10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Where am I?

Go down 
+2
Wendy
xLilo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xLilo

xLilo

Where am I? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:50 am

( OOC: It's okay! We have a really big time difference!)

Lilo looked at Cody. "You could go in the bed instead of sleeping on the ground."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 5:52 am

Cody looked up at her. "What about you? Where will you sleep?" Cody pulled himself up and walked over to the bed.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:39 am

Lilo smiled. "I'm not going to sleep. I'll stay awake."
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:46 am

"Well, okay." Cody laid down on the bed. He covered himself with the blanket. But somehow, he couldn't sleep.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 7:24 am

Lilo stared at the ceiling. She missed Dimitri. It wasn't easy with another kid in her age. She never had friends that age. Her "friends" always were older than her. And she never missed friends at her age. She doesn't need them. But for Cody's sake she wished he could see his mother once before he might die. Or she would die. Lilo smiled.

She was fully away in her daydream.

Where nobody could hurt her. Where nobody told her what to do and what not. Where everything that she liked was allowed.

She closed her heart.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:00 am

Cody couldn't hardly sleep. His thoughts were on his mother. He remember that last time they saw each each other was in the jungle. They were trying to free a caged up gorilla. Then a group of men suddenly started to grab his mother. She told her son to run. Cody run as fast as his feet could carry him. But then he trips on the vines and falls onto the ground. Then he felt a big hand grabbed his shirt from behind.....then all went black.

Cody missed his mother. If only the villain would let him see her. Even for just a moment. He wanted to make sure she was okay.
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:11 am

Lilo wasn't sure if she heard some sobs from the bed. She felt some kind of sorry. Not that much though but she felt it. Lilo opened her mouth and sang the lullaby Tzip sang for her when she couldn't sleep.

Back to top Go down
Jane

Jane

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:17 am

ooc: Can I just say I obsessively check this because it's freaking adorable? xD
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:19 am

( OOC: Sure you can say that! <3 But you maybe freak out when you meet you're son again XD)
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 8:38 am

(ooc: I love that song!)

Cody then heard Lilo singing. It sounded so lovely. It made Cody start to daydream and let his mind go to dreamland to get away from the reality. He found himself flying high above the clouds. He was on a back of an eagle as they both soared into the clear blue sky.
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 3:30 pm

(ooc: Do you want to do another topic when the kids try the meals that the villain gives them?)
Back to top Go down
xLilo

xLilo

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:29 pm

(OOC: Sure! And sorry about yesterday... I was so tired after work and learning with a friend, I went to bed...)
Back to top Go down
Cody

Cody

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 8:06 am

(ooc: It's okay. I'm sorry I'm late. I accidentally over slept.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Where am I?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
10 Doors :: Announcements :: The Game :: Room 5-
Jump to: