10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A rare delicacy.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kida

Kida

Location : six feat under, unless the Villain didn't give me a proper burial.

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 11:28 am

Kida smiled as she ate what she knew was a spleen. She would have never guessed that the Villain would actually give her one of the many delicacies of her home. It tasted a bit different than the one she used to make but that was probably because it came from a different animal.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:25 am

There wasn't much luck for Kida that day. She looked at the rotten fish eggs and grimaced. "Well... If there's nothing else..." Kida swallowed the eggs quickly and put the glass down. "I think I'm going to be sick..."
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 9:59 pm

OOC: Fish eggs, fish eggs... It's horrible xDD
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:37 am

Live snails. The ones in her country were larger, but those were slugs. Kids knew exactly how to slurp them so that they wouldn't crawl up her esophagus.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 2:49 am

Raw squid! This place was getting better by the day! With a pure look of pleasure she ate the squid. It was much bigger than the ones you could find in her country.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Rats... Dead rats... Kida let out a shriek. It was one of the few things she didn't like. The filthy animals brought disease and famine to her country. She kicked the plate across the room and ran to the bathroom to wash her feet. Today she wouldn't eat.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 5:10 am

Kids smiled. Fried beetles and live worms. A dish only served on special occasions in her tribe. Beetles were very rare. She happily ate them, savoring the flavor similar to chicken.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:21 am

Brain? Goat Brain? Kida tasted a bit of brain. No, not goat... Sheep? Probably sheep. She ate half of the brain, leaving the rest for later and wondered what would be her next meal.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:46 am

Liver again. Maybe this would be a weekly thing? So that would mean that tomorrow would be... rotten fish eggs... Kida ate the liver knowing that tomorrow she wouldn't be eating.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:58 am

Rotten fish eggs, just as she had suspected. She pushed the glass away and took a sip of water.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Live snails again... The repetitiveness of it all was getting to Kida. Eat. Talk for a bit with whoever her roommate was. Sleep. All she did for the past few months. The monotony of it all was slowly driving her insane. There wasn't anything she could do except look at the ceiling and wait for either madness or death to take over her.
Back to top Go down
Kida

Kida

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Kida hadn't eaten for three days. The rats remained untouched, as did the squid, and the snails. She wondered if Eric didn't mind the larger portions for him. Did he even notice that she wasn't eating? Kida felt a pang in her stomach that she wrote off as her hunger. She was skinnier. Completely unattractive. Her bones appeared as if they'd soon pierce her flesh. She didn't like how she looked at all. She needed to eat something, soon, but the rats remained untouched, just like the snails and the squid.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:30 pm

OOC: I feel so sorry for her. Your words are really true and brute. I love the way you write it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A rare delicacy. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A rare delicacy.   A rare delicacy. Empty

Back to top Go down

A rare delicacy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 4-
Jump to: