10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This Tastes......Yummy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody

Cody

This Tastes......Yummy! Empty
PostSubject: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:17 am

(ooc: Sorry, I'm not good with titles)

Cody ran over to wake up Lilo from the bed. "Lilo, wake up!" He cried to her as he shook her. The Villain has left them something in their room. In the corner was a plate full of snails. next to it was one water bottle.

(ooc: I found out today was snail Wednesday Smile)
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:16 am

Lilo yawned. "Huh? Go away and let me sleep!", she turned around and tried to sleep again.

(OOC: Sorry, went eating with my flatmate.)
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:41 am

(ooc: It's okay.)

"Aren't you hungry though? The villain brought us something different to eat." Cody ran over to where the food was. He started to eat one of the snail. He thought it tasted like chicken.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:54 am

Lilo opened her eyes and looked at Cody. She felt really sleepy. "What are you eating?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 am

"It's snails. They're really good." Cody brought the plate of snails to her. "Do you want to try one? It tastes like chicken."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:05 am

Lilo sat herself up on the bed. She wrinkled her nose. Then she shrugged and took one of the snails. "Can't be worser than the dry bread." She opened her mouth and ate the snail. She shivered one moment and then took the next one. "Not that bad at all. Want one?" She offered Cody the one in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:18 am

"Sure!" Cody took the one from Lilo and ate it. "These are actually really good."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:23 am

Lilo giggled and took another one and ate it. "Do you like to do a snail racing?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:26 am

Cody love the idea that Lilo had. "Sure!" He smiled then took one of the snails to set up the race.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:32 am

Lilo laughed and jumped out of the bed. She took a snail and placed it next to Cody's. "Which one might be faster? The loser has to eat his."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:40 am

"Mine's going to be the fastest! And you're on!" Cody was ready to get his snail racing. "On your marks, get set, GO!!!"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:43 am

Lilo looked hypnotized at the snails. But they were moving.... slow... slower... Lilo yawned.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:45 am

Cody looked at both of the snails moving very slowly on the floor. He laid on the floor watching them and getting bored.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:46 am

Lilo sat on her back and glanced to Cody. "Wanna eat the others?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:49 am

Cody looked up at Lilo. "Sure!" He got up from the floor and walked over to where the plate was. He took a snail from the plate and ate it. Then he looked over to where the other two snails were. "Which one of them will win you think?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:55 am

Lilo shrugged. "I don't know... Where is the winning post? We didn't make one...", she giggled. "This might be last forever..."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 11:59 am

"Hmmmm.....I think it's at the end of the wall. But they're not even close to it. They're still close to the starting line." Cody laughed. "Do you got a stick? Maybe we can try to move them faster."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:17 pm

Lilo shook her head. "Here isn't a stick... We have to search for something else."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:37 pm

"Maybe we can make them go fast by poking them with our fingers."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:40 pm

"Uhm... We could try. But I don't think... I don't think this will help.", Lilo glanced at the snails. "We should eat them instead."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:47 pm

Cody looked over at where the snails. "Yeah you're right. We should eat them." Cody walked over with Lilo to the snails. They were still slow on the race course. They haven't even made it in the middle of the race. But they looked good to eat. So Cody took his own snail and ate it.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Lilo looked at the snails, shook her head and ate hers. "What a waste of time... Do we have more of them or did we eat them all now?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 2:15 pm

(ooc: Sorry, I had to go to the store.)

Cody looked over to the plate on the bed. There was only one snail left. "There's one more over there. You can have it if you want to."
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Lilo nodded and ate the last one. "And now?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:05 am

Cody looked around to see if there was anything else. There was only one water bottle in the corner. "Nope! I don't see any more snails. But there's a water bottle over there." He said pointing to it.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:12 am

Lilo closed her eyes and leaned at the wall. "I don't need something to drink now..."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:28 am

Cody walked over to where the water bottle is. He picked it up and took a few sips out of it. Then he put the bottle down. Then he turned to Lilo. "What should we do now?"
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:40 am

Lilo shrugged. "You could read something if you like. There are some books in here. I don't like them, that's why I threw them on the floor. Normally I'm nicer to books."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:46 am

"Okay." Cody walked over to where the books are. He took one of them and sat down in a corner then started to read.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:52 am

Lilo looked at Cody with big eyes. "Do you know what you are reading there?"
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 6:57 am

"Hmmmm.....looks like a magazine to me." Mostly, Cody didn't care what he read. He was extremely bored and wanted to do something instead of sleeping all day.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:03 pm

Lilo looked at him shocked. "That weren't magazines! You may read The Hunger Games!"

(OOC: Good morning! *yawns* Want my bed... T-T For the names of the books which were in this room, look in the furniture list! ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 3:47 pm

(ooc: Sorry, I got him confused.)

"What's the Hunger Games series?" Cody asked her.

(ooc: I'm leaving today to go to Myrtle Beach. I'll be back August 9th. I will still bring my computer to just on updates but I'm not sure if they have internet connection. Hopefully when I get back, there be more Cody and Lilo fluff. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:23 am

(OOC: Can't wait till your back! Hopefully you didn't get a bad surprise...)

Lilo looked at Cody then at the book and back to Cody. "It's not interesting. Forget it. I think it's really boring."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:31 am

(ooc: I'm back from Myrtle Beach! Very Happy)

"Oh, okay." Cody put the book down and walked over to the bed. He laid down on his back and starred up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:26 pm

( OOC: Sowy, for not being on... I'm here on Sunday.)

Lilo looked after Cody and then joins her own thoughts. It was so boring.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 3:42 pm

((ooc: Jane's in room 5 now. There's a new topic about it if you want to reply to it. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Tastes......Yummy!   This Tastes......Yummy! Empty

Back to top Go down

This Tastes......Yummy!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: