10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcoming Mother To Room 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

Welcoming Mother To Room 5  Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming Mother To Room 5    Welcoming Mother To Room 5  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:01 am

(ooc: Sorry, I'm not very good with titles)

Jane and Cody both entered room 5. Cody was still holding onto his mother. He never wanted to let go of her. It's been so long that he has seen her since she and he were kidnapped and were separated from each other.

This was the room where he stayed in. With Lilo. Oh Lilo! Was she still here? Was she sleeping? "Lilo? Are you here? It's me, Cody!"
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Mother To Room 5    Welcoming Mother To Room 5  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:04 am

"Lilo is in here?" Jane asked brightly.

She gave one last look in the hallway and then closed the door behind her and Cody.

She still held him tightly, she wasn't sure if she would ever let him go.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Mother To Room 5    Welcoming Mother To Room 5  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:07 am

"Yeah! She was my roommate." He walked with his mother into the room. He looked down. The dead, naked body was still there. "And there's a dead body here too."
Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Mother To Room 5    Welcoming Mother To Room 5  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:20 am

Jane recognized the body. She didn't know the name though. Even in death the girl was still beautiful.

Wasn't there a sheet or something to cover her with?

Jane shuddered.

"The important thing is that we're together now right?" She placed Cody on the ground and kissed him on the head again, then pulled him into a warm embrace.

"I know Lilo." She smiled after pulling away from Cody.

"Lilo dear, see I told you I wouldn't leave you!" She grinned brightly.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Mother To Room 5    Welcoming Mother To Room 5  EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:31 am

"Right!" He answered his mother with a huge smile on his face. Then he hugged her again.

"You know Lilo too?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming Mother To Room 5    Welcoming Mother To Room 5  Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcoming Mother To Room 5
Page 1 of 1