10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.

Go down 
+3
Dimitri
Anya
Eric
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. Empty
PostSubject: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 am

Eric opened eyes. This sensation that the head was filled with cotton.
Gas.
Anya.
Eric recovered, violently, so violently as a dizziness brought down him. Collapsing on the bed, he had a small shout.
-Anya!
Closing eyes, he staggered up to the door of the bathroom, which opened without the slightest problem. Eric searched her with his eyes. But nothing. Absolutely nothing. No track of her.
Eric bent over the washbasin to vomit. Not food. Just a little blood, some air, and sound.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:09 am

While vomiting, Eric heard voices. Voices which he knew only too well.
Anya. Pocahontas.
Eric collapsed on the ground, the fatigue, the pain and the fever returning in power.
-Anya... Pocahontas...
Eric intended them to shout, but without understand them. Everything became too vague. Too distant.
Eric closed eyes. Every heart beat tempted him to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:12 am

On the ground of the bathroom, Eric heard the voice of Pocahontas to roar. That he would never love her, that he loved her.
Eric closed eyes.
-Villain... Villain kill me...

OOC: I joke, don't kill me please, Dimi needs me!
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:14 am

OOC: Bastard! leaving us for Dim!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:20 am

OOC: I love you too sweetie I love you
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:23 am

ooc: -wishes i was in your room now-
xDD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:35 am

[[OOC @Eric.. Poca said something to Eric through the wall...soo I guess just say he heard it?? XDD lol ]]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 am

[OOC: Dim, you have the chance xD All you have to do is pick the key marked "3" in the basement and you will be with him xD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:09 am

[OOC: Already picked 9... unless I edit my post Razz
Can I pleaase? *puppy eyes* Then we can be together [forever] xDD]
Back to top Go down
Villain
Admin
Villain

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:13 am

[OOC: Sure, go edit it xD]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xNightKissx?feature=mhee
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:17 am

[OOC: Yaaaay ^-^ Don't worry Eric, Dim will make it all better xD]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 11:42 am

Dimitri unlocked the door to room 3, his hand stinging as he pushed the door open and walked into the room. He looked around, trying to find his new room mate. He knew someone must be in here somewhere as the other key for the room had been taken.
'Hello?' he called out, shutting the door behind him.

No response.

Thats strange.. he thought to himself. Instead he heard shouts from across the wall; two girls but he couldn't make out who through the screaming.

Then he heard a groan from the bathroom. He rushed in, finding Eric collapsed on the floor.
'Hey are you ok?' he called out urgently, turning him on his side so he didn't choke. Eric didn't reply, so he ran out to get some water. 'Here drink this' he said, sitting Eric up and pouring water into his mouth. 'What happened?' he asked after Eric had drank some water.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:18 am

Eric drank the glass which Dimitri tightened him, but he felt more sick than ever. The voice of Pocahontas always resounded in his head. Anya's too. And his own voice.
-What happened?
Eric closed eyes. He would have wanted to be able to plunge into a coma deep enough for not to make any more suffer whoever it is. Deep enough for not to suffer any more memories. To forget and stop.
The human beings are very badly done.
Eric reopened eyes. Dimitri. Dimitri had found, raised it. Forced to come back from his frenzies, from these envy to finish it.
Because yes, he had wished to die. Even if for him, these thoughts did not owe existed. Never.
But they had existed, and that he could not deny it.
Dimitri always fixed him.
Eric sighed, crossing the hand on the face.
- Fever. I fell again.

OOC: DIMITRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MY LOVEEEEEEE! YOU'RE BACK TO ME Razz
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 6:10 am

[OOC: ERIC MY LOVE <3 xDD
Also the Villain cleaned your wound soo hopefully Eric will start to feel better soon :DD]

Dimitri looked at Eric's hands. On one hand was his bandaged brand, on the other a wound.
'I'm sorry theres not much more I can do for you' he said, helping Eric up. 'You feeling any better?'

He noticed the shouting had stopped. Dimitri looked at his bandaged hand, gently tracing the F imprinted on his hand. He winced, the mark still sore, before turning back to Eric.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:11 am

Eric lowered his hand, before sighing.
- Yes. I don't know what Villain has put on my wound, but that begins to make effect. I have less temperature, I believe.
Eric sighed second time, before removing his bandages. The wound was always blushes but it seemed less swollen. Eric pulled, before looking at theis second hand. A 'F'. Quite as Dimitri. Eric had a smile.
- 'F' that wants to say favourites, I guess. We are fortunate. That would have was able to be the worse.
The burn always beat but the sensation eased.

OOC: DIMI!!!!!! Why did Villain help me, I want you to be my nurse ;P
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:47 am

[OOC: Damn you Villain >.<
I'm here to nurse you now <33 But shh or the girls next door will get jealous ;D]

Dimitri felt Eric's forehead. 'Yes you are still quite warm... but I don't think its as bad anymore...' He looked around the room for something to help. 'Keep drinking water... or you could take a bath. How did you get that,' he gestured to the cut on his hand, 'anyway?'

Dimitri looked at the F on his hand. 'I don't care if i'm his favourite' he said, annoyed. 'I honestly don't care what he thinks of me.'
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:55 am

(OOC: @Dim: Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:14 am

[OOC: *hides* you can't find me if you can't see me xDD]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:38 am

(OOC: You have to come out sometime... Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:41 am

Eric fixed his cut. That seemed to come of so far.
- I cut myself with a piece of mirror. Nothing important.
Slowly, he squeezed the hand, the wound ardent still a little. He sighed, closing eyes.
- Favourites...
It was ridiculous. He knew exactly why it was sound favourites. He knew that in the moving he, he got Anya. Conversely. Domino.
If he played well his role, this reasoning didn't any more take place to be.
Slowly, Eric tried to get up, arriving there only by using of presses him of the hands on the wall. One time up, he looked around him, informing the mirror.
Oh.
His face had makes look slimmer, his cheeks was more striking. The fever didn't really succeed in him. The confinement either. He sighed again. Dimitri turned to him. Eric took a neutral face, bending to drink a little water.

OOC: A bath?! Only with you sweetie ;D
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:59 am

'Hes only given us these things to make us turn against each other..' he said with a sigh. 'Hopefully I won't ever have to use this, this brand.'

[OOC@Anya: See?! He is totally leading me on xD
Don't worry I will control myself xDD Your Eric is safe for now ^^]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:03 am

OOC: Eric! Quit being a tease!)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:10 am

[[OOC @Dimitri you better never use that brand against me Q~Q ]]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:18 am

[OOC: Of course I wont... well unless I'm trying to save myself from a jealous Poca when me and Eric run away together xDD]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:35 am

[[OOC You did not see my post in the rivalry huh? She just told Eric she loved him so she would stop loving him d: to save Anya and Eric ^^]]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:37 am

[OOC: I saw it but i thought Eric heard it before Dim came into the room... wait but i heard the shouting :3
Gah now i'm confused xD]
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 am

[[OOC haha! ^^]]
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 1:28 pm

[[ooc Eric is leading Dimitri on? When did this pairing even begin to occur? xD /misses things always]]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:31 pm

OOC: Please, babies, don't fight for me ;D And yeah, Jane, Dim' is coming for save meeeeeeeeee... Wait, you're here for me, hu?

Eric swallowed with difficulty, before getting wet the face. Some water on its wounds and the cheeks made him shiver.
- M too. I see bad using my "privilege".
Recovering, Eric wiped the face before fixing 'F' who blocked his palm. Marked. Wounded person. But he neat after you. To be able to continued.
-Awesome.
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 4:12 am

[[ooc Naw I'm with my son, but I'd would help ya out if I wasn't in room 5 lol. ]]
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:51 am

[OOC:@Jane: Its just a crack couple xD I think Anya, Jane, Odette and Pocahontas would kill me and Eric if not!]

'So.. Pochontas.. she said she knew you?' he said, thinking back to when he had first talked to her from his wall before the branding. 'She says she was an assassin like you...'
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:20 am

Eric crossed his hand on the face, before turning around towards Dimitri.
- Yes. I know her. Very well even. It was... is my... My best friend. We worked together, long ago. But... We have to be separated. For her own good. We never had to see again ourself, any more contact. But apparently she did not follow this rule, and when Villain captured me, she looked for me. And here is.
Eric clenched teeth. It was hard for him to realize how much his words were the true. It was his fault. My fault, still.
Even if Pocahontas had its part of responsabilty.
They had sworn to be held in these rules. What she had believed, that it would be easy? Eric did not count any more how many scars he held of this period there. Eric crossed again the hand on the face, before sighing.

OOc: Sorry to be so low dear Sad
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:25 am

[[@Eric WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH don't be upset with Poca D< It's because you ARE her best friend she looked for you D< ]]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:27 am

OOC@Poca: I KNOW DEAR, SWEETIE DRAGONFLY! But Eric has a really bad mood, so his thoughts aren't very thoughttfull xD
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:28 am

OOC @Eric. D: Poor scorpio!!! >_> BTW I hope you heard what Poca said through the wall XDD in the Rivalry XDD))
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 am

[OOC: Poor Eric <3 *huggles him*]

He thought back to Odette, who was here. Maybe anyone he knew was in danger of being taken if that meant it would further punish him. But Pocahontas was just as guilty as Eric in the Villains mind- if the Villain believed that all humans were evil then anyone could be taken- it wasn't Eric's fault.

Dimitri looked at Eric. 'You shouldn't be so hard on yourself' he said. 'Pocahontas is strong-willed. She can cope in here. You didn't kidnap her yourself, or lead the Villain right to her. So its not your fault.' He sighed. 'He would pick anyone as long as he could take them without being noticed...' It was true. Everyone in here could be taken relatively easily- he doubted there was much of an enquiry as to why around 20 people had been kidnapped. The Villain was clever with who he had chosen. 'Pocahontas is in here for the same reason as you; your job. And thats it.'

He was worried about Eric, but hid this with a smile. 'Now come on you need to lie down and take your mind off things.'
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 am

OOC: Eric heard it! And he feels guilty. That's why he blame her a little. What kind of girl can be in love with him, since a so long time? Why? How? I hurt every women I know... It's my fault...
Eric turns emo, be prepared ;D
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:33 am

@Eric D: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah No depression nooo depression D: -huggles-]]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:43 am

Not to be too hard with him? Nevertheless, it was the only supposed thing which he knew how to make, controlled. He always hurt the persons that he loved. At first his mother. Then Penny. His sister Pocahontas.
Anya.
Eric shook the head.
- What sin does he can blamed you? I am a killer, I can understand that we want to punish me. But you. You always seemed too... I don't know, healthy. The only reason which I would see it would be because you are too human.
Everything for not more spoken about him, although he was sincere. He admired Dimitri that, this humanity that seemed have lost. This natural way which he had to become attached to people without having this certainty that he was going to lose them by his fault.
Eric was sad with the men. If he was sensitive to the fragility of the feminine soul, he tended to don't care of the men. They were more or less as him, hurting and hateful.
They were not worth it.

OOC: Eric is a freakin' emo xD So, I'm gonna sleep, I work tomorrow sorry --' Have fun with Emo Eric ;D
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 8:39 am

Dimitri thought back. 'Well you saw what it said in the folder.. sloth. I suppose it could be one of a few things- I've stolen, I've lied, I've betrayed people...' he sighed. 'I'm not as innocent as you think. I also suppose I'm guilty of sloth. I kind of lazed around most of the time- theres not much out there to show for my life. But as you say, the villain seems to hate humanity. Just being human seems worse enough, and I have plenty of humanities bad traits.'

He looked around the room, unsure what to say to make Eric feel better. Something had happened between him and Anya but he wasn't sure how to mention that in the conversation. 'You're not the only one who feels they've hurt people they care about... or that somehow this is their fault. This place gets to all of us. But you can't just give up.. You've got to keep fighting, like you used to.'
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 1:28 am

Eric diverted the head. Keep figthing? No, but what he believed? What he made suffer by pleasure?! What he had made her suffer like that, by envy?! He tried to protect her! To protect her, for the fuck's sake! Evidently that he fought! He made only that for a long time! Fight to save! Fight to find! Fight to love! Fight to be alive! And whore he was alive! Even if he had lost everything!
Eric crossed again his hand on the face. Nobody could understand. In which point he was guilty. In which point he was ignoble. How much he knew that everything was of his fault...
His scars, tracks almost invisible of the past , seemed to start again bleeding, and h made play the muscles of his shoulders to hunt this sensation.
- You are not also guilty as me. Compared with me you are innocent. It is for that that I have difficulty in seizing for what he blames you. But I have maybe to stop taking myself as reference.
Eric had a smile, not really false but not completely true either.
- And then, I would have maybe to am made in the idea that he is totally crazy. Everything will doubtless get clearer.

OOC: DIMI!!! I HAVEN'T SEE YOUR OOC POST! OH YEAH HUGH ME MY SWEET BABY!
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 2:26 am

Dimitri sat down. 'I know what happened with Anya,' he said. 'Pocahontas told me...' He looked at Eric hoping he wouldn't get too angry, or think he was just being nosy. 'I was just wondering what happened... whether you'd want to talk about it.'

