10 Doors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the YouTube roleplay 10 Doors.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If 10 Doors were to close...

Go down 
5 posters

If 10 Doors were to close, you would want me to...
... end it and keep it closed forever.
If 10 Doors were to close... I_vote_lcap13%If 10 Doors were to close... I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
... take a break, but re-open it later.
If 10 Doors were to close... I_vote_lcap13%If 10 Doors were to close... I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
... not end it, but hand it over to someone else.
If 10 Doors were to close... I_vote_lcap6%If 10 Doors were to close... I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
... keep it open just the way it is.
If 10 Doors were to close... I_vote_lcap6%If 10 Doors were to close... I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
... keep it open, but make something big and interesting happen to make people interested again.
If 10 Doors were to close... I_vote_lcap44%If 10 Doors were to close... I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
... close it, but start a sequel roleplay.
If 10 Doors were to close... I_vote_lcap18%If 10 Doors were to close... I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Charlotte

Charlotte

If 10 Doors were to close... Empty
PostSubject: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:54 am

Lately I've been thinking about maybe ending 10 Doors xD I just feel like it isn't as interesting for everyone anymore. I have six ideas at the top of my mind, and I'm equally considering each of them. So let me know which one you would prefer ^^
It would be really helpful to me if you could vote on at least 2 of the options, but if you feel really strongly about one, then don't mind the multiple answers option ^^ Just pick the one you feel strongly about ^^
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:12 pm

In all honesty since this rp has crahsed and burned this past week ive been resigned to the fact it would prob close, which if is going to happen is going to happen Razz The only thing I find frustrating is that I've got to know everyone on here and since I haven't really wanted to join other rps that have opened recently since I didnt have the time/ wasn't the sort of rp i'd want to join/ didn't have a clue what character I'd actually want to be rping as i've kind of lost contact with everyone suddenly. I mean my msn/ skype etc don't work so my only means of talking was on chat and that suddenly died and even if i'm on there people see and then just leave v.v If this does close it would be nice to still talk to people, thats all x3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/oliviaheehah2
Charlotte

Charlotte

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:16 pm

Dim Dimmy, you know I'd never stop talking to you no matter what Wink
I mean, if I did, then who would be there to protect you and save your sorry ass all the time? :O
Exactly, you need me... xD Oh, and yeah, I need you too xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 12:21 pm

Doesn't change the fact I have basically spoken to anyone in the past week xDD
Plus if im not in a story technically don't need my ass saving do I? Razz
I really don't want to sound whiney in the slightest but I feel like every of the people I've been vaguely close to I am now suddenly not.. which kind of sucks v.v I just really didn't expect everyone to get bored so easily and since I'm not in another of the rps with some of the 10D people I am completely out of sync of it all and kind of getting left behind x3 Saying that I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to join the rps either as I really have no idea who I would ever want to rp character-wise so I guess theres no real pleasing me, I'm just being annoying and awkward Razz
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 4:58 pm

You're not being annoying Dim Dim, I feel bad for not being on 10 doors chat now DX I promise I will get on tommorow for sure and seeing as how one of the options has three votes so far, I am willing to put my character up for something dramatic *cough* <<>> Also I'm not bored with this rp, I just can't rp with anyone cause Shang is kinda MIA otherwise trust me, you would be getting spam in your email due to me raping it <<>>
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:18 am

Oh god ignore that rant of mine >.<
I swear I go up and down like a yo yo xDDD
I think I had got a bit too used to using 10 Doors as a distraction when rl issues need to be avoided in my mind xD Sooo I was a tad fed up of having no one to talk to recently Razz
But yeah, need to grow a pair 8D And if i really get fed up i'll just join another rp later or something ^^
<3
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:08 am

Oh god, wow..

@Dim I'm sorry! D: I'll try to get on 10 doors more! And your not annoying, your never annoying..

---
And, really, I think this died to, and I don't really have much to say..Cause..>.< I'm sad that this is happening.

Oh I suck at things like this v.v

Q~Q
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:19 am

I know it's been "closed" and over with for a while now, and that really really depresses me. I don't know if anyone will even read this, but whoever might be, I miss you guys. A lot. :'(
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:22 am

I miss you too Al <3333333333333333333 and I am gonna miss everyone on 10 Doors *hugs you all* I miss our convo's on chat already DX
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:55 am

And me Very Happy
<33

(Still get emails for replies from this forum sooo i saw it Smile)
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptyFri May 04, 2012 7:15 am

Aww Dimitri :3 I really do miss you guys. I have an idea! We should figure out how many of us have Facebook and we'll make a 10 Doors group! Very Happy What do you think of that? I know I have a few of you on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri

Dimitri

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptyMon May 21, 2012 5:49 am

I have facebook ^^
But i dont think i have any of you guys on it xD
Back to top Go down
Snow White

Snow White

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:39 am

Ohh I am totally down for facebook XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If 10 Doors were to close...   If 10 Doors were to close... Empty

Back to top Go down

If 10 Doors were to close...
Page 1 of 1