOC: Woo Anya!! Very Happy xDD ]
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:01 pm

[Ooc, Don't listen to Anya!! *holds you* wait on second thought nvm *lets go* Don't give in Sinnie!]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:06 pm

(OOC: No Sinny don't listen to Snow! Join the dark side! After all your name is Sin bad right?
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:09 pm

{OOC: lol xD }

As a reflex Sinbad looked up at Odette as she came out of the shower.
When she finished the first sentence he turned his head down.
"But I still shouldn't have said it like that. Sorry. I was just a bit surprised."
He looked at her out of the corner of his eye.
"It's okay. You can stay if you want."
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:09 pm

(OOC: Seriously did I just make that joke? I really need sleep guys XDD)
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:11 pm

[Ooc, NOOOOOOOO, i give up on you]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:27 pm

[ OOC: Yes Anya you did, but I never get tired of it xDD ]

Odette looked to the floor, she couldn't help but smile. She walked over to Sinbad and bent down to kiss him on the cheek.

'Don't worry about it,' she whispered in his ear, she stood up and swept her hair so it was hanging over her right shoulder, 'and thank you, the last guy who knew .. wasn't as kind about it.'

She smiled before turning her back to him amd walking towards the shower again.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Sinbad could see her coming closer before she kissed him on the cheek. He could feel his body getting tense again.
She was so close. A part of him just wanted to grab her and... No, he couldn't. He shouldn't even be thinking about it.
He pulled himself together, and instead he just watched her carefully as she walked to the shower again.

"Who was it? The last guy..." he asked. He began wondering if she would actually tell him, or if she was like Meg.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:56 pm

She stopped and put a hand on the shower door.

'Tulio,' she said and turned around to look at him, she laughed softly before continuing, 'I think he'd prefer to be with the villain than with me .. it's not like I wasn't nice to him, I was friendly .. but when he found out he .. he ..' she felt a tear fall down her cheek and she quickly wiped it away, '.. I guess he was just too uncomfortable with someone like me.'
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:04 pm

"Tulio? The guy who died in the cardgame..." he said a bit surprised.
He nodded slightly as she continued, just to show he listened. Or at least tried to focuse on listening.
He noticed the little tear as she wiped it away.
"I'm sorry to hear that. You don't deserve that. I mean, you seem like such a nice girl."
Seem? Was she also wearing a mask, just like Meg. Or was she actually herself. He had only recently seen Meg cry. Before that she always hided her true feelings. Could that tear really be real?
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:23 pm

Odette nodded slowly as she absent-mindedly stroked her stomach with her fingertips.

'Thank you,' she said, looking down and blushing at his words, 'no one ever compliments me unless they want something in return,' she looked back up at him and smiled, watching him for a moment before whispering, 'you really are different .. aren't you ..' as she leant her shoulder against the shower door.

'You don't seem that uncomfortable being around me .. I'm not the first prostitute that you've met, am I?' she said with a smile, curiosity filling her voice. She didn't care if he had, she wouldn't judge him. She simply wanted to know.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:32 pm

Sinbad looked at her with a smile on his face as she talked.
By her last sentence he frowned a bit and looked down. After a few moments he looked up again.
"No...." he sighed. "You're not the first," he replied vague.
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:42 pm

She nodded, seeing that he didn't really want to talk about it, 'at least you already know what you're doing, I won't have to explain too much to you,' she laughed softly as she walked over to the bath.

She sat on the edge of the tub for a moment before sinking into the water with a splash, 'I hope you don't mind. I've never had a bath in this place before,' she said, leaning back and playfully sticking her tongue out at him while bobbing her legs up and down as they still hung over the edge of the bath.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Sinbad watched her carefully as she sat on the edge of the tub. She really had a nice body. Except for the scars. But it wasn't really that big of a deal. Though it made him wonder how she had gotten them. He wasn't sure if it was something he could just ask her about. He decided to let it be. He got other things to think about when she sank into the water with him.
"No, it's alright." He looked at her for a little while. The he turned his head away. It was alright, wasn't it? Afterall they were just sitting in the bath together. Nothing happened. Though he didn't really mind if something did happen. Or rather, he wanted something to happen.
No, he couldn't. This was exactly what Ariel had talked about before she left. And he had promised he wouldn't do anything. He couldn't do anything. For Ariel's sake.
Sinbad looked op at Odette again.
"Uhm... but I have a girlfriend...." he said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:04 pm