[OOC: Sorry its short :3]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:53 am

Eric leaned on the washbasin, taking a tired air. At the same time, h was expected there. To him to play.
- I just had enough. I am tired of all this, these games, these useless meaningless words, these promises. I don't want to play any more.
He had said that with a dulled, almost haughty voice. Perfect. Just what was needed.
Of course, it hurt him to act so in front of Dimitri. He was maybe worth it. He was not as him. Innocent and human being. All his opposite.
And nevertheless... Nevertheless it was going to be worth it. If to save her he had to be supposed to be for it, while he is there so. It is better to suffer that to lose her.

OOC: You're hot, I forgive you ;3
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:10 am

Dimitri stared at Eric for a while. He smiled, and started to walk around the room.
'You know,' he said, with his back to Eric, 'I find people are always easiest to read when they are much like myself.' He turned to face him. 'And I don't think you realise it but you and I really aren't that different.'
He didn't say it out loud, because that would ruin Eric's 'act', but he gave Eric a look as if to say to him I know excatly what you are trying to do. After all what Eric was thinking was excatly what had held him back when he was with Jane.
He sighed. He hadn't meant to complain to Eric, but he couldn't help that feel that if he was trying to protect Anya hurting her in this way wasn't the best thing to do.
'You remember in the basement.. don't you? Well Odette was an old, old friend of mine. I hadn't seen her in 5 years before now, and turns out because of what I did back then she's become a prostitute.' He didn't know why he was telling Eric this, but he suddenly felt it was best to talk to someone about this. 'Well anyways while in here I met her again.. like you and Pochontas I imagine. But also in here I had met Jane, which must explain to you why they were fighting so much in the basement.' He sighed. 'The point is I do know excatly what it is like to feel guilty, and feel like everything you do is just hurting somebody...'

[OOC: And that is why i love you Wink
... i mean *cough* like you.. as a friend.. yeah :3 *runs and hides from anya*]
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:49 am

Eric looked him straight in the eyes, unblinkingly, without changing expression. After all he had crossed his life to lie... He sighed.
- I don't know about what you speak, he made with a derisive smile. I said it to you, I am tired just man.
Eric diverted eyes one second. It was a hard-line lie and to manage to keep a neutral face was extremly hard. But he returned to Dimitri, the face always so smooth.
- Women are very fragile. The slightest feminine presence becomes a rival. It's almost ridiculous, he sighed in glancing at the ceiling, so as to bluffed.
But he had been far from suspecting how much the feelings of Pocahontas were still long-lived in her. It hurt him, in a way. Returning to Dimitri, Eric sighed.
-I don't feel guilty, you know? I've just tell the truth.

OOC: You can use my body for hidding you sweetie ;D Sorry, I'm works tomorrow, have fun with me ;P
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:57 am

Dimitri sighed, giving up for now. But he wasn't fooled for one moment.
'So..' he changed the subject. 'Before here how did you live? I mean I know what you did, but where did you stay, who paid you... that sort of thing.' He was interested in Eric's background now.. rather than being afraid like he was at first. He had found there weren't many guys in here, not ones that had common ground like him and Eric anyway. He sensed that if Dimitri had looked past Eric's job they could have been friends, outside.

[OOC: Good idea xD *dives under Eric*
Oh ok... don't worry ^^ I'll talk to you later!]
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 7:18 am

(OOC: @Eric: I sent you a pm)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:07 am

OOC @Anya: three to be precise ;D

Eric shook the head. Indeed. Change subject, before telling more lies.
- You wanna know more about it on me? I warn it is of fair's fair, he smiles, sincerely. I lived almost everywhere, in the sense taht my contracts is moving targets. I go there where they are. However, I have a house in a small village lost in Kansas. To Lawrence. I was over there when he has catch me.
Eric smiles to the mention of his house. He had put so time to decide. So time to fit out it, between two contracts. That had been an experience to buy furniture. But it was his house.
Even if it was there that he had found him.
- It's ancient, but my furniture is rather modern. That makes an attractive gap.
He saw that Dimitri smiled.
- I know, that has to seem strange. You had to imagine me in a bunker somewhere, hidden and reclu as an ermit, he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:08 am

OOC@Dimitri: Dim', my love. I'm really sorry to be so few online... My works take me very long time, but next week, I works the afternoon, so, big evening are coming ;D
Back to top Go down
Anya

Anya

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 am

OOC: Sorry! I kept changing my mind XDDD )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.   Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned. Empty

Back to top Go down

Alone. Broken. Sick. Burned.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next