[Ooc, good work Sinnie! now just keep resisting!]
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:11 pm

[ OOC: Can you imagine how pissed you would be if your bf told you that he'd just been sitting in a bath with a naked blonde woman but nothing "actually" happened xDD ]

'That's ok,' she said as she leant her head back and stared at the ceiling, 'though didn't you say earlier that "we should enjoy the things we still can enjoy" .. so you're telling me that you're going to stay with one girl, even though there's another one right in front of your eyes and you could die tomorrow without seeing her ever again,' she turned to him, pulling her legs into the tub as she moved closer to him until, with one hand on his chest, she was able to whisper in his ear, 'Sinbad, in this place you should treat every second like it's your last ..'
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:14 pm

[Ooc, SINBAD RESIST!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad ]
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:22 pm

{ OOC: I'm sorry Snow, but it's not lasting much longer.
I don't think I'd believe my boyfriend if he told me that xD I don't even have a boyfriend, and yet I don't trust him Razz}

"Y-yeah, I did say that, but..." That wasn't really what he had meant. Or was it? It was what he had been doing until he met Ariel. But he loved Ariel.... Didn't he? But he had also loved Meg, and that hadn't stopped him. And what were the odds that Ariel would actually find out about it?
Odette had a point. What if he never saw Ariel again. Should he just be longing for her the rest of his life? Noone would expect that of him. Would they?
Sinbad took a deep breath. Then he grabbed Odette around her waist and pulled her closer.
"I get your point," he said with a smile as he looked at in the eyes. "But no telling, 'kay?"
Back to top Go down
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:19 pm

[ OOC: Yes!! Twisted Evil I knew Odette could wear him down eventually xDD Now lets just hope no one else ends up knowing what's about to go on in here Razz *cough*Ariel*cough*Dimitri*cough* ahem anyways xDD ]

He was silent for a few moments and she knew he was thinking about his girlfriend. She waited for him to say something, moving her hands across his chest and over his shoulders, starting to wonder what Dimitri would think of her if he could see what she was about to do. She let out a surprised squeal, being caught off guard when he grabbed her waist and she couldn't help giggling as he pulled her closer. She leant her hands behind his shoulders, against the edge of the bath and as she stared into his eyes she smiled softly.

'I won't .. if you won't ..' she whispered slowly as she lowered her head and started to gently kiss his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:02 pm

( OOC: Was it really a surprise that she could? xD )

"Mhm, it's a deal then," he said with a big smile. But he was already too excited for this to actually care about anything else.
Sinbad let his hands trail her body as Odette started kissing his neck. Feeling everything he could. She was so soft.
"Do you wanna take it to the bed, or is the bathtub fine with you?"
Back to top Go down
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:39 am

OOC: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SINBAD Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:41 am

{OOC: *sniff* someone really messed up big time v.v }
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 am

[OOC: dim: *joins Ariel in the joint betrayal* D:
.... me: knew sinbad wouldn't last long xDD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Ariel

Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:09 am

{OOC: *huggles Dimitri*}
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xPinguProductionsx?feature=mhee
Odette

Odette

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:17 am

[ OOC: && she didn't even have to pull rank on him xD ]

She bit her lip as he touched her and as she lay there, enjoying the moment, she realised just how long it had been since she was this intimate with a guy.

As he spoke she lifted her head, she wiggled her hips inside the bath, trying to measure how much room they actually had before sitting up and maneuvering herself so she was kneeling in the tub, her legs resting either side of him.

'I think we'll be ok in here for a while ..' she whispered as she looked down at him with a smile, resting her hands on his chest, '.. and we can always move back to the other room if we get bored in here ..'
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:32 am

Sinbad sat up a bit while he looked at Odette.
"That sounds like a good plan," he whispered in her ear. Then he gently bit her earlope, before he moved down to her neck, trailing it with kisses.
He had been happy with Ariel. He had really enjoyed spending time with her. But Odette... it was exciting with someone new. He hadn't realized until now how much he had missed that.
Back to top Go down
Cinderella

Cinderella

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:42 am

{OOC: Seriously?? YOU KNOW THE VILLAIN WILL SHOW THIS TO DIMITRI AND ARIEL, RIGHT?!?}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)   Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside) Empty

Back to top Go down

Do Not Read (Adult Content Inside)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next